Game Pass for Xbox and PC

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
AFAIK I’m subbed until 2025/26 I thought. Maybe not? This seemed like an additional charge.
Nah, I got the same email and I just redeemed codes to extend it to the full 3 years a few days ago. It just means if your time runs out it'll auto-renew directly through MS at the new retarded price.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Nah, I got the same email and I just redeemed codes to extend it to the full 3 years a few days ago. It just means if your time runs out it'll auto-renew directly through MS at the new retarded price.

Man, they worded that email so horribly.

1721139527095.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I subbed for a month on PC game pass just to play Jedi Survivor for 10 bucks. lol. I couldn't find anything else I wanted to try or play on there so I cancelled already.

• 1Solidarity

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
I really didnt like the demo. super floaty. controls sucked.
I keep trying to find gameplay streams and no one is ever actually fighting anything.

Someone should make a game where you go in dungeons and fight a bunch of shit and get interesting loot, drink some potions, maybe get some extra loot from a boss at the end, and then maybe go to the next town and do it again.

• 1Mother of God

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Isn't it primarily a puzzle game? That was the impression I got when I decided to skip the demo a while back.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I am loving this game. Almost deserves it's own thread. It's like Edith Finch had a baby with Borderlands art style with a dash of Persona day night cycle activities and threw in some fun puzzles and minimal combat and some RPG lite mechanics that are not too tough to swallow.

Cross progression on PC and Xbox. If you have Gamepass it's a no brainer.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>

MS response:

“It is wrong to call this [Xbox Game Pass Standard] a “degraded” version of the discontinued Game Pass for Console offering,” Microsoft says.

“That discontinued product did not offer multiplayer functionality, which had to be purchased separately for an additional $9.99/month (making the total cost $20.98/month). While Game Pass Ultimate’s price will increase from $16.99 to $19.99/month, the service will offer more value through many new games available “day-and-date.” Among them is the upcoming release of Call of Duty, which has never before been available on a subscription day-and-date.”

Goes on to point out that the FTCs focus on the opposition to the acquisition was largely about COD on PlayStation.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kaige

<WoW Guild Officer>
<WoW Guild Officer>
FOH watching contemporary tv or movies: omg stop replacing redheads with chimps!

FOH when the protagonist is a redhead: omg fucking diversity dyke!

No, the black chick. She won't leave me alone. Every other NPC is pretty chill and has variable dialogue, she on the other hand is forced down your throat and hijacks you constantly.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob

thats more money than sony made with all software sale in 2023, i think more than nintendo too. this year i've pretty much only played gamepass and PS+ games, haven't bought a single new game (or backlog games, like playing yakuza 5 now lol)

not a great future for games though, its gonna be harder and harder for mid budget and non-IP driven big games to sell at a profit. but then i look at the retarded DEI and gay shit western devs put out now so fuck em, they made their bed

just hope japanese devs do ok, i'll still buy good stuff like yakuza and stellar blade

• 1Like