<Bronze Donator>
VZqaZSo.jpg

• 12Solidarity
  • 7Harrow
  • 2Like
Reactions: 20 users

billymain

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That's Old Faithful Inn, right? Parents took us on a "out west" summer vacation between junior and senior years of high school. We saw Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devil's Tower, and spent a full week inside Yellowstone. Was an awesome trip, though I know I was jonesing for EQ the entire time. That's a trip I'd like to make again as an adult, I think I'd appreciate it so much more now, 20+ years later.

calistogaspa-ttd-old-faithful-geyser.jpg
omg imagine missing Temple of Veeshan for that lame ass shit
1719549669296.png

1719549780093.png

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
That's Old Faithful Inn, right? Parents took us on a "out west" summer vacation between junior and senior years of high school. We saw Mt. Rushmore, Crazy Horse, Devil's Tower, and spent a full week inside Yellowstone. Was an awesome trip, though I know I was jonesing for EQ the entire time. That's a trip I'd like to make again as an adult, I think I'd appreciate it so much more now, 20+ years later.

calistogaspa-ttd-old-faithful-geyser.jpg

Skip Crazy horse. I did the same trip when I was a kid and 30 years later, I'm convinced that shit won't be finished in my kids' lifetimes. It's too far outta the way and nothing worth seeing

Spend the day hiking in Spearfish Canyon instead.

IMG_20220603_161514123.jpg

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Trokarr

Lord Nagafen Raider
Skip Crazy horse. I did the same trip when I was a kid and 30 years later, I'm convinced that shit won't be finished in my kids' lifetimes. It's too far outta the way and nothing worth seeing

Spend the day hiking in Spearfish Canyon instead.

View attachment 534582
Totally agree about Crazy Horse. I drive by every few years and it never looks like there is any progress.
SDC10335.JPG

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users