Girls who broke your heart thread

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
You"re only partially right when you said I was going to ignore most of your post. In fact, I ignored all of it. I"m certain it was much of the same. I"m sorry: I can not point out twisted logic to someone who doesn"t appear to use it very well. That really isn"t an insult; it truly is difficult. Call it a "cop-out" or whatever you will, but I just don"t think I"m the person who has the patience to walk you through it at this moment.

I already said "good luck" in your relationships. I hope it works out for you.

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Sharmai said:
I spoiler ed this because your honestly going to ignore most of it anyway... but here it is.. your welcome to debate any point you take issue with. Ialwayswelcome debate.

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
If you didn"t cherry pick and ignore most of my posts you would have seen how I got from point A -> B where causing a disservice was the opposite of what I was doing. I"m feeling generous so I"ll condense it for you.

1. Marriages fail 50% of the time
2. I don"t believe in gambling my married life"s happiness at 50% odds.
3. I found the most common reasons for divorce and went forth to find solutions so as to increase my odds of marriage success.
4. The only one in a questioned state here is the 2nd most common cause of divorce "infidelity"
5. In tackling this cause I came to the following conclusions
A. It is foolish to believe I could prevent all of the possible reasons a person might cheat. I can stop myself but not my significant other.
B. It is further foolish to believe I will find the right significant one who will never cheat. Doubtless millions had believe and done the same thing. Still 50% failure rate exists.

Therefore it follows that I must examine the nature of Infidelity itself.
In that examination I found that infidelity was either sexually cheating with someone else or falling out of love (or in love with someone else). The latter issue is easily enough dealt with I just need to give proper timer, loving care, commitment, and attention to my spouse. The former can be alleviated by the aforementioned practices but again I must refer to the 50% of marriages have failed number. Such a number is so high that I must assume that infidelity exists beyond those practices.

So again it follows that I still need to solve the problem of sexually cheating and its impact on divorce.Since I cannot guarantee or rely on luck to solve this for me I choose instead to accept it as possibility and choose instead to understand how I would deal with it should it occur.

There"s no need for detailed logic on this specific point other then I came to the conclusion that sex does not equal love.

This is a major realization because it fundamentally changes how infidelity can be handled in a marriage. Point of fact it means I have another entire line of choices from which I can decide how to handle and what to do should infidelity occur.

What followed was complex but came out to this in simpler terms.
Sex without love is not cheating.

Naturally concerns of medical nature (std"s and the like) mean different outcomes but that is a given. The logic is complicated but workable.

The final part of this was "How would I feel if she were to sleep around?" which as I already mentioned in my 30 year scenario was simply a drop of water to our ocean of memories. (in other words I don"t believe it would matter to me at that point for the bond is stronger then simple sex)

Something you have to understand is while this might seem sad, or disheartning to you it is comforting and warm to me. Logic is something that makes sense to me. Luck and emotionally made decisions are what get on my nerves. I don"t believe in waiting for things to happen. I believe in preparing and making changes so I can see my desired outcome. I believe in collecting and known information both good and bad so I can make a better decision.
I think when a dozen people come here and call you a douchebag, you"re a fucking douchebag. You"re not right and all of them are wrong, the best thing you can really do at this point is accept it.

Sunnyd_foh

shitlord
So whats your fiancees contact info.
As you have no problem with having a fuck buddy, why should she loose out? Why shouldn"t she find out what kind of a twat you really are?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Sharmai said:
The fuck buddy is completely aware of my situation 100%. Hell I think she knows more about me then I know of myself. She knows I"m getting married. She knows my fiancee is pregnant and just about everything else under the sun. Including stuff my fiancee doesn"t now I would bet if there is anything.

My fiancee doesn"t know for obvious reasons. It"s not something that 90% (random number) of women would go with including you. She isn"t a threat to my fiancee. She holds no special place in my heart more then a friend. She is a friend + sex.

I"ve tried explaining how this works to other women before but it never gets across. Women always seem to have a hard time understanding how men can completely separate sex and love from each other.

Oh and world class douche? Are you telling me the difference between a decent or great man is this one single thing? Period? because I can name of 4 or 5 dozen things that are considerably worse.
I"m 4 pages behind in this thread trying to catch up.

I want to say this:

1. I agree that men can separate sex from love. I"ve fucked tons of girls and felt not a single iota of emotion for them.

2. Emotionless sex is only about "getting some" when you"re not in a relationship. When you"re in a relationship you should be getting some from your girlfriend/fiance/wife. If she"s pregnant and not putting out, deal with it. You love this person enough to carry a baby into the world with them. Don"t fucking cheat.

3. If you can"t respect your partner enough to not cheat, get out of the relationship. It"s just bullshit man.

Even I knew cheating wasn"t okay (well, it ended up okay because I"m happier now, but different goals involved between Sharmai"s situation and mine).

But Sharmai, really... my girlfriend is 11 weeks pregnant, just passed the "OMG DONT TOUCH ME" phase, and honestly... it wasn"t that bad. If I can manage it without cheating (but ample masturbation) then I"m pretty sure you can too.

Sex does not equal love, but neither does cheating. You ARE cheating, therefore you ARE NOT showing that you love her. If you can get approval, then that changes things. To show that you love her, you have to stop cheating. If you can"t, then be a grown up about it.

Don"t just be another statistic. You"re a young black man who needs to be a positive role model; not just another bed-hopping brother who gets his jollies off pleasing whatever white woman wants to explore her taboos.

It won"t end well. I guarantee it.

How does it feel to have some of the biggest dysfunctional dipshits in this thread school you on relationships, Sharmai? Of course, I"m sure you"re still convinced you"re right, but I gotta tell you, you"re not the first person who thought he could pull this off because he had discovered some secret wisdom about sex and love. Fact is, you"re just emotionally immature, and at 27 you"re probably never going to grow out of it. You will, however, pay for it. Sorry.

Zeste_foh

shitlord
GrobbeeTrull2.0 said:
Don"t just be another statistic. You"re a young black man who needs to be a positive role model; not just another bed-hopping brother who gets his jollies off pleasing whatever white woman wants to explore her taboos.

Shit dawg, he"s got dem white wimmins on the reg. He be layin the cut straight sitting on his ass gettin his drink on and his smoke on while his fiance aint know nothing bout all the white wimmins he be flossin.

In seriousness: Justifying a mistress is just fucking sad, especially when you"re not married. It"s not as bad as "She was a mature 14!", but man, get real. It"s a violation that would get your ass dumped by your fiance in a second.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Zeste said:
Shit dawg, he"s got dem white wimmins on the reg. He be layin the cut straight sitting on his ass gettin his drink on and his smoke on while his fiance aint know nothing bout all the white wimmins he be flossin.

In seriousness: Justifying a mistress is just fucking sad, especially when you"re not married. It"s not as bad as "She was a mature 14!", but man, get real. It"s a violation that would get your ass dumped by your fiance in a second.
If he"s a black man going for a white woman, can we be assured she"s a big booty ho? Isn"t that what all black men are attracted to?

Churchill_foh

shitlord
I think it"s pretty clear by now that Sharmai is a sociopath. How else could someone be so carefree about the effects of his actions on other people?

Anyone down with using some e-sleuthing to track his fiancee down and fill her in?

Sharmai_foh

shitlord
I get the point none of you agree with cheating. Are you all expecting a bunch of ad hominem attacks to change my mind? Does that ever work for you?

For any of you who have ever followed a thread I was in you have seen me change my mind or opinion when someone presented better logic. I have no qualms about that. But if all any of you has is ad hominem"s then your not trying to actually prove me wrong your just jumping on the bandwagon..

To what end?

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
So uh...

hell my shit seems pretty minor to what Sharmai is pulling off.....

anyway, tried to call Jessie this morning for the climbing trip, she didn"t answer, so I went with some other people.

Just got home 10 or 11 hours later and there were 22 calls

Tried to call back and ask why she didn"t answer the phone in the morning - again she didn"t answer it.

Probably better that way, the feelings just weren"t there (on either side).

I hope it"s going to be a long time until I can contribute to this thread again

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Ronaan said:
Just got home 10 or 11 hours later and there were 22 calls
If someone wants to get in touch with you and they leave more then 2 to 3 calls there better be a major emergency, otherwise thats a REALLY good sign of OMFG crazy.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
brekk said:
If someone wants to get in touch with you and they leave more then 2 to 3 calls there better be a major emergency, otherwise thats a REALLY good sign of OMFG crazy.
We established that she"s all amounts of crazy a few pages ago
These 22 calls just mean we were right.

Oh and she must have my cellphone number, I called her from that once or twice, and if she"s as crazy as I believe, she"d absolutely make sure to write it down / save it. But there was nothing on my cell all day.

Asshole move maybe, to call her once and then just leave her hanging (we did have plans for today), but it may be the smooth way away from the crazy.

Oh and it"s true... them crazies are good in the sack. Bummer.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Churchill said:
I think it"s pretty clear by now that Sharmai is a sociopath. How else could someone be so carefree about the effects of his actions on other people?

Anyone down with using some e-sleuthing to track his fiancee down and fill her in?
That"s not sociopathtic actions you armchair retard. Fuck, you"re more of a sociopath trying to stalk him.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Sharmai said:
I get the point none of you agree with cheating. Are you all expecting a bunch of ad hominem attacks to change my mind? Does that ever work for you?

For any of you who have ever followed a thread I was in you have seen me change my mind or opinion when someone presented better logic. I have no qualms about that. But if all any of you has is ad hominem"s then your not trying to actually prove me wrong your just jumping on the bandwagon..

To what end?
You"re doing mental and logistical gymnastics to support your position, you"ve admitted as much. As such, arguing logic isn"t going to prove fruitful.

There is a time and a place for cheating. Obviously it happens. Hell, I"ve done it, and while not exactly regretting it (I didn"t get caught, and learned a lot about myself) I"m not proud of it. I also stopped doing so quickly, and won"t ever do it again. Very rarely, it makes a relationship stronger.

Systematically cheating with forethought, while you"re ENGAGED, is as clear an indication that you shouldn"t be getting married as it gets. You"re just asking to fuck up your wife"s life, your life, and any kids you might have. Also, kiss half of your shit goodbye in advance. Also prepare to be assfucked by child and spousal support.

If you think your wife won"t leave you after 20 years of marriage if she found out about your current activities, you"re very likely wrong, and more importantly you don"t understand women or relationships at all. Your entire marriage would be a lie.

PS: It"s not the "cheating" people are calling you out on. Lots of people cheat. Thing is, they KNOW it"s wrong, and do it anyway. If they cheated on their fiancee, they"d know it was even more wrong. You think NEITHER is wrong (but lie about it to your fiancee anyway? mental gymnastics? So it"s OK to lie to your wife about anything you don"t want her to know, right? Because you"re the gatekeeper of wisdom and right for the marriage? Yeah, that"s going to work out swell), and that"s what makes you a giant douchebag.

You need to either give up the old girlfriend, or the pending marriage. You"re either a sociopath, or you know this is true and simply don"t want to think about it and make the hard choices necessary. Either way, you"re, again, unfit to get married.

EDIT: I don"t follow this thread, and didn"t know the backstory. OK, so your fiancee is pregnant. Time to man up even more. You DON"T have to get married. DON"T get married because she"s pregnant -- you"ll get a divorce in a few years anyway. DO be responsible, and handle 1/2 of the child"s care (physically and financially). There"s nothing wrong with sharing your new house with your baby-momma until such time as you can arrange a clean separation. Don"t do the marriage thing; you clearly don"t want to.

Sharmai said:

To what end?
It"s only ad hominem if it isn"t true. Douchebag.

Where"s your fucking dignity? Where"s the respect for your wife and the mother of your children that you should have in a mature and adult relationship?

You"re a god damn moron - arguing with logic only works with intelligent people.