Girls who broke your heart thread

Brad2770

I went out with some good friends and the red head last night. Hit up Boomer Jack"s. While I was there (and I know i was with the red head) I kept making eye contact with this hot cougar. I know I was there with the red head, but I feel nothing for her, so I do not feel I have to limit myself. Doesnt really matter anyways because I never talked to her, but wanted to really bad.

Anyways, ended up going back to my Friend, J"s, house. Me and him smoked up while the wimminz played Guiter Hero. Around 11, me and the red head left back to my house.

At my house, we played around on the computer for a bit, then listened to some music and eventually we moved into the bedroom. No snuggle or kissing, just went to bed.

I woke up around 6 this morning and she was awake. I started massaging her and fooling around. She moved down and gave me an awesome blow job. Slipped on a condom and then i was like "Sorry, not feeling it. maybe you should get ready for work".

She is hot, but there is no magic. I think I am gunna just hang out with her for fun. She is just too damned skinny and tiny. No ass, no boobs. She is 90lbs of nothing. I might try again, I dont know, but I am feeling like I did when i was seeing that 33 year old- Nothing.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
niteflyx said:
So some dude uses your girl as his cum sippy cup?
Haha reread it and it does kind of sound that way. No the roommate"s bf is going down on said roommate.

I also asked her if she thought that was sexy and there was a resounding "No" thank god. I informed her any 100% straight dude does not want semen in their mouths ever regardless of who"s it is.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
I was informed by my gf that her roommate"s bf only goes down on her after he came. Since I live only ~45min away from Grob this makes me nervous.
Gay.

I informed her any 100% straight dude does not want semen in their mouths ever regardless of who"s it is.
Good thing I"m like 95% straight. I"d hate to break your paradigm.

Brad said:
I woke up around 6 this morning and she was awake. I started massaging her and fooling around. She moved down and gave me an awesome blow job. Slipped on a condom and then i was like "Sorry, not feeling it. maybe you should get ready for work".
The mature and grown-up part of me wants to commend you on your honesty and doing what"s right. The other part of me wants me to call you a retard for passing up free sex. Dude, it"s like pizza--even when it"s bad, it"s good.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
The mature and grown-up part of me wants to commend you on your honesty and doing what"s right. The other part of me wants me to call you a retard for passing up free sex. Dude, it"s like pizza--even when it"s bad, it"s good.
Semen slurper or not, Grobbee has a point here. You might as well sleep with her at least once. Her vagina might excrete heroin or something.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
The Ancient said:
It"s a risk-reward calculation. Sleep-over sex definitely advances the possibility of clingy bitch syndrome.
She works with his sister at a strip club. I"m pretty sure that ship has already sailed.

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
So this girl I had dated twice and not heard back from hadn"t dissapeared or anything in the end, I kept getting to her voicemail when trying to call her up and then suddenly one night I got text replies arrive at the same time to my two texts I had sent 3 days earlier. Turns out her phone has been screwy and not receiving/sending texts properly and going to voicemail when you call it up. So we will probably meet up again now, funny thing is I was using PoF while I didn"t hear back from her I have already lined up to meet this other promising girl tomorrow so at least I now have redundancy both ways!

Brad2770

Heylel Teomim said:
She works with his sister at a strip club. I"m pretty sure that ship has already sailed.
Still working on her. (Stephanie)

This is the PoF red head. And as for clingy, might be slipping into that already. just received a text from her "I need to know what we are doing tomorrow because if we arent doing anything, I am making plans with another friend". I told her "give me a few hours to figure out what i want to do." She said "Well, let me know as soon as you can. I need to know"

Trying to get my son tomorrow night, but ex wife not answering me, so me going out with her is based on whether or not I get my son.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Brad2770 said:
This is the PoF red head. And as for clingy, might be slipping into that already. just received a text from her "I need to know what we are doing tomorrow because if we arent doing anything, I am making plans with another friend".
Sorry didn"t know they were two different girls.

And yeah, that sort of behavior she"s displaying in her text are why I enjoy being single again. It"s really tiring to hear "okay well what are you doing on XX day because I have that night off and I"m going to make plans if you"re already busy". Good god woman just make your own damn plans, or come up with something for us to do! Don"t look to me to act as your personal assistant.

dFiend_foh

shitlord
I come to this thread for Aychamo"s whoring wisdom and Grobbee"s knowledge of protein conservation:

Sleeping with your ex-gf on a regular basis:

Good idea / Great idea?

Heylel Teomim said:
Sorry didn"t know they were two different girls.

And yeah, that sort of behavior she"s displaying in her text are why I enjoy being single again. It"s really tiring to hear "okay well what are you doing on XX day because I have that night off and I"m going to make plans if you"re already busy". Good god woman just make your own damn plans, or come up with something for us to do! Don"t look to me to act as your personal assistant.
You are responsible for the woman"s entertainment.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
dFiend said:
I come to this thread for Aychamo"s whoring wisdom and Grobbee"s knowledge of protein conservation:

Good idea / Great idea?
Completely and totally dependent on the situation. Need more details. Most times it leads to nothing good, though.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
dFiend said:

Good idea / Great idea?
Great idea, as long as you guys are on the same page. I did a bit of this with an ex I still had feelings for and things got kinda messy after a bit. (Not in the snowball sort of way)

This may be one of my biggest regrets in life: a steady stream of ex-relationship sex.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Good thing I"m like 95% straight. I"d hate to break your paradigm.
I was going to estimate 70% but whatever makes you sleep at night

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
FoghornDeadhorn said:
You are responsible for the woman"s entertainment.
No, you aren"t. In a date situation, yeah sure you"re doing it wrong if you"re not taking the lead. However, being in a relationship is not signing up to be a lapdog. People can and should have lives outside the relationship and be capable of functioning on their own. When one partner, regardless of gender, is expected to bend their whole schedule around the other person, it"s gone too far.

aychamo_aycono said:
Guys, lolli, etc, please don"t fuck up this thread!!!!!
I"ll chillax, but for you and the other quality people in this thread asking it to end. Not because of all the "white knight" internet tough guys coming to lolli"s aid and giving me -internets for calling someone out about being a chick. Fucking rejects.