Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Kaines

Potato Supreme
holy fucking shit he caught 6 or 7 bullets with his ear and im so fucking retarded i know nothing about physics so thank GOD AND GOD and uhh ANOTHER GOD noone behind him got clipped as an innocent bystander. and how fucking strong is this man that absorbing the impact of a bullet his head doesnt even flinch its like hes swatting a mosquito off his ear. fucking hell his dick must be so vascular. im convinced. i also used to be in the secret service until i got diabeetus and i know for a fact from experience before prioritizing the POTUS or former potus safety you just do a lil huddle circle, stay on stage and let him poke his head out and raise a fist bc its safer that way. bitch pls them ninjas are trained to push or carry that bitch in expedited fashion out of line of site. not football huddle on the stage. how fucking stupid are you
A first-hand look into the mind of a dangerous conspiracy theorist.

1720923083041.png

• 6Like
  • 1Harrow
Reactions: 6 users

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
holy fucking shit he caught 6 or 7 bullets with his ear and im so fucking retarded i know nothing about physics so thank GOD AND GOD and uhh ANOTHER GOD noone behind him got clipped as an innocent bystander. and how fucking strong is this man that absorbing the impact of a bullet his head doesnt even flinch its like hes swatting a mosquito off his ear. fucking hell his dick must be so vascular. im convinced. i also used to be in the secret service until i got diabeetus and i know for a fact from experience before prioritizing the POTUS or former potus safety you just do a lil huddle circle, stay on stage and let him poke his head out and raise a fist bc its safer that way. bitch pls them ninjas are trained to push or carry that bitch in expedited fashion out of line of site. not football huddle on the stage. how fucking stupid are you
View attachment 536541
You fuckin retarded faggot.
377zgh-303942596.jpg

• 12Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Tiresome
Reactions: 15 users

Tsar Bomba

Trakanon Raider
View attachment 536541

Its obvious the Democrats were behind it.

They fuck up everything...

linda-harrison_u-l-pw5n1t0.jpg

• 4Like
  • 4Harrow
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 11 users

Wantonsoup95

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
View attachment 536541

b992bbe9b5e58d2d5a12af406ad22c16642542b41d58f1b484132e78f9497e79_1.jpg

• 19Worf
  • 8Like
Reactions: 26 users