Cis-XYite-Nationalist
fKM0OsBShi2kw.gif

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Japanese gp should just spend all the camera time on the crowd. ZzzZZzzzz

Maybe ROS will win this year

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Bleh, that's my summary. But credit where it's due, he's definitely been the best man this season by a hundred miles and hopefully this level of maturity remains. He's unstoppable if he can keep the red mist in check.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I almost turned the race off when Rossi crashed. Fuck that was disappointing.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I kind of did. Then I saw no Lorenzo on the podium and had to find out. Small consolation prize with that one. Next season should be interesting with the musical chairs on the factory rides.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I kind of did. Then I saw no Lorenzo on the podium and had to find out. Small consolation prize with that one. Next season should be interesting with the musical chairs on the factory rides.

Wonder what the deal was, Lorenzo and Rossi generally are pretty consistent riders, and they both crashed. I can see Rossi pushing hard because he wanted to catch Marquez, but why would Lorenzo even care once he saw Rossi go down? If he scores points at all he's in 2nd. Falling to 3rd or 4th should have been fine.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
F1 was kinda snoozy, but the motoGP weekend was kinda fun with all the wacky weather and mixed up grids and such.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
F1 is getting snoozy most of the time. MotoGP is just a lot more exciting to watch.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
What'd ya'll think of Vettel's penalty? Was that reasonable? I haven't reviewed video (maybe I should before typing this) but I remember watching it at the time and it seemed like pretty clean defense all things considered.

Last edited:

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
That's fucking bullshit. I read a write up of it and i expected some drastic move under braking, that was staying on the driving line, if he didn't turn into Ricci at all he would've overshot the corner and gone off course.

The new F1 ownership really needs to un-fuck that sport, its becoming like the NFL where players basically have to say "thank you sir may I have another" after being shit on for playing their sport aggressively. Driving like that shouldn't be punished, it should be encouraged, that's what makes it exciting to watch.

Case in point my roommate and I haven't watched a race since Monaco, season got boring as shit.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
I was rooting for Maria and then she had that bad crash on the last turn due to the bike in front of her slowing up drastically.