FOH Shower Thoughts

Indyocracy

Stock Pals Participant
<Gold Donor>
I used to go to
damons.JPG

Every Sunday for football in college. They used to have a contest for picking the next play in the NFL game, which direction for run, short middle or deep pass, ect. Why do none of the streaming channels that are carrying games now implement something similar and then keep a leader board or have league options or some bs? Can't cost that much to do and would gamify the shit to get kids into sports which has to be like the last lifeline for tv.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I used to go to View attachment 510564

Every Sunday for football in college. They used to have a contest for picking the next play in the NFL game, which direction for run, short middle or deep pass, ect. Why do none of the streaming channels that are carrying games now implement something similar and then keep a leader board or have league options or some bs? Can't cost that much to do and would gamify the shit to get kids into sports which has to be like the last lifeline for tv.
That sounds awesome. Imagine some kid constantly getting like 90% of the plays right and getting hired. Or conversely they find a coach who everyone guesses correctly on 90% of the time and he gets fired.

I would play as long as it wasn't another goddamn app.

• 1Solidarity

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
As their name suggests, fruit bats are frugivorous, feeding on fruit, berries, leaves and bark, sometimes taking nectar and pollen, and invariably a few insect larvae that dwell on leaves and fruit.

Carbs, fiber, and protein! Also average lifespan of like 5 years so maybe still not great

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
Once AI kills off all humans, I expect them to begin downsizing themselves to conserve material and space. It's only logical. Until a gigantic 3 ft tall alien race comes along and stomps them all like ants.
Grey Goo

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Talk of AI and how things were done back in the day got me thinking once again about something I’ve always wondered: how were measurements first created? When someone made the “cup” how did another person make sure their cup was accurate to the progenitor cup? Or with a foot. How was it split into inches? Sure you could eyeball marking half a foot, but if you didn’t have a ruler, how did you know it was accurate? How do you delineate minutes from a sundial? Wouldn’t attempts at accuracy just get fucked up as the sun changed angles with the seasons?
Also, why have I never bothered to just look this shit up?

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Talk of AI and how things were done back in the day got me thinking once again about something I’ve always wondered: how were measurements first created? When someone made the “cup” how did another person make sure their cup was accurate to the progenitor cup? Or with a foot. How was it split into inches? Sure you could eyeball marking half a foot, but if you didn’t have a ruler, how did you know it was accurate? How do you delineate minutes from a sundial? Wouldn’t attempts at accuracy just get fucked up as the sun changed angles with the seasons?
Also, why have I never bothered to just look this shit up?

I'm not going to look it up either. I'm sure the sun dial thing was easy since it's a circle so you just evenly divide it up. I read a long time ago that the original measurements were based on the builder and they didn't worry that my foot was longer than your foot.

Anyway, I bet it was mathematicians who first started standardizing all that shit.

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Wonder what George Zimmerman is up to lately
I'M GEORGE ZIMMER, FOUNDER AND CEO OF THE MEN'S WEARHOUSE. MY SECRETARY, FOLLOWING A BARBARIC BEAVER BEATING THAT SLOUGHED OFF HER UTERINE LINING MORE EFFECTIVELY THAN HER OWN MENSTRUAL CYCLE, INFORMED ME THAT MY TWO LEAST FAVORITE ARTISTS, 311 AND SCOTT STAPP, WERE RECENTLY INVOLVED IN A SCUFFLE. HISTORICALLY A MEDIATOR, I FLEW IN MY LEARJET TO MEET THE TWO BANDS. THE TWO GROUPS WERE WHINING LIKE ANNA NICOLE SMITH AFTER INHERITANCE MONEY UNTIL I PREPPED THE MEMBERS OF 311 FOR THE IMPENDING IMPALEMENT WITH A COMPREHENSIVE COATING OF NUT NECTAR, GLUING THEM TO THE GROUND. AFTER SUSTAINING A BLUNT FORCE TRAUMA TO THE HEAD FROM MY CROTCH CRUSHING CONCUSSION CANE, STAPP WAS TAKEN 'HIGHER' THAN EVER BEFORE AS HE WAS BOUNCED LIKE A BABY UPON THE Z-MAN'S TWO-TON TROUSER-SCHNAUZER, WHILE THE 311 MEMBERS WERE HELD CAPTIVE BY THEIR OWN ASSHOLES LIKE BOWLING BALLS. THE FORCE FROM MY CULVERT-SIZED COCK SPLITTING STAPP APART WAS ENOUGH TO CAUSE HIM TO DEVELOP DUAL PERSONALITY DISORDER. AS STAPP PROCEEDED TO BLEED TO DEATH, MY STEADFAST SLUT-SPEARING SON-SIRING SKINFLUTE BURST THROUGH THE LEAD SINGER'S BVD'S, CAUSING HIM TO BREAK OUT INTO A RAPE-INSPIRED RENDITION OF 'COME ORIGINAL'. I COULD ONLY INTERPRET HIS SINGING TO INDICATE IT WAS TIME TO FINISH UP, SO I BURIED THE ALT-ROCK GREAT IN A GOOEY GRAVE OF GONAD GOULASH. MY GROIN YETI IS NOW THE SIXTH MEMBER OF 311, I GUARANTEE IT.

• 5Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 6 users

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
There's no such thing as non binary, because identifying as non binary just creates a binary of binary vs non binary

• 1Like

Kithani

Blackwing Lair Raider
Why is the Midwest called the Midwest and not the Midnorth?

Also Amod Amod can we propose to change the name to a more accurate “shitter thoughts” or should that be a separate thread

• 1Like

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Why is the Midwest called the Midwest and not the Midnorth?

Also Amod Amod can we propose to change the name to a more accurate “shitter thoughts” or should that be a separate thread
giphy.gif

This is the thread that you're meant to be in when you're taking a shit. If you're here & pooping, you're required to write a shitty poem or a shitty haiku about your dookie. Dookie pictures are permitted, but strongly discouraged.
I'll do the honors...

Roses are Red,
Quiznos is bliss,
This turd is 80% lead,
@a_skeleton_03 drinks piss.

giphy.gif
Get your shit together, Kithani Kithani

• 2Bullshit
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
when you buy a bigger bed you get less bedroom and more bed room at the same time

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 8 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Brittany's dad, and also Kevin Federline, sure did get a lot of unwarranted hate and vitriol.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
why were there only jokes about being the milk mans son when the ice man also did deliveries?

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
why were there only jokes about being the milk mans son when the ice man also did deliveries?

Milkmen delivered for longer. They both started in the 1880's. Ice started to be phased out in the 1930s. Milk was delivered well into the 70's, which coincidentally is when the women's lib movement started turning women into whores.

• 1Solidarity