Furiosa (2024)

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
people used to say jamie lee curtis and weaver were dudes. its stupid. chicks smoked back then and they aged too fast. they also did roles that pretty girls wouldnt do or wouldnt look right doing.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
You all need to watch Galaxy Quest with Sigourney's cleavage on display.

She makes it work with what she's got.

God damn though, in doing the check of that I realized that Galaxy Quest came out 25 years ago.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 2 users

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
I just hate how they stop getting naked after they get famous.

This furiousa chick is only famous for running around naked in the witch. Now she's above getting her teets out?

• 1Picard
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
I just hate how they stop getting naked after they get famous.

This furiousa chick is only famous for running around naked in the witch. Now she's above getting her teets out?
She's not a bad actress. I watched it last night because I realized it was free now, and it was okay. The CGI was pretty jarring at times just like everybody else has stated, but it was kind of fun just to see more of that world.

Probably the biggest thing I enjoyed about it was just looking at all the different costume designs and vehicles and stuff. Glad I didn't pay for it in the theater though.

• 1Like

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
She's not a bad actress. I watched it last night because I realized it was free now, and it was okay. The CGI was pretty jarring at times just like everybody else has stated, but it was kind of fun just to see more of that world.

Probably the biggest thing I enjoyed about it was just looking at all the different costume designs and vehicles and stuff. Glad I didn't pay for it in the theater though.

Show would have been 10x better if Hemsworth stripped her naked and plundered her tush for a few minutes. 1 short scene would have made the movie probably double its gross.

Like carl drago violating sweet little innocent amilia clarke. Probably the most watched scene in all of game of thrones. Now the cunt won't even show a nip slip.

These whores forget where they come from.

• 1Pathetic
  • 1WTF
  • 1Great Review

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Show would have been 10x better if Hemsworth stripped her naked and plundered her tush for a few minutes. 1 short scene would have made the movie probably double its gross.

Like carl drago violating sweet little innocent amilia clarke. Probably the most watched scene in all of game of thrones. Now the cunt won't even show a nip slip.

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>

Season 3 Security GIF by Paramount+

Breaking Despicable Me GIF by Regal

• 3Worf

Sterling

El Presidente
Don't think I've ever heard of that Witch movie. I just knew her from Queen's Gambit as I'm sure most people do. Still haven't seen this, but I'm sure I will at some point.

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Don't think I've ever heard of that Witch movie. I just knew her from Queen's Gambit as I'm sure most people do. Still haven't seen this, but I'm sure I will at some point.
If you like horror movies, I highly suggest you watch it. Probably is the first time I ever saw her in anything, but if you fantasize about her being naked in the film, you're probably a pedo.

I don't know how old she was when she did it but if I had a guess it was probably maybe 16 if not younger. Perhaps she was older and just looks young, don't know.

Same director who did the lighthouse and that Viking movie. Name escapes me right now because I haven't seen it. Valhalla maybe?

Sterling

El Presidente
If you like horror movies, I highly suggest you watch it. Probably is the first time I ever saw her in anything, but if you fantasize about her being naked in the film, you're probably a pedo.

I don't know how old she was when she did it but if I had a guess it was probably maybe 16 if not younger. Perhaps she was older and just looks young, don't know.

Same director who did the lighthouse and that Viking movie. Name escapes me right now because I haven't seen it. Valhalla maybe?
Interesting. I might give it a go. It was more just pushback about that being why she's famous and not Queen's Gambit.

• 3Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Interesting. I might give it a go. It was more just pushback about that being why she's famous and not Queen's Gambit.
I don't exactly know when she kind of became pretty popular and modern cinema. She's a good actress, kind of weird looking, but attractive in her own way but I didn't find her attractive in The VVitch because she looked like a young teenage girl.

Good movie though especially if you like independent, slow burn horror films. That's what really skyrocketed that particular director, I don't remember his name off the top of my head but you can look it up. Chances are anything he produces or directs is going to be good, and he's building a pretty Strong pedigree.

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Robert Eggers. And the viking one was the Northman which was fucking awesome. I believe he's the one doing the Nosferatu movie coming up?

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Robert Eggers. And the viking one was the Northman which was fucking awesome. I believe he's the one doing the Nosferatu movie coming up?
Thanks. As much as I like his films I still haven't seen the Northman. I know it's a movie I'm going to sit down and watch, but I know it's going to be something very particular, and I guess I need to be in a specific State of mind to make certain I enjoy it.

Definitely looking forward to his Nosferatu remake though.

• 2Like

Bald Brah

Lord Nagafen Raider
Northman is a bit weird. He stuck so much to the source material that it's a bit disjointed. Not that it was bad, just formatted weird. You're watching a poem, not a movie.

Shmoopy

Anyway, finally saw this. Really well done. :emoji_thumbsup:

Something about the way Miller films violence makes it extra brutal. Maybe due to complete lack of slow motion? The violence is very matter of fact.

Like 90% of action movies the actual action parts, no matter how elaborate, tend to be so damn boring. This and Fury Road not boring in the slightest.

• 1Like