Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Izo

Tranny Chaser
rrr_img_61844.jpg

Gawd damnit, Trollface. Now I have coffee stains on my coat. Hirsutism is not nice. Maybe she hasPCOS.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck Chipotle. I dont go there anymore just for the simple fact that they charge $1.80 to add a dab of guacamole to anything. Its ok food, but the prices are ridiculous.
rrr_img_61845.jpg
What's it like being so fucking poor that you're upset about spending 2 dollars extra for guacamole? The place isn't meant to be a grocery store, you don't go for every single meal.

What's it like being so fucking poor that you're upset about spending 2 dollars extra for guacamole? The place isn't meant to be a grocery store, you don't go for every single meal.
Its principal. Even if I were a billionaire I wouldnt go there, based on the fact that they charge $1.80 for something thats the best item on their menu. The food isnt even that good.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If you don't like the food then don't go because you don't like the food, but pretending like you're some self-righteous fuck that is resisting temptation and avoiding the restaurant because of 1.80 for Guacamole is just fucking stupid.

Meatus_sl

shitlord
If it's the best item on their menu, why the fuck would they give it for free or cheaper?
I liked Chipotle when I was in America, maybe I should start a franchise here in Holland!