FOH Custom 16 Team League - YEAR SE7EN!

TheRashyman

Golden Knight of the Realm
I pm'd, lmk.

I only want a pick since that's what Gilg is after. I would have too many keepers, and really only considering the change up for the homer pick.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
I hate you fuckers that don't get trade emails. Or, if you do see them, just let them expire instead of declining.

In any case, I'm looking to trade a low round pick for a QB that you're not going to keep, anyone. There's a few of you with a QB that is easily the 4th best player or less on the team but my team sucks enough that it'd be worth it for me. Not willing to go too high on the pick, but it should be a win because it's an extra pick for a non-keeper.
What's your team name?

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Rash traded Blake Bortles, Jax to ARF
Rash traded 8th Rd. Pick (126th Overall) to ARF
ARF traded 7th Rd. Pick (97th Overall) to Rash
ARF traded 8th Rd. Pick (128th Overall) to Rash

Then I'm guessing he's shipping that 7th pick (or similar) to Gilg for Brock the Tejan.

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Have Jordy Nelson, Amari Cooper, Brees and Stafford for trade as well.
Yeah, I've sent you trades you haven't responded to and I asked you directly what you would want for Brock with no response. Seriously, wtf? At least say none of my picks or players interest you.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He didn't wan't a starting superbowl champion. Hewanted a bench riding superbowl champion.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If anyone still needs a 2nd QB for OP slot I have an option. Cheap. You can have RGIII and McCown for a sub 10th. You can't lose since you just keep the one that is named starter and eject the other. Make me an offer.

Also have Olsen if you want to fill a TE slot with WR numbers.

Lawso003_sl

shitlord
As a reminder , Sprinting Fish is open for business . Everyone is on the table , for the right price of course
wink.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Ham, I honestly can't see myself doing anything close to what you're offering.

Mariotta, 17th, 18th FOR Dion Lewis, 5th, 9th.

Even in a two QB league, that seems awful (especially since I think the Titans may be more run heavy this year than last). Other people, am I totally wrong on this thinking?

Fadaar

That guy
I don't see Mariota putting up better than middle of the pack numbers at best, only things he really has going for him is the rest of the division plays terrible defense outside of Houston and with them being cellar dwellers they play the last place team in two other divisions from the prior year.

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
Ham, I honestly can't see myself doing anything close to what you're offering.

Mariotta, 17th, 18th FOR Dion Lewis, 5th, 9th.

Even in a two QB league, that seems awful (especially since I think the Titans may be more run heavy this year than last). Other people, am I totally wrong on this thinking?
look at the players taken at the end of the 5th and the end of the 9th last year. It's a steal because you could never trade those players for Mariota. Seeing as nobody is abandong QBs who put up top 20 QB numbers (a fair if extremely low expectation for a 22 year old QB), you really couldn't trade a 4th and expect that return in most years. I just haven't won in a while and was stacking for depth. Gilg sent me massive offers for him, but I want picks

Fadaar

That guy
Ham I wish I could have ninja accepted the one trade you sent me on June 10th and cancelled immediately
tongue.png