Furiosa (2024)

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
Fury Road was a 2+ hour car chase / heist movie.
1713990982974.png

• 1Worf
  • 1Garbage
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Goonsquad Officer
"Fury road was 2 hours of the best part of every movie, I hated it"

• 10Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 13 users

spronk

FPS noob

i know this is basically just press bullshit to get hemsworth fans to see furiosa but I like an actor who can admit they really fucked up, and boy did they fuck up badly in thor love & thunder.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That entire movie was shit, same as Ant man, Dr Strange, Marvels and then go into the TV shows. As much as cunts complained about GoT3 it was one of the only successful movies. Fuck off to anyone who said the movie was to dark.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
That entire movie was shit, same as Ant man, Dr Strange, Marvels and then go into the TV shows. As much as cunts complained about GoT3 it was one of the only successful movies. Fuck off to anyone who said the movie was to dark.
Gotg3 was the only non shit msheu movie.

Rude

Potato del Grande
"Fury road was 2 hours of the best part of every movie, I hated it"
You're the retard they catered to for movies like Spectre. I take it the incredibly boring and pointless car chase was at the top of your 2015 highlights?

• 1Worf

Goonsquad Officer
Don't even know what spectre is. I just know mad max movies are car chases and leather daddies (and gimps) fighting semi normal people over gasoline. As such fury road was lots of that and it ruled.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Don't even know what spectre is. I just know mad max movies are car chases and leather daddies (and gimps) fighting semi normal people over gasoline. As such fury road was lots of that and it ruled.
i dont know what a leather daddy is , but when i was a kid, i thought Lord Humongous was Jason Voorhees in the future. those leather guys must know Rob Halford.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users