FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
yes. you can agree in principal to a trade. the pick position (due to the lotto system) isn't guaranteed but the round will be.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
needed a rb for this week and traded for one on a bye. need a quick trade if anyone is down to swap similar quality rbs

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tarrant needs whomever vetoed the trade to rescind their veto in order to get the trade pushed through. He's surrendering a pick next year, so it's not the trade you see on screen. He's going to be mad at me, instead of you, if this doesn't happen -- so make it happen.

• 1Like

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bumping because I'll still listen to offers through this week and then I'm going to be pretty busy for a few weeks so I may not check in as much.

RB-WR-TE all available.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
by far the most competitively balanced season we've had to date.
think several teams are playing for the 1 seed in each division next week

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
No trade deadline was set on league creation because it was something that had to be revisited. We always have a late one, due to the nature of the league, but i don't feel like teams should be able to decide after this weekend to make trades... until the offseason, due to the nature of the playoffs having started. thoughts?

• 1Solidarity

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Flavio and I playing for the Mike Leach award at this point. anything over 5 points tomorrow from Moncrief and he takes it