Girls who broke your heart thread

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Vehn said:
but I just didn"t have it in me to go and talk with her :/
Dancing with her once is good. Dancing with her twice means she"s interested. In that situation you really don"t even need to game you could have just gone up and asked for her number.

Also, if you have something going like that in the club/bar that is not the time to leave.

Pankeleonn_foh

shitlord
hah Aych... i just tried it and look at the responses already.

Original Message YOU sent on 9/7/2008 7:10:42 AM
You"re adorable, so adorable in fact that I"ve decided im going to adopt you as my new little sister. Don"t worry, we"ll spend all our time together climbing trees and drinking kool-aid. Maybe I"ll bring you skydiving. Actually you seem like a pretty cool person, I"d love to get together sometime and let you cook for me haha. Wait! You"re not crazy are you?

lol loved your profile...and I always wanted to go to Greece so if the only way you can get me there is rolled up in a carpet then it"s on....we have to do what we have to do!

p.s. i think musicians who have tats are totally cool!

ttys
Jackie

Original Message YOU sent on 9/7/2008 7:15:55 AM
You"re adorable, so adorable in fact that I"ve decided im going to adopt you as my new little sister. Don"t worry, we"ll spend all our time together climbing trees and drinking kool-aid. Maybe I"ll bring you skydiving. Actually you seem like a pretty cool person, I"d love to get together sometime and let you cook for me haha. Wait! You"re not crazy are you?
hey. =) Here is the deal. I already have siblings. Too many. So I"m not sure about the whole adopting thing. But I do love kool-aid. Also, I bake, not cook. Sorry. And finally, no. I am not crazy. Well, I don"t think so anyway..

Original Message YOU sent on 9/7/2008 7:10:42 AM

i dont think i am crazy maybe a little bit. how about you?

now i"ve ran game in the past but kind of dropped off... recently at a nine inch nails concert i ran some game with this chick.. got a second date... got a third date... got her to take off her clothes and sleep in my bed with me but wouldn"t fuck me. I was thinking i didn"t push hard enough .. my closing game sucks balls... anyway after that day i never heard from her again. Worst part of the thing is i didn"t even like her at first then i started to enjoy conversing with her. Totally wierd considering for the full month she txtd me or called me everyday.

Anyway, what do i do now? how do i reply to these messages.... im thinking with more sarcastic playfull cocky funny ...i"ll keep ya updated.

update:

My responses:

Awesome! Ok first thing is first. We have to decide what kind of carpet to roll you up in. I was thinking a shag rug would be perfect! It would keep you nice and warm on the trip. Boats are totally cool so i would definatly ship you out by sea. There is a post office by me. Meet you there this weekend?
Hrm... This might still work out. The kool-aid is a plus. I do like cake. This relationship might just last a little longer than i thought. I can always send you to a culinary school to strengthen our relationship further!
A little bit of anything is a good! Me? Crazy? Well, that"s a complicated one. I only like to talk about it over a scorching hot cup of coffee. This way we can talk with out the gremlin living in my stomach interrupting us.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Those are really good playful replies you sent! It"s crazy how well that generic message works right?

My bad, I should have posted this link last night:Cajun"s Online Method - Profiles, Messaging and Closing Techniques - The Attraction Forums

(It"s 100000% worth registering if it makes you, that site is a wealth of info.)

I did about two "cute" replies back to the girls, and then pushed for a phone number with basically this line from Cajun:
Cajun said:
"I hate playing email tag, why don"t you give me your number so we can talk like normal people."

Some women will shit test you on asking for the number. Things like "Ohh maybe im not ready to give you my number just yet" this actually happens a lot. Just cut through their bullshit with:

"Yeah you should totally play hard to get. Well im going to go grab something to eat now, when you"re ready to give me your number let me know and we can talk like normal people...dork."
Here are some message hints from Cajun:
Cajun said:
-Messages should be 2-3 lines. Thats a safe length, you can write more but you don"t want to write a book.
-Indicate WHY you messaged her. Reason should be something in her profile that stood out. Dont say you messaged her because you think shes hot, she KNOWS this.
-Keep it flirty and cheeky, remember: You"re not taking this seriously.
-Qualify yes, but don"t be serious about it. End messages with questions like "But, can you cook?" or "So what makes you so cool?"

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
seriously, shouldnt you be going to theattractionforums and posting field reports instead of doing it here? I mean, I like reading FRs there, and that"s what the forum is for, after all.

Oh and vehn, the dance floor is a trap, as they say. You will rarely score much from there, and never anything past a one night stand, because you don"t get to have conversation and build comfort. The next day when the heat of the moment is gone, she forgets why she liked you.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Dabamf said:
seriously, shouldnt you be going to theattractionforums and posting field reports instead of doing it here? I mean, I like reading FRs there, and that"s what the forum is for, after all.=
My bad, you"re right. And we should keep all the WoW discussion on Blizzards forums, and all the goofy pictures on /b/. /rollseyes

slitz_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
My bad, you"re right. And we should keep all the WoW discussion on Blizzards forums, and all the goofy pictures on /b/. /rollseyes
Stop responding to bullshit and give us more info/videos! 8)
The Cajun clip was brilliant

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
slitz said:
I went out very briefly last night and crashed and burned in every damn set. One was so bad when I pulled out my phone to get her number she gave me the most disgusting look I"ve ever seen from a girl!

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
slitz said:
Well, just do a youtube search for "Keys to the Vip". Almost all the episodes are posted there. And each and every one of them is entertaining.

But still, i dont believe in the power of the game. You gotta have the looks to back it up. Take me, for example. I am a nerd. Really thin, really pale, dark skin under my eyes, i look like an undead zombified skeletron.

Nothing can make me a succesfull player. No line known to man will erase that first impression of " damn, he looks like he just got out of the hospital bed" girls get when they look at me.

Also, in my small and insignifiant country gaming is a little bit different.
I watched in amazement those Key to the VIP video clips. Cockblocking ? Talking to some girl that is at the bar with some guy ? Negging her while there is a male friend of hers around ? Damn , in here things like that end up in a very ugly bar brawl. And not even a one on one fight. More like a gang-bang, 5 guys beating up on you.

That cool cajun guy or whatever, he would get beaten up so many times for pulling those kind of stunts on girls in my country, and just out of principle.
How the fuck things dont get phisical in the US or Western Europe is beyond me. Maybe harsher penalties for fights ?

Necrolyte_foh

shitlord
wamphyr said:
But still, i dont believe in the power of the game. You gotta have the looks to back it up. Take me, for example. I am a nerd. Really thin, really pale, dark skin under my eyes, i look like an undead zombified skeletron.

Nothing can make me a succesfull player. No line known to man will erase that first impression of " damn, he looks like he just got out of the hospital bed" girls get when they look at me.
First thing to do is work on that confidence. Honestly speaking, even the most unattractive people can be made presentable.

After that, you can work on your game. You don"t have to look like a casanova to be one. You do need to work on your appearance though instead of just settling for "an undead zombified skeletron."

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
wamphyr said:
Well, just do a youtube search for "Keys to the Vip". Almost all the episodes are posted there. And each and every one of them is entertaining.

Also, in my small and insignifiant country gaming is a little bit different.
I watched in amazement those Key to the VIP video clips. Cockblocking ? Talking to some girl that is at the bar with some guy ? Negging her while there is a male friend of hers around ? Damn , in here things like that end up in a very ugly bar brawl. And not even a one on one fight. More like a gang-bang, 5 guys beating up on you.

That cool cajun guy or whatever, he would get beaten up so many times for pulling those kind of stunts on girls in my country, and just out of principle.
How the fuck things dont get phisical in the US or Western Europe is beyond me. Maybe harsher penalties for fights ?
I hear you man. The only thing I can really say is that if you don"t at least *try* to talk to girls, then you will never meet one. One of the best things about practicing the game is that it helps build confidence. I"m now not scared to go talk to any girl. If she gives me her number, great, if she looks at me like I"m a retard, that"s fine too. It means nothing if she says no. The thing you gotta remember is that you"re the best guy at the bar. If she"s not into you, then she"s the idiot.

(also, man, you gotta at least try the game some time. Don"t do the things that may get your ass kicked, but you can still incorporate some of the ideas. Many guys think the game (mystery style) is bullshit, until they actually try it. And that Cajun guy, who is the big pimp, he"s like 5"4" 100 lbs. He"s a tiny little guy. It"s all about his confidence, his personality, and how well he can deliver his material.)

If anyone uses iTunes, search for "pickup podcast) (or you can go toPickup Podcast Blog: Where Gurus Gather) They have a lot of good interviews with all the big dogs. They make for really good listening material if you"re on a long drive. I was listening to one and realized how I was being a shittier person than I could be (about inner game, I was acting like a 7 instead of a 10). I enjoy them anyways.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Hey also man, a lot of girls like the skinny nerd look. It"s infinitely better to be a skinny nerd than a fat one. Skinny dudes can look really great in a nice pin-stripe suit, or in that hipster style of dressing.

Nailius_foh

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Hey also man, a lot of girls like the skinny nerd look. It"s infinitely better to be a skinny nerd than a fat one. Skinny dudes can look really great in a nice pin-stripe suit, or in that hipster style of dressing.
That ain"t no shit. I dropped about 70 pounds and the difference in picking up girls was (obviously) much much different going from fat nerd to skinny nerd who at least knows how to dress.

Similar to wamphyr now, I also used to think that all this game theory stuff was bullshit. I still think a lot of it is... you don"t need damn code words or anything to go out there and be successful... but there are some things to learn there. Being confident is number one. Like Aych said, if you don"t go out and talk to anyone you are never going to have any luck. Just do it a few times, and you will start to see what works and what doesn"t.

The only thing I disagree with is some of these canned responses and stories. I always find that just being myself is best, most people can see through you being fake in face to face contact, and I don"t seem to have much trouble. About the only time I get intimidated is when I"m talking to someone who is by leaps and bounds the most attractive person in the room.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
If you think looks really and truly will ruin you, look up any of the 100 youtube videos of Russel Brandt online. He looks like he"ll murder your children and rape your wife, yet when he is interviewed by women they quite noticeably want to bang his brains out. Look at Mystery: he"s a freak and a half, face is ugly, way too skinny for how tall he is, and he is the one that made all this shit mainstream.

Now, don"t get me wrong: looks can make up for a lack of game. This is their primary benefit. They give you a big head start. But that"s it. If your game/confidence is solid your looks aren"t going to hurt you unless you"re a hunchback. (Of course, looks is also separate from ability to dress & how you carry yourself. Changing these 2 things can turn an ugly guy into a stud).

And as I said before, concepts are 1000000x more important than canned lines and whatnot. The reason those canned lines are there, however, are because newbies have not internalized all the concepts. The canned lines are there to approximate a properly internalized concept. I can"t tell you how many times I"ve had a girl call me a cocky asshole and when it doesn"t faze me they flip a switch and are suddenly showing me all kinds of interest. If I didn"t have the concept of "frame control" (not being reaction-seeking / being okay with yourself no matter what someone thinks of you) internalized, responding with the canned phrase of "so what else do do you like about me?" with a sly smile would approximate the same idea and usually lead to the same response in the girl. But this is the shit they don"t tell you. I"ve fucked up so many good situations by using a canned response after I"ve already internalized the concept. I"ve come across as a callous asshole too many times due to this.

I wish one of these "pua"s" would write a book on how to properly apply concepts. It took me over a year to correctly adapt some of the things they advocate, and I"m still working on not defaulting to a callous ass when I can"t think of what to say next. Don"t let them fool you: learning this shit is a god damn rollercoaster and sucks at times. Actually, learning it sucks a LOT and drives you crazy, especially if you are not already a natural socializer. You get WORSE at first, but in the end if you stick to it you will improve beyond your wildest dreams. But in the end, after all I"ve gone through & the frustrations and doubts, it is worth it, without a doubt. It is one of the most beneficial things I"ve ever learned in my life, and many of the things you learn apply to all aspects of life, not just getting girls.

I"m rambling but basically if you can dedicate yourself to learning this shit, and can pull through the highs and lows, do it. And don"t do it by asking questions here, go buy/steal The Venusian Arts Handbook and Magic Bullets. Start with that. Then go toThe Attraction Forums - Powered by vBulletinand read classic writings, "best of", etc.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Russell Brand would drive me nuts if I had a conversation with him. He waits to talk instead of listens.

aychamo_aycono said:
I went out very briefly last night and crashed and burned in every damn set. One was so bad when I pulled out my phone to get her number she gave me the most disgusting look I"ve ever seen from a girl!
Goddamn, Aych. We should definately hang out sometime. We can run sets and talk about medicine inbetween. Too bad you live on the East Coast; which may as well be Italy. I"m down for roadtrips, but that is pushing it. Bring your ass out to the West and we can put the people in Vegas to shame.

Roadtrips meeting good folks in Vegas is so-far 1 for 1. Willing to do it again at the drop of a hat (as long as it is on a Fri or Sat).

AngryGerbil

Poet Warrior
<Donor>
Yep. I blame this thread.

Just got the, "You are a wonderful guy. You are the best man I"ve ever known. Any girl would be lucky to be with you. I love you. I do not want to break up with you. I do not think we are going to break up. I miss you very much. Oh, by the way, the thought of breaking up with you has crossed my mind and I"m entertaining it. I am going to "take a break" from you so that I can miss you and so that I can analyze my thoughts." speech the other day.

Five days of this shit already.

Fucking women.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
AngryGerbil said:

Just got the, "You are a wonderful guy. You are the best man I"ve ever known. Any girl would be lucky to be with you. I love you. I do not want to break up with you. I do not think we are going to break up. I miss you very much. Oh, by the way, the thought of breaking up with you has crossed my mind and I"m entertaining it. I am going to "take a break" from you so that I can miss you and so that I can analyze my thoughts." speech the other day.

Fucking women.
haha what a bunch of shit.

Grooverider_foh

shitlord
I"m curious, how many girls have you "game players" actually slept with? I think that would probably be the most relevant yard stick for what you"re all trying to do..

Rune_foh

shitlord
AngryGerbil said:

Fucking women.
In my experience this has always been "I am currently cheating on you and this is my retarded form of damage control and/or re-evaluation of which guy I like better."

Sorry, man. In retrospect I would have said fine, fuck YOU, I"m taking a break and I am pretty sure that would have led to a drastically different outcome.

You just can"t win. Which is why I can"t bring myself to condemn these guys who play games with girls, though I wouldn"t do it myself. There are no innocents.