Formula 1 and MotoGP - Racing

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
F1 was good! Lots of downtime, but once they get going there's some good fun.

For the bikes I think the moto2 race was the most fun.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>

Haha, I bet he wasn't pissed he crashed, but pissed he knew it would be on camera. Like I fell off my road bike the first time I used clip in pedals... didn't even hurt.. but god damn it it wasn't at a red light and some fucking kids were standing there and ran over "to see if I was ok" .. goddamn embarrassing.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
F1 was good! Lots of downtime, but once they get going there's some good fun.

For the bikes I think the moto2 race was the most fun.

F1 was good, I just kept fast forwarding until I saw the safety car or red flags disappear, then went back 90 seconds and called it good. Watching it in that fashion, it was action-packed!

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
God damn it Stoner is such a thin skinned pussy that he's not riding. He still goes to a lot of the races and follows the circus, just too needle-dicked to hear criticism. What a god damned faggot.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Yeah, I'm of two minds on him. Being a star as a test rider, assuming he gets paid handsomely isn't a bad life. But he gets called GOAT while not really proving it much and walked away because he couldn't do some sponsorship smiling for the camera.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
attachment.php?attachmentid=488697&d=1480018806.jpg

Just for comedy.

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Yea last 5 laps were awesome. I hope next year is a little more competitive such that even with Lewis holding Nico up the whole race, the others still can't catch/pass...

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
How so? He worked his ass off to win this year. I'm guessing he's sick of dealing with Hammie's bullshit.

Thats competition. If he wants to compete at the highest level he has to expect people to fight back. Did he expect everyone to just roll over?

Guys like Stoner or now Rosberg that clearly can't handle competition are to me examples of how pussified people have become.