Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
haha... it"s funny because in reality you could never touch even a mediocre girl like Trex. you"re down on aanima"s level begging for hugs from fat chicks.

trex

Queen Bee
Couldntbe said:
Your generosity is noted.

The following, however, requires some thought. The eyebrows are wanting. The eyelashes are sparse, irregular, and clumped. There is an infected papule on the right upper eyelid. The lower lids are discolored. The eye color is a drab grey.

You-----are a generous soul.
You------- are a fag. I can deal with all of that except that there is no "papule" on my eye lid and my eye color is not drab gray. The two things I get complimented on most are my legs and my eye color. Everybody loves dem, you nerdy geek.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Trexmussen said:
You------- are a fag. I can deal with all of that except that there is no "papule" on my eye lid and my eye color is not drab gray. The two things I get complimented on most are my legs and my eye color. Everybody loves dem, you nerdy geek.
No, he"s right.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Kirun said:
I"m sure that"s what she tells you. Because she"s desperate. No moderately attractive woman should have any problem scoring with guys within their own area code. The chick is either hideous or comes with some major baggage.
Baggage is my assumption. She says she doesn"t know any other Rammstein fans.

trex

Queen Bee
Not to butt in with a snotty comment or anything, but.......

Those sunglasses are disgusting

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
001001102 said:
She looks crazy man. Stuff your balls in her asshole. Get pics.
Balls in da ass, dick in da pussy.

FREAK DAT BITCH OUT!

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Drinsic said:
It"s a lot more than an hour. I live in Tennessee, I"d fly if anything. I"d love to see Rammstein live, but that"s an expensive date + Rammstein show.
Just to toss this in here...

When Rammstein started the LIFAD tour in Europe in 2009, no US dates were listed. It"s been rumored that it was gonna be the band"s last real album, so I figured it might be my last shot to see them. I didn"t get to catch them here in 2001 when they were around, and they hadn"t been to the states since. So, we decided to go to Germany for the sole purpose of catching a show to check it off the bucket list.

It was insane, unlike anything I"d ever seen before, and I"ve been to a ton of concerts. I do not regret a 9 hour transatlantic flight to see them, not in the slightest. Also caught them in Chicago last year (7 hour drive) and felt the same way. The atmosphere wasn"t near as good as in Germany, but had I not seen them in Europe, the Chicago show still would have been the best concert I"d ever seen.

Go dude. You won"t regret it. Just dump her the next day, or pick up some other chick at the concert

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Drinsic said:
I"m digging the shades. Reminds me of the ones I had in middle school in the 90s.

W

Wrathcaster

Drinsic said:
It"s a lot more than an hour. I live in Tennessee, I"d fly if anything. I"d love to see Rammstein live, but that"s an expensive date + Rammstein show.
What part of TN? If she"s ever willing to travel to visit you, and you live anywhere other than Memphis, Nashville, or Knoxville, she is indeed a crazy person.

I dated a girl for a while who visited me when I was in Jackson over the holidays multiple times. She turned out to be batshit insane.

Couldntbe_foh

shitlord
Trexmussen said:
Get Ravenn to send you some make-up tips, use those tips, buy a push-up bra, wear it, take a better picture (using make-up tips and wearing push-up bra) and post that so it replaces the one we are forced to use as referance.

W

Wrathcaster

this has absolutely nothing to do with anything anyone has posted in the last few months or so, but i was looking through old docs on my former-gaming PC and came across a document with a quote that had -FOH tagged on it and I thought the Aamina"s of you out there should have such brilliant insight.

"If you can"t at least once look at yourself in the mirror and say, "You know what, I"m a bad ass motherfucker.
Then you"re not doing it right."

Extra points if your hear this song in your head when this happens.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/KVYDnQwi3OQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Drinsic said:
I"d hit it. Baggage or not.

Edit: Also, like the other guy said earlier. It"s worth it just to see Rammstein. Haven"t had a chance to see them myself yet but have only heard great things.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Couldntbe said:
Get Ravenn to send you some make-up tips, use those tips, buy a push-up bra, wear it, take a better picture .
Honestly though, that"s part of the reason that this whole escapade is lulz worthy. How many women look A+ w/o makeup? What woman has never had a bad complexion? And correct me if I"m wrong, but I didn"t think she took the pic, nor was she the one that posted it in the first place.

There are a lot of people on this forum that probably form their opinion on what "attractive" women look like from anything BUT waking up and having to see a woman in the morning with no makeup, water weight or pudge, sagging tits, stretch marks, etc. Now I know that everyone bangs fucking supermodels and everything and thatTHEIRwoman is super hawt and never uggo, but come the fuck on lol.