General Discussion

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Casual dudes need not worry, the amount of loot that drops from splitting instances is going to guarantee even you filthy casuals get a taste of the good life.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Boom, i'm officially ready to go. My wife works Wednesday 4-11pm so my sister is coming to babysit my kid from 2pm-9pm so my kid will be asleep. Then my wife has Thursday-Friday off work and said I have 0 responsibility on those days. She will take care of my son 100%.

I am spoiled.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn Grumpus living the dream. Don't forget the #1 chick interruption though and my #1 enemy - Errands....

Pogi.G

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Boom, i'm officially ready to go. My wife works Wednesday 4-11pm so my sister is coming to babysit my kid from 2pm-9pm so my kid will be asleep. Then my wife has Thursday-Friday off work and said I have 0 responsibility on those days. She will take care of my son 100%.

I am spoiled.

Lucky bastard... I think my wife would shoot me....

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Messing around with some quests in Classic to get my feet wet.

Wtf is this shit, I want the old book graphic back!

MjRhPEI.png

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Grumpus Grumpus Its not permanent but.......... You can go into your INI and change held items to look like their classic counterparts and same with spells or anything else. Look for the file equipment-01.eqg and just move it somewhere else inside your EQ folder. Same goes for spell effects - Launch EQ and don't push play. Rename the 2 files spellsnew.edd & spellsnew.eff or move them where you put the equipment file. Now you can push play on patcher and have old spell effects.

**Warning - Everytime you patch you will need to do this, the patch process will overwrite or patch those files in**

Only YOU can see the changes and not others but I did it for my sanity.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Grumpus Grumpus Its not permanent but.......... You can go into your INI and change held items to look like their classic counterparts and same with spells or anything else. Look for the file equipment-01.eqg and just move it somewhere else inside your EQ folder. Same goes for spell effects - Launch EQ and don't push play. Rename the 2 files spellsnew.edd & spellsnew.eff or move them where you put the equipment file. Now you can push play on patcher and have old spell effects.

**Warning - Everytime you patch you will need to do this, the patch process will overwrite or patch those files in**

Only YOU can see the changes and not others but I did it for my sanity.

Will that block out fancy store bought weapon graphics?

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Those ornaments can roast in hell bro and they're blocked as well since the graphics are client side. I just looked through my old screen shots from classic and don't see any.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Those ornaments can roast in hell bro and they're blocked as well since the graphics are client side. I just looked through my old screen shots from classic and don't see any.

Oh thank the Lord! They are so fucking gaudy.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Anything to be done about obnoxious pet illusions from the store?

Sterling

El Presidente
This would make Vinto very sad. The wizard hats are pretty awesome though.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
People on the Everquest forums are saying Superior Healing level requirment was lowered on TLP's, is this true?

CLR/30 PAL/48 DRU/44 SHM/45 respectively.

Mur

Trakanon Raider
Will Runnyeye be pre-revamp. No Alloy? I can't remember when that happened, 2001? Also, (I prob missed it), will we have old CT. Crusaders at four corners and pyramid, etc ? Or will they be out in Feerott? God I loved old CT.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
Old cazic. Did a bunch of leveling in there on lockjaw and phinni. I love that place.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sterling

El Presidente
It's new Runnyeye which makes it a huge shitshow with BAM and friends dropping there. It's old Cazic with the Ritualist there.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user