Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
rrr_img_61849.jpg
Shouldn't your boss know exactly what you do

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I've seen this shit before but always wondered, they must be Mexican hipsters right? They can't be gangbangers, how the fuck do you run from the cops and/or mow down a police station with a .50 cal while wearing that stupid shit?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I've seen this shit before but always wondered, they must be Mexican hipsters right? They can't be gangbangers, how the fuck do you run from the cops and/or mow down a police station with a .50 cal while wearing that stupid shit?
VICE April fools joke

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If it's the best item on their menu, why the fuck would they give it for free or cheaper?
If it's the best item on their menu, that's reason enough to never fucking go there. A condiment should not be the shining star of your restaurant. I feel sorry for you fucks that call Chipotle top dog, give me a *'bertos any day.

rrr_img_61859.jpg

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Chipotle is really only good if you are anywhere that's not the Southwest and don't know what a burrito is.

rrr_img_61861.jpg

rrr_img_61862.jpg

rrr_img_61863.jpg

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
If it's the best item on their menu, that's reason enough to never fucking go there. A condiment should not be the shining star of your restaurant. I feel sorry for you fucks that call Chipotle top dog, give me a *'bertos any day.

rrr_img_61859.jpg
I don't think anyone claimed Chipotle was "top dog" (really faggot? What are you like 60 years old?), we just said it tasted good.

Chipotle is really only good if you are anywhere that's not the Southwest and don't know what a burrito is.

rrr_img_61861.jpg

rrr_img_61862.jpg

rrr_img_61863.jpg
If I have to go to the asshole of america just to find out what a burrito is. I'll happily stay eating Chipotle.