Girls who broke your heart thread

kollos_foh

shitlord
don"t be afraid of posting pics with a girl. it actually makes you more desireable.
a girl will think, hey, seems like other girls like him, so he must be one of the good guys out there.

Mippo_foh

shitlord
I"m waiting for the day one of you guys posts something about a girl who happens to play video games, frequents these boards and sees her picture posted.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
^that"s why I"m always nervous posting pics of the girls from there. Even if they don"t play, they might know someone who does. FOH has a pretty large readership (lurkers vs. posters ratio is huge).

Just secured second set of digits from POF. Chick seems pretty cool, but can"t really tell too much from her pics. Might be super cute, might be a chubby, I can"t really tell.

Mippo_foh

shitlord
My friend got me hooked on the Asian sensation lately. I"m hanging out with the taller model tomorrow. Getting her to play video games with me

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Mippo said:
The one on the right played Everquest / World of Warcraft.
I"m going to need nudies, address, and phone number for that one sir.

Mippo_foh

shitlord
I"ve met quite a few really good looking chicks that play World of Warcraft but I don"t like posting pictures. I went out with one this past Sunday that was ridiculously hot and addicted to WoW but we didn"t take any pictures, nor do I want to post a picture of someone who I know actively plays ~

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Christ, some good look azn chicks. Need to meet some myself lol, everytime I see em at clubs they got their posse of azn doods

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Looks to me like none of those are full breeds. Normal asian chicks don"t look like that, for the most part. Personally I"m a fan of the dark eyes and skin, but don"t like most actual asian looking girls facial features. Hybrids tend to be smoking hot, though.

Her face ruins my chubby.
Really? I think she looks pretty cute in that picture, if young (she"s 26). She"s got one or two other pics and she looks pretty cute.