Girls who broke your heart thread

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Brekk said:
I was just trying to give an example of how whore"ish some of the girls on these sites are. Known her less then 20 hours andshe was willing to go that far.
I"m kind of with Aychamo on this. "Go that far"? She"s typing a couple dirty words in to a computer, that"s not far at all for fuck"s sake. I"ve never understood phone sex, let alone cybering.

Back to PoF:friendlyfuxxx beaches, swimming, volleyball, tennis, amusem

Winnar? Or someone practical joking their friend?

/livejournal

So Chuck dropped by last night. We played Little Big Planet for an hour or so. She picked it up pretty much immediately. I don"t know if she"s a gamer, but she appears to be decent at them. After that we chatted for a bit. She mentioned that the plumbing was still fucked up, which sucks. We started talking about past relationships and expectations and that kind of thing, at least scraped the surface. As it turns out she"s never had a relationship longer than 2 months, and she said that "80%" of the guys she"s gone out with have eventually dropped her to make a move on one her friends (I have creeped facebook and confirmed her friends are pretty damn hot as well). The other 20% she said come on way too strong and cause her to run away. She also said she"s wanting to take things slow and see where they go, I assume because she"s probably got trust issues (she was getting a little choked up talking about how an ex-boyfriend a couple weeks ago was trying to pick up her friend right in front of her). Another thing she commented on was that she wants to be sure that I like her for more than just her looks.

It"s kind of strange that someone who is so confident in her own looks and personality is also fairly insecure about relationships, but in some ways she"s kind of a mirror image of myself in that sense. I"m going to have to be careful about not coming on too strong or scaring her off or hanging out too much. It"s kind of a paradox: I"m supposed to prove that I like her for more than just her looks, but I can"t come on too strong or get too sappy otherwise I"ll scare her off. Bitches are so complicated!

Pizoi_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
I"m kind of with Aychamo on this. "Go that far"? She"s typing a couple dirty words in to a computer, that"s not far at all for fuck"s sake. I"ve never understood phone sex, let alone cybering.

Well my name says it all...lol I"m looking for more of a casual relationship with someone who"s fun, adventurous, spontaneous and very open minded who prefers nsa! Not looking for any commitments, I"m not into jealous guys, if we click I"d want to have fun more than once. I do have more pictures but since this place has limits to what you can and can"t show (and I like to show it all lol)you"ll have to see them at locals looking dotcomTell me what you thinkand
I"d guess it"s just ad spam.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
brekk said:
Talked to another chick for like 4 hrs last night got her #. And then IM"ed most of today, ended up cybering earlier this afternoon.
If I did cyber I certainly wouldn"t admit it to anyone. If I did end up admitted it to someone it certainly wouldn"t be this message board.

i start to rub myself faster

Eomer said:

/livejournal

So Chuck dropped by last night. We played Little Big Planet for an hour or so. She picked it up pretty much immediately. I don"t know if she"s a gamer, but she appears to be decent at them. After that we chatted for a bit. She mentioned that the plumbing was still fucked up, which sucks. We started talking about past relationships and expectations and that kind of thing, at least scraped the surface. As it turns out she"s never had a relationship longer than 2 months, and she said that "80%" of the guys she"s gone out with have eventually dropped her to make a move on one her friends (I have creeped facebook and confirmed her friends are pretty damn hot as well). The other 20% she said come on way too strong and cause her to run away. She also said she"s wanting to take things slow and see where they go, I assume because she"s probably got trust issues (she was getting a little choked up talking about how an ex-boyfriend a couple weeks ago was trying to pick up her friend right in front of her). Another thing she commented on was that she wants to be sure that I like her for more than just her looks.

It"s kind of strange that someone who is so confident in her own looks and personality is also fairly insecure about relationships, but in some ways she"s kind of a mirror image of myself in that sense. I"m going to have to be careful about not coming on too strong or scaring her off or hanging out too much. It"s kind of a paradox: I"m supposed to prove that I like her for more than just her looks, but I can"t come on too strong or get too sappy otherwise I"ll scare her off. Bitches are so complicated!
You"ve got a big mountain to climb, kiddo, I hope you"re ready for it. All of those issues take years of counseling and open communication to get over. You"ve compounded the issue with your earlier behavior , but if you really want it to work, you"re going to have to accept it"s going to get worse before it gets better. She"s never going to fully believe you that you care for her because of other qualities, simply because you two had sex so early.

It"s kind of a paradox: I"m supposed to prove that I like her for more than just her looks, but I can"t come on too strong or get too sappy otherwise I"ll scare her off. Bitches are so complicated!
Do you want the answer as to how you do it? It might shock you. You don"t have to be sappy, or come on strong at all. All she wants is consistency, and someone to listen. So just shut up, and let her talk. If she asks your opinion, give it. Don"t try to fix her, that"s not what she wants when she complains. She just wants someone who cares to share the burden.

If you genuinely want this with her, you just stick around and be a gentleman about it. "Bitches" are easy, you treat them as humans, with respect, and treat them fairly. You should communicate openly, don"t hide things from her for her safety; be mature.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Eomer said:

/livejournal

That account is 100% fake don"t even waste your time.

Grobbe hit the nail on the head with his advice. You definitely complicated things by having sex so early on. You are going to have to take things slow. I"m doing the same thing, and it"s totally fine. When you care about the girl the physical stuff is just a bonus, so it"s not really necessary to rush right into it. (You have no idea how hard it was for me to write that.) That"s not to say that physically things should not progress at all. You gotta be able to cuddle her on the couch and make out. If things start getting hot and heavy, just say something like "look no matter what, we aren"t going to have sex tonight." Just be a good mature guy and don"t just try to get pussy out of her!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
heh man, it"s not like it"s my fault! What would you do at 4am hammered drunk with a really hot, also hammered drunk, girl laying in your bed? But yeah, you"re probably right, things would have been best had we not hooked up that first night and just hung out the next afternoon like we had. And obviously yeah, the whole plan B thing the next weekend only served to compound things.

I appreciate the advice, and will do my best to follow it. It"s fucking difficult though. I honestly do like her for much more than just her looks or the sex, she"s turning out to be a pretty awesome girl all around. It"s just that damn, she looks so good every time I see her I just want to dive right in again. It"s funny because I don"t go out of my way to hook up with chicks when I"m single and will often turn down easy lays, but when I get in to something like this typically I have a very difficult time not being a total perv.

As far as being honest and communicative, that"s something I"m fairly good at. Sometimes with the honesty it"s maybe a little too much honesty, I tend to say whatever is on my mind without much consideration and it gets me in trouble.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
PS Just because she"s plays games with you now when you first start dating, don"t think for a second she"ll end up being a "gamer". If you end up in serious relationship you better believe that someday the amount of time you spend playing video games is going to be a "problem".

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
nah, cause I don"t really play video games anymore. I mean if I find myself with a few spare hours I will, but on average I might play games 2-4 hours a week these days.

Eomer said:
Thankfully I"m dead inside and haven"t had a relationship extend past about 4-5 months without losing interest in the girl, so I don"t think you"ll be hearing much drama from me.
How naive I am :/

W

Wrathcaster

Christ almighty... Found this a while back on 4chan and this, I think, is the definition of heartbreak. Start with the left side panel.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
The Ancient said:
If I did cyber I certainly wouldn"t admit it to anyone. If I did end up admitted it to someone it certainly wouldn"t be this message board.

i start to rub myself faster
If you can rub one out to just some chick typing words to you on a keyboard I think there are some serious issues going on. Cyber is just awkward which is why I immediately starting with "robe and wizard hat" style cybering with the chick when she wanted to.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Tenks said:
If you can rub one out to just some chick typing words to you on a keyboard I think there are some serious issues going on.
Just cause I wouldn"t do it doesn"t mean I think you have issues with being able to get off on it.

If you have to watch girls sucking off donkeys to get offthat"san issue.

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Right, been single for a couple of months now and you guys have convinced me to try out PoF, let the adventure begin! (ffs we are turning this site into livejournal!)

Hathe

Silver Knight of the Realm
Tenks said:
If you can rub one out to just some chick typing words to you on a keyboard I think there are some serious issues going on. Cyber is just awkward which is why I immediately starting with "robe and wizard hat" style cybering with the chick when she wanted to.
Hi, ever been in a long term relationship (5+ years) and then be apart for months at a time due to school/work/other? You"d masturbate to my avatar. I guarantee it.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tenks said:
You must suck in bed, all quiet and shit. I"d rather get my practice in saying naughty shit and figuring out what drives her crazy. That way when it comes to sex time, you know all the crazy shit you can say to make her go wiiiiilllld. It"s not all about thrust, thrust, thrust; have to get in their head, show them you"re the king of the castle.