Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
Peacocking = Standing out from the crowd. If you were to go to the club, how many guys do you think are wearing a button up and or polo? Pretty much everyone, so Peacocking is used as an accessorie to your style that night that stands out of the 300 other button up shirts etc, glasses, earrings, hat. Also the easiest way for those who have troubles approaching women, it allows the female to start the conversation.
For anyone doubting it, a great way to look at it is like this: When a girl gets all fancy and comes out to a club, and she"s way overdressed compared to the other girls, all the girls look at her and think she"s a slut or a dumb bitch, but all the guys have their eyes on her. When you dress a more wild and different than anyone at the club, all the guys look at you and think you"re a douche, but all the girls look at you and think you must be at least interesting, etc. Like if you had a big cowboy hat, the girl comes up and is like "oh my god what is that?" and then you just got opened by a girl that every other guy in the club was wanting to talk to all night but was too pussy. Apparently, if guys don"t think you"re a douche, you aren"t peacocking hard enough.

Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
Negs = Just means you playfully drop them off their pedestal there on. Then they try to establish value to get them back onto their pedestal...qualifying themselves.
These are the most brilliant things ever.

Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
It works pretty good, don"t knock it until you try it.
Hell yeah it does! We"ve been out some nights and I"m opening every set I can find, and I remember these two guys sitting at a table drinking beers, just looking at girls, and they didn"t talk to *anyone* else the entire night. I felt bad for them, but didn"t care to open a male two-set Another good thing about opening every set you can find is people see you going around talking to everyone, and they assume you know them all, and that really increases your social value.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
I"m not that social man, I know what your saying about social value. Had one night I knew probably a dozen people in a club and their social circles interacted with me as well, you seem to land sets easier.

I have yet to go out by myself to a club and work TMM. I hear that will build your game faster then anything.

Simas_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
I listened to one podcast of some of the great PUAs talking, and they mentioned guys like you that think the whole thing is stupid and doesn"t work.
You misunderstood me. Clearly it works. Its talking to chics and pretending you dont care if theyre into you. Thats confidence.

Peacocking is standing out.

Be confident and stand out.

Im saying TMM is just the exact same advice everyone gives when people ask for advice on how to pick up chics. The terms are all retarded and its just a way for some dude to make money off what everyone already says.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Simas said:
You misunderstood me. Clearly it works. Its talking to chics and pretending you dont care if theyre into you. Thats confidence.

Peacocking is standing out.

Be confident and stand out.

Im saying TMM is just the exact same advice everyone gives when people ask for advice on how to pick up chics. The terms are all retarded and its just a way for some dude to make money off what everyone already says.
Heya! I see what you"re saying, I just disagree that it"s that simple.

If you tell a guy "be confident and stand out and act like you don"t care about the girl" and tell him to go open up sets, he"s going to walk up and still be an AFC (average frustrated chump.) The Mystery Method is a comprehensive package giving you wayyyy more advice than that.

He gives sooo much more, things like false time constraints ("I can only talk for a second because I have to get back to my friends, but ..."), all kinds of openers ("Let me get your opinion on something.."), ways to build attraction, comfort, etc. Great routines, how to stack canned material, little fun games you can play with the girl (I always do the 5 question game), ways to get the number (my favorite is giving the girl my phone and telling her to put her number in. when people get their hands on a gadget like that they are used to doing stuff like that.) When you get the number, get a goodbye kiss and eject yourself immediately.

The shit"s brilliant man. It"s worth reading wayyy more about it and you"ll see how broad and developed the ideas are. It"s infinitely more than just saying "be confident and act like you aren"t interested." To me it"s worth giving that guy the number to have the confidence, the skillset, and the ability to walk into a club and get basically any girls number you want.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I"m really going to have to look in to this shit. Because while I do alright, I do not get nearly as much ass as I should (I"m pretty awesome, seriously). And quite honestly, I don"t even really WANT to get a whole lot of random ass. I"d just like to have the confidence and ability to approach a girl I see and not crash and burn, or more likely, just sit in the corner and nurse my drink wishing I had the balls to.

Is his stuff a DVD or mp3"s or what? What exactly am I looking for on Pirate Bay?

Also, I think even the people using the terminology will agree with me and have a laugh at this comment: when you guys start getting all hyper and taking about how awesome your negs were and how you opened a "two set" and peacocked and blah blah blah, you sound like Tom Fucking Cruise. Seriously. Mystery is your David Miscaviage.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:
I"m really going to have to look in to this shit. Because while I do alright, I do not get nearly as much ass as I should (I"m pretty awesome, seriously). And quite honestly, I don"t even really WANT to get a whole lot of random ass. I"d just like to have the confidence and ability to approach a girl I see and not crash and burn, or more likely, just sit in the corner and nurse my drink wishing I had the balls to.

Is his stuff a DVD or mp3"s or what? What exactly am I looking for on Pirate Bay?

Also, I think even the people using the terminology will agree with me and have a laugh at this comment: when you guys start getting all hyper and taking about how awesome your negs were and how you opened a "two set" and peacocked and blah blah blah, you sound like Tom Fucking Cruise. Seriously. Mystery is your David Miscaviage.
Hey man!

Here are some links:

Keys to the VIP Faxe vs Cajun
(just to see some of the stuff in action)

The Attraction Forums - Powered by vBulletin
(one area I suck is in text message game with girls, I just browsed this big link of great texts there and used them on my girls that have gone cold, it"s golden shit man!)

Buy these two books:
Mystery"s "The Mystery Method"
Neil Strauss "The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists"

On file sharing sites, you may be able to find "Magic Bullets" but I don"t know if it will be the latest version. It"s like a more example oriented guide to Mystery"s book. Lots of good info there.

If you browse the attractionforums.com link posted above, you can find infinite examples of openers, transitions, comfort builders, value demonstrations, etc. And you can ask questions, get advice, it"s a really really good resource!

There"s a whole chapter in Neil Strauss" book about Tom Cruise, he considers Cruise the ultimate alpha male! The Cruise reference, do you mean from the movie Magnolia? (I"ve never seen it.)

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
No, I mean like the crazy fucked up Scientology video that got into the wild where he"s going off about SP"s and so on. Seriously, not recently, but a few weeks or months ago I think you and Dabamf or someone were going back and forth talking about shit, and the amount of lingo you were using it sounded like you were a couple Scientology cultists.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Hey Eomer, everything aya said is gold about steps to look into it.
This link I"m showing you, is a guy who I personally think could beat Mystery in picking up women. His name...Cajun. He basically is goofy looking but he has excellent frame control.

Be warned, more the material is spreading the more women are picking up on some of these methods, they are a minority but I"ve been blown out of the water before by HB9"s in Las Vegas. Your local city/town still is TMM retarded so game away. But the pro"s like Cajun, styles and Mystery say if you can game in New York, London, Vegas, and for some reason Vancouver <----the hardest place to game in, you have it made world wide.

Practice their methods, but in larger cities it comes to being a natural *IE. Not having pregame material just perfect frame control.

"The only ass this guy gets, is when his hand slips through the toilet paper"

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LRYmSeFZvIU&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LRYmSeFZvIU&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3a4uPpMbVhY&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3a4uPpMbVhY&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ok6aapx2fdg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ok6aapx2fdg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Rush_foh

shitlord
God damn, I so wish I had this shit down. I should be confident as fuck with approaching women, but I always feel like I never have anything to say! gonna watch and read a bunch of this stuff, then try to do some practicing. Maybe getting that weekend job as a barback/bouncer will help.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Best advice rush, if your going to go full gusto, do it. If you doubt yourself once, you will get tore apart. I know that sounds generic, but women can sense that. Also, practice some routines in case an AMOG comes into play *Alpha male of group*.

Rush_foh

shitlord
Jimmy Carter wuwu said:
Best advice rush, if your going to go full gusto, do it. If you doubt yourself once, you will get tore apart. I know that sounds generic, but women can sense that. Also, practice some routines in case an AMOG comes into play *Alpha male of group*.
AMOG"s I can deal with. For some reason I just can"t talk to females unless like a friend of mine introduces them to me. It"s really fucking odd.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Rush said:
God damn, I so wish I had this shit down. I should be confident as fuck with approaching women, but I always feel like I never have anything to say! gonna watch and read a bunch of this stuff, then try to do some practicing. Maybe getting that weekend job as a barback/bouncer will help.
One thing that Mystery has is his "3 second rule." When you see a girl you want to talk to, give yourself up to three seconds to go talk to her. If you wait until after that, she"ll see you looking at her and you look like a creep, and you look like a pussy who"s too scared to go talk to her and she sees this and you lose value in her eyes. Just don"t even think about it, just do it! If she"s negative towards you, who gives a shit? You"re the best looking and most important guy in the bar!

Another thing he mentions, which we posted about earlier, is having tons of canned material. This means have your openers memorized, have transitional statements memorized, and have lots of interesting stories memorized. Once it"s all internalized you don"t even have to think about it. How do you internalize it? Well you gotta practice. You will get rejected, you may get busted for using pickup material, but again, who cares? There are jillions of girls out there, and she"s just one. And you can practice it all day everyday. If you go to the store, just start talking to random girls. Who cares if they are ugly? Just get the practice in. Practice on old women.

ValkyrieIATD

Jesus christ that Cajun hombre fucking annihilated everything in his path. I was fuckin" loling at how slick he was. Granted, two of his chicks were smashed, but still, nothing short of astounding. The last girl was ready to rip his head off five seconds in and then not five seconds later she"s hugging and kissing him. Hats way, way off.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Rush said:
AMOG"s I can deal with. For some reason I just can"t talk to females unless like a friend of mine introduces them to me. It"s really fucking odd.
Confidence, women love it.

Or, you are totally gay.

Rush_foh

shitlord
Tyen said:
Confidence, women love it.

Or, you are totally gay.
Definitely not gay. And I have confidence when I"m "in", but getting "in" is the hardest part for me, in the sense that I am almost scared to make the move.