Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

So, I thought I would get advice before i even start.

My job requires me to bit of marketing. I have to go to many Apartment complexes and offer them a free service that will (hopefully) enhance the property I manage. I meet a lot of women doing this and to keep the relationship open, I take them lunch periodically or bring them candy, etc..

My boss goes with me ever so often to judge this. I picked up 2 new accounts when she was here 2 weeks ago. When we left, the first place she said the girl was "checking me out". I wasnt paying attention. This is work to me. I have to do what I can to build relationships with these places so i can hopefully receive business from them.

The second place, i talked to 2 women. One was a young women, probably about 22 or 23. She was cute, but not what i liked. Eventually the property manager got involved (they are who i need to pitch to anyways). She was very cute and had an amzing body. And very much closer to my age. I set up an appointment for my presentation.

When we left, my boss (being female and late 40s) said she was really digging me, that she was 100% attuned to me and even stopped a meeting with (possible) tenants to talk to me. She was then saying things like "Maybe you can turn this into a dinner date for yourself once you secure this for[Company name]. My boss knows my situation and would love for me to find someone. She has always told me I have the confidence and the looks and that during those 2 meetings, I took command and dominated them with my presence.

I have never been one for mixing business with anything else (except fucking my ex"s high school friend"s little sister, who was also a tenant at the time... go go revenge). So, here is the deal............

How do I keep the business like confidence, but carry it over into turning one of these lovely ladies into a date? I see several different women a week and honestly NEVER thought of them as potential dates. Everytime I thought about networking, I looked at the fact i sit in my own office all day with no one around and thought I had nothing.

i have 4 appointments tomorrow. I may not land a date tomorrow, but what are some signs I need to look for from them for genuine interest in me and what are ways I can show interest, while still keeping it professional? I know I am the best when it comes to my job, so its very easy for me to do.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Nope, it wasn"t planned. Just that I might, if Eomer ever came to Ohio. James rebuffed me, so I guess that"s my only chance for non-herpeloid dick.
One more reason never to go to Ohio!

But seriously, keep the dick waving and emo-hating to other threads, I mean fuck, Tyen"s at least contributing pics which virtually no one else has. Fuckers.

Are you trying to commit every sin in the relationship book? Seriously?

DO NOT MIX BUSINESS WITH PLEASURE. You are definitely not emotionally stable enough to pull it off.

But seriously, keep the dick waving and emo-hating to other threads, I mean fuck, Tyen"s at least contributing pics which virtually no one else has. Fuckers.
Well, I"m one of the few here that admits he doesn"t fuck super-models, and I have posted nudes of my ex"s before in other threads. I just don"t do it now, because people on this site only want to see skinny, sharp-kneed bitches.

findar_foh

shitlord
just bring it up jokingly somehow. if they laugh they are down if they seem apprehensive then they aren"t.

this also works for asking a girl about anal.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Well, I"m one of the few here that admits he doesn"t fuck super-models, and I have posted nudes of my ex"s before in other threads. I just don"t do it now, because people on this site only want to see skinny, sharp-kneed bitches.
I have fucked a super model I was at a friends house recently and they had one of the fashion magazines and I opened it up and there she was. I hadn"t talked to her in a while so I sent her an email telling her congrats on the new spread and all that shit.

Windemere11_foh

shitlord
findar said:
just bring it up jokingly somehow. if they laugh they are down if they seem apprehensive then they aren"t.

this also works for asking a girl about anal.
This is HANDS DOWN the absolute best advice that this entire thread has to offer... I cannot tell you how well this works if you"re not a complete retard. You just have to be ready with the "Of course I"m not serious" while giving a convincing look to accompany it.

Also Keg, the first time I took my wife"s bra off with one hand it was almost too quick (1 second at most)... took me forever to convince her that I wasn"t a complete slut =P

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I have fucked a super model
No, you fucked A model. Not a super model. Damn near every good looking girl in the world has at some point had professional photos taken of her. Big deal!

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
No, you fucked A model. Not a super model. Damn near every good looking girl in the world has at some point had professional photos taken of her. Big deal!
Nope, she was a super model. You can google her name and see her on the cover of Vogue, etc.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Brad, are you joking at all during these business meetings or you pretty straight and to the point? The joking approach by Findar is a good idea. Maybe say something like "you seem really awesome, or you"re my new favorite client we should get together and you can cook me dinner." *Big Grin* I have used that before and it actually works to get them interested. It can"t be forced tho and not for every situation.

Seo_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Nope, she was a super model. You can google her name and see her on the cover of Vogue, etc.
just because the ugly fat girl you diddled in the back of a VW in 8th grade turned out to be hot doesnt mean you fucked a super model.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Seo said:
just because the ugly fat girl you diddled in the back of a VW in 8th grade turned out to be hot doesnt mean you fucked a super model.
does this mean i haven"t fucked a dead girl?

lacquer_foh

shitlord
Seo said:
im just saying you count them as what they were at the time. not what they turned out to be later.
What if she was declared officially dead before the defibrillator? Would that qualify as fucking an undead girl?

Clearly you"d have to sex her after her re-awakening.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
I hate to get all picky here, but there"s actually a generally agreed upon definition of what a super model is. There"s really only a handful of them at any one time. I really doubt whoever you fucked fits the category, even if she was smoking hot. A couple magazine covers does not a super model make.

bofa_sl

shitlord
I"m not sure what kind of company you or Convo work at, but if I attempted to "pick up" a chick on a sales call or a business meeting, I would most likely lose my job. It"s one thing to be flirtatious and "funny" but asking someone to cook you dinner is an AWESOME way to get your company in some serious trouble...bar none the worst advice I"ve read in this thread. I detest sleezy salespeople who think they"re hotshit that would rather get in the panties of the secretary than make a sale.

Brad2770

Convo said:
Brad, are you joking at all during these business meetings or you pretty straight and to the point? The joking approach by Findar is a good idea. Maybe say something like "you seem really awesome, or you"re my new favorite client we should get together and you can cook me dinner." *Big Grin* I have used that before and it actually works to get them interested. It can"t be forced tho and not for every situation.
Yeah, I joke when I go. there is one girl, from one property, that brings things to me sometimes for me to cross market for her business. When i goto the office she works for, I always make it a big deal that SHE is the one that got all the other girls lunch or candy or whatever I am bringing.

I know I should flirt with them all, but I have a favorite at every property.

bofa said:
I"m not sure what kind of company you or Convo work at, but if I attempted to "pick up" a chick on a sales call or a business meeting, I would most likely lose my job. It"s one thing to be flirtatious and "funny" but asking someone to cook you dinner is an AWESOME way to get your company in some serious trouble...bar none the worst advice I"ve read in this thread. I detest sleezy salespeople who think they"re hotshit that would rather get in the panties of the secretary than make a sale.
That may be how your job is, but I guess mine is not that way. Like I stated before, my FEMALE boss said she was fine with me creating a date as long as we have the account (which is free to them, so its easy as fuck).

The 4 I am going to already want the service, we are just going to work on what is actually gunna go in it. I just retunred from one of the properties I am presenting to tomorrow. The lady i am presenting to was supposed to be off today (I took the 2 girls there some lunch to butter up to the whole leasing staff, not just the one I like), but she was there. She had this huge smile and was like "Hey you!". I said "I guess youre wanting lunch. Well, here you are, Turkey Ham from Subway." The one I like, Sharon, said to the other lady "I"ll take the Turkey, you take the ham" and I was quick to reply "Its actually Turkey-Ham, but I guess you could just swap meats".. (which I felt like a dumbass for a sec, but they both laughed). "I guess i will be seeing you tomorrow, Sharon, for the presentation?" and she said "You were supposed to see Chelsey, but I decided to take it over" (I thought I was originally seeing Sharon anyways... maybe she changed it to talk to me, who knows?) i said "Well, dont forget, Im bringing lunch tomorrow too. Bringing Pizza." Sharon- "What are you trying to do? Destroy our diets?" "What diet? I know youre not on one!" (meaning she looked great and didnt need to- it was in the tone on how i said it) and they laughed as I left.

So yeah, I do fine there. Any of them, i get great responses. But to turn it into a date. I will flirt with Sharon more tomorrow and see.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
I hate to get all picky here, but there"s actually a generally agreed upon definition of what a super model is. There"s really only a handful of them at any one time. I really doubt whoever you fucked fits the category, even if she was smoking hot. A couple magazine covers does not a super model make.
Wrong wrong wrong!