Girls who broke your heart thread

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Rune said:
In my experience this has always been "I am currently cheating on you and this is my retarded form of damage control and/or re-evaluation of which guy I like better."

Sorry, man. In retrospect I would have said fine, fuck YOU, I"m taking a break and I am pretty sure that would have led to a drastically different outcome.

You just can"t win. Which is why I can"t bring myself to condemn these guys who play games with girls, though I wouldn"t do it myself. There are no innocents.
I could not agree more. It"s her way of saying "I"m already fucking someone else, and if I do decide I like you more, and you find out about it, I can pull the "well remember we were kind of broken up then so it doesn"t count!" line of bullshit. The bitch, no offense, is currently swinging through the forest of dicks and doesn"t want to let go of the branch she"s currently on in case the one she"s reaching for doesn"t work out.

Oh, during this episode she"s having, if you were to see someone else, you would be a worthless cheating piece of shit regardless of what she"s up to.

Sorry duder, if I were you, I"d call her on her shit and confirm what"s going on her noggin.

eXcessive_foh

shitlord
YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING GAY!

holy shit

i tried to redeem this thread and i swear

fuck

god

damn

it

blow this thread up, and let everyone who follows advice on the internet about women and applies it to real life situation be decimated with it!

p.s. get off the cross, we need this wood to burn a godless heathen

hahaha

fags.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
eXcessive said:
YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKING GAY!
You do realize the two major topics discussed in this thread are breaking up withWOMEN.And how to pickup moreWOMEN.

I would say this thread is the epitome of NOT-Gay... until you posted.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Nailius said:
Like Aych said, if you don"t go out and talk to anyone you are never going to have any luck. Just do it a few times, and you will start to see what works and what doesn"t.
Some may be like myself and have NOTHING to talk about. I have such narrow and nerdy interests that the only thing I could blab about that they would understand is the weather.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
the pickup community is kinda gay. see, the problem here is that it elevates women, on purpose or not. i"m not throwing out cliches on who"s a man or no, but i will never "study" something to pick up girls. i will never, ever resort to book study to learn how to pick up a girl. i have no issue talking or getting girls most of the time, but if i never had a girl in my life, i would never do this. seriously, this gives people self esteem? what do they tell themselves when they"re sitting at their desk reading books on how to talk to girls? girls don"t deserve that amount of attention or dedication by anyone. have some dignity, please.

Cybsled

Typically when a girl says "they are confused", that"s code for "I can"t decide which guy I want to stay with".

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Lefazz said:
Some may be like myself and have NOTHING to talk about. I have such narrow and nerdy interests that the only thing I could blab about that they would understand is the weather.
Sometimes it"s endearing to be yourself. I remember a story about this guy who wanted to pickup this beautiful girl while in a waiting room, and he went up to her and started talking about playing Xbox, and it turns out she was also a big gamer, despite being a beautiful girl. You need to be comfortable with yourself, and in turn that makes other people comfortable with you when they interact with you. A lot of hot girls may be hiding nerdy aspects of their life from other guys, and by sharing something like that, it gives her the chance to be comfortable with you. Get the Pickup Podcast entitled "Pickup Podcast Ep. #63 Brian Pettit (The Attraction Code) Interview Part 2"

Dumar said:
the pickup community is kinda gay. see, the problem here is that it elevates women, on purpose or not. i"m not throwing out cliches on who"s a man or no, but i will never "study" something to pick up girls. i will never, ever resort to book study to learn how to pick up a girl. i have no issue talking or getting girls most of the time, but if i never had a girl in my life, i would never do this. seriously, this gives people self esteem? what do they tell themselves when they"re sitting at their desk reading books on how to talk to girls? girls don"t deserve that amount of attention or dedication by anyone. have some dignity, please.
If you"re serious: Before I had known anything about The Game, I always had to rely on my getting laid by meeting girls through friends, school, or by blind luck. Just by reading about the game, and understanding things about approach anxiety (the feeling of dread while you try to get the guts to go talk to a total stranger girl), etc, I now have absolutely zero fear while talking to random girls or any other strangers.

I honestly try to open every set I can. Not for the purpose of getting laid, but just to get practice in, and to try to prime my interpersonal communication abilities. Sometimes I"ll open big sets of old fat ladies, just to get myself going. We went out last night for a buddies birthday and there was a smoking hot girl (turned out she was 34, looks 25 max), and I threw everything in the world I had at her, gamed her till I was blue in the mouth, and the best I got was a kiss on the cheek goodbye, but I don"t give a shit

I think one of the biggest things it helps learn is that if you get rejected it"s not the end of the world. Most guys are terrified to go talk to a new girl because "what if I get rejected?!?!" I was one of those. Now I just approach any girl, and if she"s interested, awesome, and if she"s not interested, well, then she"s a dumb bitch

etc etc etc I"m going to bed.

Grooverider said:
I"m curious, how many girls have you "game players" actually slept withthat you didn"t pay hourly for? I think that would probably be the most relevant yard stick for what you"re all trying to do..
There I fixed it, but it might cut down on your responses.

dFiend_foh

shitlord
AngryGerbil said:
Yep. I blame this thread.

Just got the, "You are a wonderful guy. You are the best man I"ve ever known. Any girl would be lucky to be with you. I love you. I do not want to break up with you. I do not think we are going to break up. I miss you very much. Oh, by the way, the thought of breaking up with you has crossed my mind and I"m entertaining it. I am going to "take a break" from you so that I can miss you and so that I can analyze my thoughts." speech the other day.

Five days of this shit already.

Fucking women.
My ex did this after I had sacrificed half a year waiting for her to graduate. I spent a month in limbo and then finally grew some balls again and decided to sleep with her mortal enemy. It was like an immaculate resurrection. I have never felt so fucking free.

In summation: sleep with someone she hates or someone very close to her (sister, mother, her cat, etc)

Good luck.

Nailius_foh

shitlord
Lefazz said:
Well, the age difference on the board makes it hard to know for sure, but I"d say you probably DO have things to talk about. I feel like I have no business trying to give any advice, but seriously, you have a career... you have a life, you have friends and stories and experiences to draw on. I mean if you are 18 living at home playing WoW a lot then... you got plenty of time left, but if you are in college or older then you probably have a little bit to draw on.

Unfortunately there is no way to know anything for sure regarding who responds to what, but hey, the weather works too. I wouldn"t open up by talking about it but starting conversation ---> weather ----> story about something involving this weather ----> involve her in the conversation/give her a role to play ----> ??? ----> profit... I"ve never tried the weather before but hey now it seems like a challenge, use weather or gas prices to start something up

Nailius_foh

shitlord
Grooverider said:
I"m curious, how many girls have you "game players" actually slept with? I think that would probably be the most relevant yard stick for what you"re all trying to do..
I think it is more about improving your self-image and how to approach other people in general, as well as how to help carry yourself in public. Beyond helping you approach women, it helps you meet better friends and have more confidence at work, or whatever sort of situation you find yourself in.

There is a community that aims for how many women they can sleep with/talk to/get phone numbers from and brag about it... but those people are very sad.

Jimmycarterwuwu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Ya you should never speak of sexual conquest unless asked. Just show"s insecurity if you flaunt it. If the women wants to say something let them. There is no room for a man with class to brag to others about what who he has eloped with.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
If you"re serious: Before I had known anything about The Game, I always had to rely on my getting laid by meeting girls through friends, school, or by blind luck. Just by reading about the game, and understanding things about approach anxiety (the feeling of dread while you try to get the guts to go talk to a total stranger girl), etc, I now have absolutely zero fear while talking to random girls or any other strangers.

I honestly try to open every set I can. Not for the purpose of getting laid, but just to get practice in, and to try to prime my interpersonal communication abilities. Sometimes I"ll open big sets of old fat ladies, just to get myself going. We went out last night for a buddies birthday and there was a smoking hot girl (turned out she was 34, looks 25 max), and I threw everything in the world I had at her, gamed her till I was blue in the mouth, and the best I got was a kiss on the cheek goodbye, but I don"t give a shit

I think one of the biggest things it helps learn is that if you get rejected it"s not the end of the world. Most guys are terrified to go talk to a new girl because "what if I get rejected?!?!" I was one of those. Now I just approach any girl, and if she"s interested, awesome, and if she"s not interested, well, then she"s a dumb bitch

etc etc etc I"m going to bed.
i don"t think you got what i"m saying. i respect that you try to get a lay or improve your own self-image. what i"m saying is that it"s very self-insulting to study books and "practice" just to talk to girls. all of this work, all of these books, all of those classes (dot dot..), tv shows, put women on not a pedastal, but a rocket ship into space. think about it. you maybe study in college to get a job. do women deserve the same dedication? fuck no. if i can"t get a woman into bed/date with whatever i WANT to say, then they can go fuck off somewhere else. pussy isn"t as important as my self-worth. and your self-worth or integrity is GREATLY diminished if you"re sitting up at night doing mystery"s homework just for sex.

drtyrm

Lord Nagafen Raider
Dumar"s right. Instead of putting effort into getting laid, I dunno, come up with concepts and ideas to revolutionize the MMO industry!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
lol this thread has gotten out of hand.

Just show"s insecurity if you flaunt it.
so what exactly does using pro hormones say about your insecurity you little shit?

Yep. I blame this thread.

Just got the, "You are a wonderful guy. You are the best man I"ve ever known. Any girl would be lucky to be with you. I love you. I do not want to break up with you. I do not think we are going to break up. I miss you very much. Oh, by the way, the thought of breaking up with you has crossed my mind and I"m entertaining it. I am going to "take a break" from you so that I can miss you and so that I can analyze my thoughts." speech the other day.

Five days of this shit already.

Fucking women.
blame the thread? blame yourself you colossal pussy. that speech means one thing and one thing only- that cunt doesn"t respect you as a man. your little dick just ain"t doin it for her and she"s sick of pretending. learn how to manage your fucking women and you wear the pants in the relationship and maybe this kind of shit won"t happen in the future.

i don"t think you got what i"m saying. i respect that you try to get a lay or improve your own self-image. what i"m saying is that it"s very self-insulting to study books and "practice" just to talk to girls. all of this work, all of these books, all of those classes (dot dot..), tv shows, put women on not a pedastal, but a rocket ship into space. think about it. you maybe study in college to get a job. do women deserve the same dedication? fuck no. if i can"t get a woman into bed/date with whatever i WANT to say, then they can go fuck off somewhere else. pussy isn"t as important as my self-worth. and your self-worth or integrity is GREATLY diminished if you"re sitting up at night doing mystery"s homework just for sex.
i don"t know if the VH1 guy"s shit works or not but either way its pretty fucking lame. i"d rather go home from a bar after a fun night with my crew piss drunk full of beer with my dick in my hand then try to go around playing retarded mind games with women all night.

Grooverider_foh

shitlord
All this talk of "sets" "game" "negs" etc etc is amazingly juvenile and smacks of a deep felt insecurity. It sounds like most of the people engaging in this kind of thing had extremely low self esteem before (inability to talk to members of the opposite sex). I would cringe heavily if a friend of mine began talking about this type of thing.

I think the moral of the story is that you just have to be comfortable with who you are. Faking personality with lines and routines from a book isn"t going to develop your personality or improve your own self image in the long run.

Salshun_foh

shitlord
Grooverider said:
All this talk of "sets" "game" "negs" etc etc is amazingly juvenile and smacks of a deep felt insecurity. It sounds like most of the people engaging in this kind of thing had extremely low self esteem before (inability to talk to members of the opposite sex). I would cringe heavily if a friend of mine began talking about this type of thing.

I think the moral of the story is that you just have to be comfortable with who you are. Faking personality with lines and routines from a book isn"t going to develop your personality or improve your own self image in the long run.
If I went to a buddies house and he had a bunch of "How to score chicks!" books lying around, my first thought would not be about how much of a pimp in training he is, instead I"d probably call him a creepy motherfucker and advise him to get rid of the books before any girls come over.

Self-confidence can"t be taught with a book, it can"t be taught at all. It"s something you develop by doing. Success reinforces it, not adding 5 pickup lines to your game. You can read every fucking book ever written on the subject, memorize them all, and it wont help your self-esteem 1/1000 as much as successfully picking up a girl will.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I"m wondering if Dumar"s opinion of men is the same as women. Obviously not in a physical/sexual sense, but as a person/someone fun to hang out with. Do you just choose not to talk to people because you can look anything up online or in books? You"d be equally into/bored with talking about the history of envelope adhesives as *insert tv show you watch*? You seem to be overall indifferent of personality in general.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
If it will produce results, I will read a book on how to attract more/better women, on how to convince people to my point of view, how to influence others, how to get people to like me, and how to be better at my job. And Ihaveread books on all of these. And they have all improved my life significantly.

You can be like Dumar if you want and let your ego run your life. In the meantime I will keep reading my loser books and in the future when you and I are competing for the same job, woman, etc, you can hold your ego proudly above your head and proclaim that you are the true man...and I will go home with what I set out to get.

Dumar_sl

shitlord
ToeMissile said:
I"m wondering if Dumar"s opinion of men is the same as women. Obviously not in a physical/sexual sense, but as a person/someone fun to hang out with. Do you just choose not to talk to people because you can look anything up online or in books? You"d be equally into/bored with talking about the history of envelope adhesives as *insert tv show you watch*? You seem to be overall indifferent of personality in general.
not really. i have friends who are both men and women, but choosing someone for a gf/wife is a completely different ballpark. spending nights out drinking with pals is different than spending everyday with somebody.

but yes, i really don"t care too much to talk to people about stuff you can find online. i guess maybe because i"ve heard so many opinions on so many topics that one isn"t much different than the next. i dunno how you can tolerate asking a girl what kind of tv shows she likes because you know you can almost guess the answer. how does that not bore you to utter tears is beyond me.