Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Rosberg and Hamilton are shaping up to be a great title chase. Rossi and Marquez not so much...

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Aleix penalized for exceeding track limits once, Marquez blows 2 passes and takes the bypasses, nothing.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Pretty unprecedented in elite racing.
28942038823_9e3954ed52_c.jpg

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Was great to see Dani win, he is a great guy. Although having him crash into Marquez would have been fine too.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I didn't understand at all Lorenzo's whining there, it was a classic block pass, you go inside and take the apex away from the guy on the "fast" outside line, he has to wait to turn in and if you can't hold the apex he'll go by you on the exit again. Rossi held it fine and Lorenzo couldn't turn in. Whats the big deal?

Other than Lorenzo being a crybaby.

You know when Marquez is on Rossi's side, Rossi must be 150% absolutely correct... lol

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
From one camera angle it looked like an Ianonne dive. But from all the other angles, it looked like Lorenzo forgot he was in a race and had to use the racing line instead of the qualifier line.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
haha, jesus christ that must be a tough bike to have not bent the fuck out of the forks and to still have the clip-ons and levers attached.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
I fell asleep during singapore, but woke up towards the end when it got a bit interesting.

I think ROS would need a bigger lead to win. Next few races are Lewis tracks.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I fell asleep during singapore, but woke up towards the end when it got a bit interesting.

I think ROS would need a bigger lead to win. Next few races are Lewis tracks.

It's probably going to come down to who flubs setups, who gets hit in qualifying, who has a motor failure and has to start at the back... shit like that. If it's straight up on the Track I think Lewis wins.