Girls who broke your heart thread

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Ginn said:
Yeah great! But what if you can bench close to 300 pounds (Oops Internet super heroes can bench 450!) and she says, "Yes you can bench press her!"
Ask her if a normal sized canoe could support her

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Ginn said:
Yeah great! But what if you can bench close to 300 pounds (Oops Internet super heroes can bench 450!) and she says, "Yes you can bench press her!"
As far as that"s concerned I can only bench press about 115 pounds

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Ginn said:
Thankfully I"m a fucking pussy and about a buck twenty is what I can manage.

lolz, posted before I saw Aychamo"s.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
psu199 said:
This.

I"m in LA, Hollywood area, and I was dating a girl who lived in Long Beach. It"s not even 20 miles to her place, but it could take 2 hours if I was trying to go down there for dinner or something after work. Then again, on a weekend or during the day it would take 15 minutes...fucking Los Angeles.
Wow thats got to be aggrivating

Brad2770

So, most women on there, I have realized, put "avg" for their looks when they are obviously a few pounds from being harpooned. So, I come across this girl. She has a very pretty face (to me) and I noticed that she had "A Few Extra Pounds" listed as body type. Well, I am curious, so I sent her a message. She responded back and we chatted a little. She seems nice, so will see how it goes. I liked what was in her profile too, dont get me wrong, but I am curious as to how she might be over weight when her face doesnt show it.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
"A few extra lbs" by todays mainstream standards is what what people should be. Sure there are people who are naturally "heroin skinny" but it shouldn"t be the norm. Fuck western society.

LA traffic is definitely an "experience". I just avoid driving at peak times at all costs. The gf lives about 20 miles NE-ish of me, but she always comes to my place so I"m set as far as that goes

Brad2770

She still cute. I am curious enough to see.

And yeah, I should probably date.... this is all I saw.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Brad2770 said:
So, most women on there, I have realized, put "avg" for their looks when they are obviously a few pounds from being harpooned. So, I come across this girl. She has a very pretty face (to me) and I noticed that she had "A Few Extra Pounds" listed as body type. Well, I am curious, so I sent her a message. She responded back and we chatted a little. She seems nice, so will see how it goes. I liked what was in her profile too, dont get me wrong, but I am curious as to how she might be over weight when her face doesnt show it.
Those could be pre-fat pictures, or maybe her only two photos where she looks good. ??

Everlast_foh

shitlord
One thing I have discovered is that every fat girl could be a professional photographer. Seriously, I see the main pic and start to perspire a little bit, then I anxiously click on the next pic and gouge my eyes out.

2mqkmeu.jpg

2mqkmeu.jpg

Mippo_foh

shitlord
She was ugly in both pictures. Anyhow, my good friend Karla somehow got herself into one of those online voting things....... so everyone go vote for Karla please even though the other chick, in my opinion, is much hotter.. Karla likes monkeys though and anyone who likes monkeys is a winner in my book.

Me and Karla being goofy~

Karla Molina vs. Jeri Lee | Brofessional

darizra_foh

shitlord
The trick is to try and get a glimpse of a pic with just a hint of arm showing. Always a dead give away, even as high as the shoulder. Gotta know how to spot em early amirite?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Very, very true, I"m always looking for arms. But as someone said, some fat chicks could be professional photographers they"re so good with angles and lighting.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The only rule to professional photography is take a shit ton of pictures.

Ive seen uploaded pictures that weren"t renamed from what the camera called them so they"re all numerical. It might be a single photoshoot but the pictures will be numbered 05, 13, 34, 35, 67, 124, etc. They"ll take tons of pictures and select out of them the 5 that don"t make them look fat.

Mippo_foh

shitlord
New Asian girl for me to go out with tonight Apparently it was the Chinese new years and I got to meet a lot of hot Asian chicks out the other night. Taking one out tonight YAY for 90 pound Asian chicks.

New Inuit girl for me to go out with tonight Apparently, it was seal hunting season and I got to meet a lot of hot Inuit chicks out the other night. Taking one out tonight YAY for husky women.