Folger's Extravagant Swatch Thread

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I need a ride or die bitch like this one who's willing to cut off her hand with her bf to score them a million $.

Screen-Shot-2020-09-11-at-4.32.44-PM.png

• 3Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder what flip flops are the kewl kids wearing these days? Qualify of rainbows has gone to shit and my precious teva mushes have shit out.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
images

<movie trailer voice> Foler Foler . An ex-jug, rehabilitated and rooted in his new life and beliefs. Now his world is about to be turned upside down. A visit from the past. 001001102 001001102 . A fresh, street smart jug, as he was 15 year ago. Watch Foler (Charlie Sheen), Big Numbers (Chris Tucker) and trex trex (Heather Locklear) reunite in this epic and heartwarming comedy. Exclusive on FoH. </movie trailer voice>

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

Silver Knight of the Realm
images

<movie trailer voice> Foler Foler . An ex-jug, rehabilitated and rooted in his new life and beliefs. Now his world is about to be turned upside down. A visit from the past. 001001102 001001102 . A fresh, street smart jug, as he was 15 year ago. Watch Foler (Charlie Sheen), Big Numbers (Chris Tucker) and trex trex (Heather Locklear) reunite in this epic and heartwarming comedy. Exclusive on FoH. </movie trailer voice>
Bro. I can't believe I have been on goddam FoH and related forums for 18 years.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
Screamfeeder Screamfeeder what flip flops are the kewl kids wearing these days? Qualify of rainbows has gone to shit and my precious teva mushes have shit out.
Depends on what you need em for. I have some tevas for water crossings on hikes. I wear these FloJo cheapie ones around the house. I know a few of the cooler kids are rocking crocs..

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Depends on what you need em for. I have some tevas for water crossings on hikes. I wear these FloJo cheapie ones around the house. I know a few of the cooler kids are rocking crocs..
Like these?

205974_94S_ALT110.jpeg

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Fuckin 2 days no hot water. Wont have it till Tues. Fml

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Izo Izo , sudden pain in lateral area of foot when walking, if I flex or pull front of foot down i get pain there. It's given me some on and off pain past few weeks, was minor, now can barely walk. What do? May go into walk in clinic monday.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Izo Izo , sudden pain in lateral area of foot when walking, if I flex or pull front of foot down i get pain there. It's given me some on and off pain past few weeks, was minor, now can barely walk. What do? May go into walk in clinic monday.
Heal spur or peroneal tendonitis.
Ibuprofen 400mg x 3 for 7-10 days. Stop if you get stomach ache.
That’ll be 4000 hp.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Heal spur or peroneal tendonitis.
Ibuprofen 400mg x 3 for 7-10 days. Stop if you get stomach ache.
That’ll be 4000 hp.
Any reason why ibuprofen over aleve?