Funny, Strange, Random Pics

Asshat Caepan

Asshat of the Year 2020
rrr_img_130413.jpg

WHITE PENIS_sl

shitlord
Colored has been considered an offensive term for a long time because of it's prominent usage in the days of segregation.

Screen-shot-2012-07-18-at-8.35.09-AM.jpg

People or person of color was a term that was coined within the civil rights movement itself back in the 60's.
We need to explain to the NAACP that their name is offensive.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Colored has been considered an offensive term for a long time because of it's prominent usage in the days of segregation.

Screen-shot-2012-07-18-at-8.35.09-AM.jpg

People or person of color was a term that was coined within the civil rights movement itself back in the 60's.
Look how nicely dressed those poor opressed people are dressed.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
We need to explain to the NAACP that their name is offensive.
I was only pointing out the history behind the terminology to JT, with a picture, not engaging in a debate on the merits of their usage which frankly doesn't belong in this thread.

delacruz_paperclup.jpg

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
You should kill yourself.
Lighten the fuck up.

Terrance and Phillip themselves weren't particularly funny because they weren't supposed to be. They were Trey and Matt's response to early critics of their show who said it was nothing more than a bunch of fart jokes, saying "No, this is what a show that is nothing more than fart jokes looks like." Their comedic value was always indirect, like when they aired a full episode of Terrance and Phillip on the heels of the cliffhanger about who Cartman's father was. I don't think I've ever felt a more robust combination of anger and amusement at the same time.

shreddies-fart-filtering-9965.jpg

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
T&P sort of gave birth to the entire Canadian spiel they do, and the Canadian shit is quite possibly some of the best stuff SP ever does.

Semi-unrelated: (get the fuck up on off my SP holes)