Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Guess I"ll +1 to the "I thought the girl was cheating on me but it turns out I was the other guy" situation. Great sex though.

I"ve got some naked pictures of her. Nice boobs and designer vagina but other than that not really too much of a looker.

Tenks

Not on my work computer. I guess I can post a few where it would be impossible to recognize her. She didn"t really wrong me that badly so I"m not trying to humiliate her on the interwebs.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Tenks said:
Guess I"ll +1 to the "I thought the girl was cheating on me but it turns out I was the other guy" situation. Great sex though.

I"ve got some naked pictures of her. Nice boobs and designer vagina but other than that not really too much of a looker.
Man how to not know theres another guy? Dang, makes me wonder how close you get to yours gf, less its the first month

lost said:
Man how to not know theres another guy? Dang, makes me wonder how close you get to yours gf, less its the first month
The same way that guys do that same thing to girls they date. Im not talking about living with a girl and not knowing, but just dating her. I wasnt the type of person that I had to call her every day and see her every day.

Im just the type of guy that lives my life and lets my girlfriend live hers. Im not going to check everything she does or where shes at every minute of the day. If shes going to cheat shes going to cheat and theres nothing you can do about it. I dont worry about that because I cant control it. It sucks if it happens, but thats life.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
looks like a trashy fat bitch i think any girl who lets you photo her fingering her pussy is a piece of trash, and not really worthy of bragging about

Tenks

I didn"t take those pictures, she did it on her own accord. I don"t recall bragging but I"m not going to go "lala I have naked pictures" and not post any. In fact I"m pretty sure I said she had a nice looking vag and tits but the rest was beat. She isn"t nearly up to my normal standards but my penis needed somewhere warm to rest for a bit so I put it on her cock sock.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Anyone who posts nudies whether it be nasty or not is +1.

So kudos to you and thank you for you contribution. You are a good man.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Picasso said:
Tyens fat bitch with orangutang titties?
(I don"t go off often and am usually a fairly calm person and poster, I think I"ve come off as such over the past year anyways....but...)

Who the hell are you? 4 posts and you feel you have the balls to be able to not only to bitch about someone posting a quality tits and body shot, but do so without even providing anything better?

Get the fuck outta here. This is why we can"t have nice things.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
shes got an hourglass figure with an extra wave.

the true fail is with all that christmas shit in the background you should have hung an ornament from each tit