<Medals Crew>
JM8CNSS_d.jpg

• 3Quality Calories
  • 2Worf
  • 2Rustled
Reactions: 7 users

billymain

Potato del Grande
holy fucking shit he caught 6 or 7 bullets with his ear and im so fucking retarded i know nothing about physics so thank GOD AND GOD and uhh ANOTHER GOD noone behind him got clipped as an innocent bystander. and how fucking strong is this man that absorbing the impact of a bullet his head doesnt even flinch its like hes swatting a mosquito off his ear. fucking hell his dick must be so vascular. im convinced. i also used to be in the secret service until i got diabeetus and i know for a fact from experience before prioritizing the POTUS or former potus safety you just do a lil huddle circle, stay on stage and let him poke his head out and raise a fist bc its safer that way. bitch pls them ninjas are trained to push or carry that bitch in expedited fashion out of line of site. not football huddle on the stage. how fucking stupid are you
1720920931518.png

Last edited:
  • 13Harrow
  • 5Faggotry
  • 2Imbecile
Reactions: 29 users

Vuuxo

Karen
<Gold Donor>
holy fucking shit he caught 6 or 7 bullets with his ear and im so fucking retarded i know nothing about physics so thank GOD AND GOD and uhh ANOTHER GOD noone behind him got clipped as an innocent bystander. and how fucking strong is this man that absorbing the impact of a bullet his head doesnt even flinch its like hes swatting a mosquito off his ear. fucking hell his dick must be so vascular. im convinced. i also used to be in the secret service until i got diabeetus and i know for a fact from experience before prioritizing the POTUS or former potus safety you just do a lil huddle circle, stay on stage and let him poke his head out and raise a fist bc its safer that way. bitch pls them ninjas are trained to push or carry that bitch in expedited fashion out of line of site. not football huddle on the stage. how fucking stupid are you
View attachment 536541
You seem a little triggered there, kid.

Your fragile, pedo mind can't comprehend the fact that Orange Man is now a Martyr and your fellow pedos didn't succeed at his assassination?

What kind of child abusing faggot are you that gets that amped over a picture?

Your mental illness is showing.
1000005041.jpg

Last edited:
  • 8Like
  • 6Harrow
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 19 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
You seem a little triggered there, kid.

Your fragile, pedo mind can't comprehend the fact that Orange Man is now a Martyr and your fellow pedos didn't succeed at his assassination?

What kind of child abusing faggot are you that gets that amped over a picture?

Your mental illness is showing.
You forget where you are? Post a picture.
IMG_1206.jpeg

• 7Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users