Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Blueweed

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Ireland 1972. IRA lady picked the rifle from her boyfriend after he was wounded by British forces. He was airlifted and treated but she was killed.
FB_IMG_1719453211769.jpg

• 2Like
  • 1Bullshit
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
You can typically yell spam your way to a win if you were a derp but the game will give you such a pinch if you jack Ramza's levels way up getting past this fuck. I definitely bricked one early run by having a completely fucked average level and being unable to win any random fight. If you really hate that fight on a deep level you can set Ramza's zodiac at the beginning of the game such that it's Wiegraf's worst matchup.

View attachment 534409

View attachment 534410

View attachment 534411
Who on their first playthrough actually keeps Ramza Squire, until you page through your $16 Official Strategy Book to realize he's got OP'd "Guts" job class

Now replaying it, Math skill secondary, holy robe to block holy, Excalibur bullshit - *laughs in mini/max power gaming that I still do ever since the days of EQ, in the one game I play a year

1719509451378.png

Last edited:
  • 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Who on their first playthrough actually keeps Ramza Squire, until you page through you $16 Official Strategy Book to realize he's got OP'd "Guts" job class

I think part of the reason that the fight is such a mess is that the devs knew that Guts was enough to beat Wiegraf. It's hard but that's fine because the player has everything they need. Having the answer to that fight they didn't fully think through what it meant to get stuck there with no other save to work with.

1719463899291118.png
whey protein on pepe.png

1719021137979813.jpg

mad magazine star trek.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Weird Boner
Reactions: 2 users

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
I think part of the reason that the fight is such a mess is that the devs knew that Guts was enough to beat Wiegraf. It's hard but that's fine because the player has everything they need. Having the answer to that fight they didn't fully think through what it meant to get stuck there with no other save to work with.

View attachment 534471View attachment 534472

View attachment 534473

View attachment 534474
I appreciate the hardship, we wouldn’t be talking about it 20 something years later if for not. They set the stage for it too, all the death sound effects, to the frantic music

Ended up using auto-potion to win it, first playthrough

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Haram
Reactions: 4 users