Girls who broke your heart thread

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
Tarrant220 said:
Shit....I don"t plan on stopping anytime soon I hope my junk can adapt!
If you have an open wound during sex....

That is how people get herps; a scab on your genitals can give the other person herps.

But that"s only if you actually have an open wound, thought I would throw that out there anyway.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I really never have a fucking clue where this thread will be by the next time I check it.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
if you are banging girls who cause your dick to rub that raw you need to either use some lube or stop banging dried up old grannies.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
If your partner doesn"t have herpes then you"re fine, if you partner does have herpes, then why are you fucking someone with an STD?

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
When I had sex with my first virgin (terrible sex, btw, I don"t recommend it) she was so terrible I couldn"t get off. So I was there for like 40 minutes slamming against her until eventually I stopped.

The aftermath was I had some Folliculitis around my pubes (they look kind of like pimples but it was vag juice that caused it) and a massive fucking wound on my dick. The folliculitis went away in about a week and the wound lasted maybe 2.5 weeks. I couldn"t beat off her screw because it hurt way too much.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
I"ve never hurt my dick anything near that bad, worse is just some chafing and rather sore after a long night, but it always went away after a day or two.

I did have my ex bleed all over me once. No idea why, wasn"t on her period, but she"s really tight and it was her first time having sex in a while, and we weren"t exactly gentle with it, so maybe it was just chafing. Freaked me out to go take a piss the next morning and find dried blood all over my dick.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well the morning after things are better, showing was a bit painful but for the most part things are back in proper working order.

And yes, this thread has slowly developed into something future generations will read with amazement and....well probably disdane but fuck them, stupid kids.

if u are experiencing chafing that bad u need to use some lube or more foreplay, something...chafing that bad is fuckin weird...and as far as general soreness..well, the dick has some muscles, it gets tired =)

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well she wasn"t sopping wet the entire time, neither of us were expecting 7 hours worth of sex so while lube would have helped a bit I think just after using the thing in so long....-shrugs-

We"ll probable get something reguardless though.

Draz_foh

shitlord
Tarrant220 said:
Well the morning after things are better,showingwas a bit painful but for the most part things are back in proper working order.

And yes, this thread has slowly developed into something future generations will read with amazement and....well probably disdane but fuck them, stupid kids.
Who were youshowing?