General Discussion

Sterling

El Presidente
I literally cannot wait to hear Korrupt say the word "autism" 30 times at 3:13am in the middle of clearing Fear for Golems/CT because bards are trying to pull and agro glare lords, enchanters don't run up to take DTs off Golems, and/or/all-of-the-above wizards cast rains on Draco when it fears.
Dracoliche hitbox is too small for rains as a bellycaster, but timing rains on vox/naggy for maximum player hitting is good times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Dracoliche hitbox is too small for rains as a bellycaster, but timing rains on vox/naggy for maximum player hitting is good times.

Taking our wizards and nuking peoples main tanks during the "mandatory rotations" was always hilarious.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Vanessa Vanessa are you planning to play 16+ hours for the first day or two until you hit max level? I need to know if I should be putting you in a static group for the grind.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Vanessa Vanessa are you planning to play 16+ hours for the first day or two until you hit max level? I need to know if I should be putting you in a static group for the grind.

What's the exact day the server goes live? All I've heard is 5pm and Wednesday?

As a precautionary heads up, my work schedule is pretty lopsided. It goes:

Jan 3p - 11p
Feb/Mar 7a - 3p
Apr 3p - 11p
May/Jun 7a - 3p

etc etc.. every quarter I'm thrown to 2nd shift for a month. It's a gargantuan pile of ass.

I have a *few* days of leave in my pocket to burn if need be~

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
The launch date hasn't been announced yet, "early summer" is all that's been said. Previous servers have typically opened on a Wednesday evening though.

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure I'll be in 110% for this in the early days. Getting out of grad school in early May and don't start work until mid July.
Having a fuck of a time deciding on class. Thinking either bard, wizard, enchanter or cleric.

Dinadass

Molten Core Raider
Phinny opened on a Friday
Phinny opened on December 9, 2015, a Wednesday.

Lockjaw opened on a friday because Ragefire was so slammed on the Wednesday it opened that they decided to make a second server, maybe that's what you're thinking of?

Reht

Molten Core Raider
Phinny opened on December 9, 2015, a Wednesday.

Lockjaw opened on a friday because Ragefire was so slammed on the Wednesday it opened that they decided to make a second server, maybe that's what you're thinking of?
you are correct, i looked back at my calendar to 2016 instead of 2015, thanks.

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Is there going to be one guild from here, a "foh" guild? Or is the community here in different cliques?

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Is there going to be one guild from here, a "foh" guild? Or is the community here in different cliques?

Majority will be in Faceless but there's a few around that will probably fly their own banner.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Pretty sure I'll be in 110% for this in the early days. Getting out of grad school in early May and don't start work until mid July.
Having a fuck of a time deciding on class. Thinking either bard, wizard, enchanter or cleric.
I'd say box ench/cleric but youll be mad bored in raids unless you charm dps. bards you can kinda semi afk. once kunark comes out you can go monk for the flavor of the month dps

BUT a bard or rogue will be nice for locked doors because they fixed illusioning through doors, yes, you no longer can do it. farming hierophant or chardok royals will require a rogue or bard

Vanessa

Uncle Tanya
<Banned>
Okay I just apped to Faceless!

As you can see in the pic I'm an attention wh... errrr... I'm clearly prepared for the launch!

20170408_190115.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'd say box ench/cleric but youll be mad bored in raids unless you charm dps. bards you can kinda semi afk. once kunark comes out you can go monk for the flavor of the month dps

BUT a bard or rogue will be nice for locked doors because they fixed illusioning through doors, yes, you no longer can do it. farming hierophant or chardok royals will require a rogue or bard

What retard thought to make this change? Probably the same guy who "fixed" the Lord Dolji axe weight.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Gotta be same one that thought druids shouldnt stack dots and necros cant stack poison dots either.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
You can still get through doors my friends and more than one way without using anything outside of the game. Maybe some specifically got targeted with some kind of change but you can for sure use the environment to your advantage.

rad

Lord of Guk

wtf? AoN just lost damn near all its value. LOW ENERGY DAYBREAK.