Ghostbusters (2016)

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
On the one hand, she could just be hamming it up for the publicity. But her past history of social media pretty much makes her out to be a hypocrite. At the bare minimum, she is basically tipping her hand that the exaggerated caricature she portrayed was actually just her real personality. Good luck getting another job outside of the next Soul Plane sequel after this. The Hollywood Heebs talk a good game about being SJW, but they are into the money first and foremost, and they are averse to uncontrollable people in general, let alone uncontrollable black people. Play the race card all you want. Ultimately the only color that matters is green (applies outside of entertainment, too).

Plus, these dipshits don't know how the internet works. People will just go elsewhere to slam her and likely say much worse things after being inconvenienced. Then she will have no choice but to either ignore the trolls (what she should have done), admit she fucked up, or (most likely) double down and turn the victim knob up to 11.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I would say you?re looking at obese white men between 50 and 60
1C3V9Gi.jpg

Siddar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The funny part is ghostbusters is pushing fat acceptance along with its girl power theme and he just shit all over it.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
On the one hand, she could just be hamming it up for the publicity. But her past history of social media pretty much makes her out to be a hypocrite. At the bare minimum, she is basically tipping her hand that the exaggerated caricature she portrayed was actually just her real personality. Good luck getting another job outside of the next Soul Plane sequel after this. The Hollywood Heebs talk a good game about being SJW, but they are into the money first and foremost, and they are averse to uncontrollable people in general, let alone uncontrollable black people. Play the race card all you want. Ultimately the only color that matters is green (applies outside of entertainment, too).

Plus, these dipshits don't know how the internet works. People will just go elsewhere to slam her and likely say much worse things after being inconvenienced. Then she will have no choice but to either ignore the trolls (what she should have done), admit she fucked up, or (most likely) double down and turn the victim knob up to 11.
as long as she keeps playing roles that perpetuate the stereotype that black women are all oversized loud talking violent people, then she needs to shut her fucking mouth when people give her shit. i wouldn be shocked if a lot of those racist comments were from other blacks or people who arent racist at all, but angry at her for making black people look bad. as was said earlier though, paul feigg wrote her role that way and this asshole should be taking heat for it as well.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
The funny part is ghostbusters is pushing fat acceptance along with its girl power theme and he just shit all over it.
No, no. You're wrong. When men are fat, it's because they're lazy. It's gross, and they should work to have the body of Adonis to please women. When women are fat, it's because genetics and how dare you say that being fat is unhealthy! (Literally an argument I've heard).

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
No, no. You're wrong. When men are fat, it's because they're lazy. It's gross, and they should work to have the body of Adonis to please women. When women are fat, it's because genetics and how dare you say that being fat is unhealthy! (Literally an argument I've heard).
Uhh women are more genetically predisposed to carrying fat than men and don't have as severe health problems related to obesity relative to men.

They're still gross and unhealthy, but it's at least a double standard with some basis in reality

Xevy

Log Wizard
Astro knows about as much about Ghostbusters V2 as he does Game of Thrones. I'm glad he has a series of super-nerd videos to watch to get the impressions of what happened instead of witnessing/paying attention to movie and/or show himself.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
15 minutes in and they had probably at least that many shit and fart gags. this is fucking terrible
-edit
47 minutes in, its still terrible, the RLM guys are right, the black lady is the most normal person. and its really irritating me that these guys can afford the rent at this chinese restaurant and customize a car and hire a dumbass, but the fat bitch said she was broke earlier. its like they said fuck continuity and went right to the haunted mansion effects. this movie is for retards.
final edit

giant piece of shit. worse than imagined.

amigo

Lord Nagafen Raider
What the shit biscuit...
Patty was fine when she wasn't screaming. Holtzmann was fine initially, then she just turned it 'up' to -11. Erin was ok/meh. Can't stand Mccarthy.
10-15% of the movie is fine, the rest is a shitshow.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Dan Akroyd goes all in.

Dan Aykroyd Rips The 'Insignificant Gnats' Who Are Trolling Leslie Jones

"These people, they're insignificant gnats, they're losers, they have no lives of their own, they can probably barely pay for the wifi they're using," Aykroyd said during an interview on Tuesday with Entertainment Tonight Canada. "Probably no jobs. I would say you're looking at obese white men between 50 and 60 who are active Klan members or members of the Aryan Nation and there are millions of them."
"I'm afraid to say that that contingency will be voting for the Republican ticket," Aykroyd added.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Dan Akroyd goes all in.

Dan Aykroyd Rips The 'Insignificant Gnats' Who Are Trolling Leslie Jones

"These people, they're insignificant gnats, they're losers, they have no lives of their own, they can probably barely pay for the wifi they're using," Aykroyd said during an interview on Tuesday with Entertainment Tonight Canada. "Probably no jobs. I would say you're looking at obese white men between 50 and 60 who are active Klan members or members of the Aryan Nation and there are millions of them."
"I'm afraid to say that that contingency will be voting for the Republican ticket," Aykroyd added.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
That sounds really optimistic.
I can't speak with any expertise, but when having a look at box office numbers earlier, a 50% decrease in week 2 seemed like the norm. Week 1 was $46M, so guessing week 2 @ $23M is just applying the rule of thumb.