Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Occido said:
Women can"t have sex without getting emotional and attached. I"d be careful on this one.
This is kinda what I"m afraid of. Even when talking on the phone she"s asking like "have you ever dated a 31 year old?" I made up some lie and told her I dated a 28 yo once but I have no intention of dating a 31 year old any time soon. I"ll fuck one, I won"t date one.

Lusiphur_foh

shitlord
Drade said:
Why the FUCK can"t lazy fuckers like me take the appropriate steps necessary to avoid pregnancy altogether (condoms represent) ?
Fixed. Takes two you know. You are especially dumb if you are flying bare with a chick (or dude) you just met off the internet. Hell, I would be telling women who were thinking of meeting Aych to triple bag femidoms ....

Drade said:
I can"t recall if it was pof or myspace that I met her, but one girl whom I messaged and hung out with one night I fucked, and about a day afterwards she spills the beans about the tyke growing in her stomach....

I already have 3 of my own. I don"t meet chicks with any intentions of any kind whatsoever to become their new "babydaddy." I love kids, but for some ungodly reason preggo bitches zone in on guys who they can con into being a father for their unborn child.

Why the FUCK can"t they take the appropriate steps necessary to avoid pregnancy altogether? Stupid fucking bitches and lazy, horny ass fuckholes are what populate this earth with fatherless children. Fuck both of them.
To an extent yes, but if you dont want kids, both should be using protection, leaving it up to the other person is just stupid. If you arnt using a condom, you want kids. IF a girl isnt on BC, she wants kids. Its as simple as that. No ejaculation is worth 18 years of payments. I dont care if you have been in a relationship 5 + years, if you are fucking a chick bareback cause shes on the pill .. you want kids.

Tenks

Ok my review for the divorce line is that it completely sucks. I"m getting horrid results with it. I"m finding sending funny/jabbing messages tailored to the chick"s actual profile is working a shitload better.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
EmpireF4i said:
Negative. I wont date another girl that has a kid, or is about to have a kid unless Jessica Alba happens to stop by one day.

Ill bang them, up until they are getting fat, but I wouldnt date them.
^ this

Tenks said:
Ok my review for the divorce line is that it completely sucks. I"m getting horrid results with it. I"m finding sending funny/jabbing messages tailored to the chick"s actual profile is working a shitload better.
Notice how you are one of 2 that aren"t getting good results? I think the flaw might be user error.

kollos_foh

shitlord
well, i would agree that it only gets a few responses, but these few are mostly very promising. i do agree tho that you probably get better results if you"re putting in a little more effort and come up with something more creative matching their profiles.

Tenks

I think the issue is that the divorce line justsoundslike it is canned. Thees girls may have low self esteem and a tad desperate but they"re not retarded. If I got this random message that the person obviously just sent off of their clipboard I know I"d be a skeptic of the person.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
*shrug* like I said, about 30-40% response rate, and pretty much every response has been positive. And that"s sending it to more or less the best looking 21-29 year olds I come across on POF. Girls that are probably getting a dozen or more emails a day. I think that"s a pretty good response rate, cutting through all the clutter. Of course, as I"ve also already said, I"m not having much luck taking it from there except for a couple cases.

But hey if you"re finding other shit works as well or better, then awesome. I like the line because I"m fucking lazy and just dicking around for the most part, and I can just paste it to a half dozen girls at a time.

Eomer said:
But hey if you"re finding other shit works as well or better, then awesome. I like the line because I"m fucking lazy and just dicking around for the most part, and I can just paste it to a half dozen girls at a time.
qft. This is the easiest way to hit on fine looking bitches ever invented. Thank you internet!

Tenks

Eomer said:
*shrug* like I said, about 30-40% response rate, and pretty much every response has been positive. And that"s sending it to more or less the best looking 21-29 year olds I come across on POF. Girls that are probably getting a dozen or more emails a day. I think that"s a pretty good response rate, cutting through all the clutter. Of course, as I"ve also already said, I"m not having much luck taking it from there except for a couple cases.

Yeah thats true the canned line requires virtually zero effort. I admit I gave up on it very quickly because of a few non-responses. It seems when I actually write up an email I get ~80% response rate compared to the divorce line which was only 1/3. Also like you said its hard to move away from there. If you try too quickly she"ll realize you just gave her that message to bait a response back and if you wait too long she"ll get bored. Its a very fine line you have to walk and I find just regular emails are easier to move around in.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Tenks you should link your profile. Probably the problem is that your profile sucks or you have a poor taste of photos. This is not an attack on you, I had some stupid shit in my profile and just copied someone else"s over and took their advice for which pictures to post.

That photo Eomer posted is a great kind of photo to post. It shows him being a lot of fun and being interesting, the girl thinks "hey this guy snowboards, that"s really cool!"

I live in an area with the most retarded stuck up bitches who are impossibly scared to leave their social circle, and I"m meeting and fucking really damn good looking girls with this simple line. I think the line is gold. I"ve found I can copy and paste my follow-up role-play emails to the girls, ignoring half the questions they ask me and they still have no clue.

Tenks

Nah I don"t think its a profile issue mine is modeled fairly closely after Cajun"s. The pictures could be an issue since I don"t actually own a digi camera and none of my friends carry them around. I"ll just put 2 of the 6 I have on the actual profile. I actually get about 3 emails a week saying how much they liked my profile. I"m not going to link it (I don"t trust FOH enough!) but heres the main text:

Spoiler Alert, click show to read:
Hi there! I"m 23 years old and new to the Columbus area. I recently moved here to peruse a job opportunity that was offered to me. I love my job and enjoy going to work everyday. I work as a computer programmer which means I get to be very active in an outdoorsy environment doing manly things like chopping wood and crushing beer cans on my head.

What you should know:
*Smart. I don"t eat yellow snow and I can solve complex problems involving two single digit numbers being added together quickly.
*Athletic. Sports and the gym help me relax. I"d go nuts without it.
*Honest. Ok that was a lie. See how honest I am?
*Fun. I get along with mostly anyone. I"m usually the life of the party and center of attention.
*Well insured. I can do all sorts of crazy stuff.
*Energetic. Just while typing this I ran around the apartment complex three times while screaming Alanis Morisette songs at the top of my lung.
*Music lover. I won"t name the bands because you probably won"t know them anyways. However I cannot actually play an instrument unless you consider Rock Band lead guitar an instrument (expert!!!)

I"m overall a really easy going guy. The internet seemed like the most logical place to find new people to hang out with.

It should also be noted that if you"re friends with me you"re required to attend my Rock Band parties and there really is no getting out of it.

drew_webcam1.jpg

drew_webcam2.jpg

I"ll also say I"m really only doing this as an experiment. I still find it a crapload easier to meet girls in real life but like Cajun said POF.com basically gives you 2-3 girls a week on a silver platter so if you don"t at least have a profile they you"re missing out.

drew_webcam1.jpg

drew_webcam2.jpg

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Do you have any fun pictures? Those two, you are a really nice looking guy, but it looks like you are a boring person that has no friends so has to take pictures with his webcam.

Or maybe some of the girls are just fake accounts? I"ve had a few of those on POF. I don"t know.

Tenks

i guess i could try to look around facebook but like I said I don"t really get my picture taken all that often and 9/10 if I"m getting my picture taken its with a girl and I don"t really want to put pictures of me + girl on POF

Also like I said I abandoned the divorce line fairly quickly. I may try the myspace route and go with it where the pond is alot larger than POF. I just went with what worked for me.

-edit-

lmao I was here fapping and forgot i had the pof browser open still and some girl is trying to IM me. Sorry babe I don"t talk after blowing my load I goto sleep.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Epic win and then epic fail, same girl. Body is a playboy model 10, face is an 8.

Edit: I"ve been with this girl a few times over the last week. She wanted me to go meet her and her friend tonight, but I had a date with another myspace girl (oh, btw, I pulled off the ultimate switcheroo, I got a date with the best friend of a girl I picked up on myspace with the divorce line opener). Thank god I didn"t go and have this all blow up in my face!!

aychamo_aycono said:
Epic win and then epic fail, same girl. Body is a playboy model 10, face is an 8.

Edit: I"ve been with this girl a few times over the last week. She wanted me to go meet her and her friend tonight, but I had a date with another myspace girl (oh, btw, I pulled off the ultimate switcheroo, I got a date with the best friend of a girl I picked up on myspace with the divorce line opener). Thank god I didn"t go and have this all blow up in my face!!
Busted! Its bound to happen if your sending them out in mass in the same area. who gives a fuck though.