Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
You know, Grobbie, you were quick to lecture me and make assumptions of how I was, but bringing a child into the mess youre going through.... you are not as mature about this shit as you think.
you mean to tell me the whole bit about snowballing his own jizz didn"t make that obvious?

Eonan_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
$^@$#& !@$&!$&!$&!%&#!%& !&!%&#@%&*(@%&(@%&#(@%&#(

Sorry mashing my keyboard attempting to break it felt really good. So between the last post and now I txted with gamer girl a bit. Today and monday were her days off from work.

Found she spent the day with Gary (civic kid) and his friend Honda (yes we just call him honda) Honda is a sketchy late 20"s puerto rican who drinks and drives at the races and likes to cause property damage.

So she spent the day with both of them. I find this out when she mentions that Honda has a warrant out for his arrest and she told me she found out cause she was with them all day.

And she"s planning on going with them to the races one of the days this weekend.

JUST FUCK IT ALL I used to be sad I was a later bloomer and didnt get into the dating game until college, but honestly I wish I had never gotten into it. For every ounce of happiness there are pounds of heartache, confusion, anger, hatred, depression, etc. It"s not fucking worth it.
Honestly the girl you"re talking about sounds like she"s trailer trash. Chicks that hang around the racing scene are always trashy.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Well I"m a guy who hangs around the racing scene. And I didn"t meet her through the races. She"s the cousin of a pair of brothers who I hang out with at car stuff. Races late at night all year, Berlin Turnpike from like 8-12 during the summer. She never went before she started tagging along with us last fall then she fell in love with it.

Eonan_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
Well I"m a guy who hangs around the racing scene. And I didn"t meet her through the races. She"s the cousin of a pair of brothers who I hang out with at car stuff. Races late at night all year, Berlin Turnpike from like 8-12 during the summer. She never went before she started tagging along with us last fall then she fell in love with it.
I used to hang around the same scene...same story...same girls...same group of people with no respect for the law. I honestly never met a girl while hanging around that hadn"t cheated on multiple guys within the same clique. Seriously, save yourself the trouble and get out of the scene before you wind up with a criminal record.

Brad2770 said:
I try and do this, but when I post my outlandish antics here, i get critisized for it because its not the norm. I am all about me with this shit.

You know, Grobbie, you were quick to lecture me and make assumptions of how I was, but bringing a child into the mess youre going through.... you are not as mature about this shit as you think.

it pisses me off to even think that I actually considered your "advice".

God help that child.
Please, PLEASE enlighten me into the situation this child will be brought in to?

Oh, you mean one where we"ll be married? And with a stable job? And that I"ve been separated since it"s conception? Divorced when it was 8 weeks old?

Yeah, man, fucking traumatic horseshit that is. There"s no mess, because I don"t pull the clingy, wishy-washy, can"t make up my fucking mind bullshit that you do. I don"t talk to my ex. I don"t try to fuck her. I don"t play games with her head to try and win her back. I move on. That"s the same advice I gave you, and you took it, and you"re almost happy.

Keep trying, though, Brad. I"m sure you"ll find something about "my situation" that slightly resembles yours so you can feel better about being a horrible father, while I continue to nurture my child and my relationship the proper way.

Everlast said:
liver punch
Hardly. There"s nothing about my situation that is even remotely traumatic for my child. Brad"s just huffing and puffing, and has been waiting forever to yell at some asshole on the internet. You can tell how bad it got to him too.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
brekk said:
JUST FUCK IT ALL I used to be sad I was a later bloomer and didnt get into the dating game until college, but honestly I wish I had never gotten into it. For every ounce of happiness there are pounds of heartache, confusion, anger, hatred, depression, etc. It"s not fucking worth it.
Sounds to me like she"s just a race skank. You"re better off. So what if she"s gonna be blowing some other dude during Fast and the Furious 4, at least you won"t get the clap.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
well i"m banned from offtopic.com for a while so i guess instead of doing something productive i"ll kill time by writing about my current girl situation.

broke up with my gf about 3 weeks ago. i don"t really know what it was that pissed me off about her but there was something there. all her friends were pretty big whores which pissed me even though she wasn"t as far as i know. i"ll fuck whatever, but i won"t date girls who i don"t consider respectable. it ended with me flipping out on her, grabbing her and physically pushing her out of my house over some pretty minor shit. guess i just didn"t like her that much.

anyway i"ve been hooking up with this other girl lately. she"s a textbook butterface, except she"s got a bit of a gut soo yeah she"s not exactly model material. also she"s a pretty big whore and has banged a few of my friends. however, she"s nice and has a good job and buys me shit even when i don"t ask her to which is good because i"m broke as fuck. i don"t think i would ever call her my girlfriend, but she"s convenient to have around to i can manage something else.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
kegkilla said:
i don"t think i would ever call her my girlfriend, but she"s convenient to have around to i can manage something else.
"I don"t have a girlfriend. But I do know a girl who would be really mad if she heard that."

brekk said:
$^@$#& !@$&!$&!$&!%&#!%& !&!%&#@%&*(@%&(@%&#(@%&#(

Sorry mashing my keyboard attempting to break it felt really good. So between the last post and now I txted with gamer girl a bit. Today and monday were her days off from work.

Found she spent the day with Gary (civic kid) and his friend Honda (yes we just call him honda) Honda is a sketchy late 20"s puerto rican who drinks and drives at the races and likes to cause property damage.

So she spent the day with both of them. I find this out when she mentions that Honda has a warrant out for his arrest and she told me she found out cause she was with them all day.

And she"s planning on going with them to the races one of the days this weekend.

I say you either tell her that shit DOES bother you or you drop her altogether. If she stops hanging out with them then at least you know she cares about you more than them. But honestly from the other people"s advice she doesn"t seem like the type of "scene" girl you would want to pursue anyway...

kegkilla said:
anyway i"ve been hooking up with this other girl lately. she"s a textbook butterface, except she"s got a bit of a gut soo yeah she"s not exactly model material. also she"s a pretty big whore and has banged a few of my friends.
So shes a butter face? So everything about her looks good, but her face... and the rest of her body? She sounds hot, if she wasnt ugly and fat.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
EmpireF4i said:
So shes a butter face? So everything about her looks good, but her face... and the rest of her body? She sounds hot, if she wasnt ugly and fat.
lol nah she"s got nice tits and a real nice ass, she isn"t fat anywhere except for like a lil beer belly... yeah

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
brekk said:
"I don"t have a girlfriend. But I do know a girl who would be really mad if she heard that."
nah she"s pretty down to earth and knows how it is. we"re like fuck buddies, but we hang out and shit too.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
kegkilla said:
nah she"s pretty down to earth and knows how it is. we"re like fuck buddies, but we hang out and shit too.
lol shit that does kind of sound like a girlfriend.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
This late-20s Puerto Rican doesn"t have a warrant out for his arrest because he STEALS OIL I HOPE

the-fast-and-the-furious.jpg

the-fast-and-the-furious.jpg