Girls who broke your heart thread

Ralphus_foh

shitlord
intimate encounter search? Lol. Aww I"d drive 2hours for a hot one and probably further, who am I kidding. Had one date with a girl 12 years younger than me,,,was great looking but just not enough in common.

I had a lady wanting to strip for me on her webcam on the IM,,,I died a little that night.

Oh, im in south jersey, close to AC, but just nothing to write home about.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
Ralphus said:
intimate encounter search? Lol. Aww I"d drive 2hours for a hot one and probably further, who am I kidding. Had one date with a girl 12 years old,,,was great looking but just not enough in common.
Don"t lie...you aren"t seeing her anymore because of Chris Hansen.

Ralphus_foh

shitlord
The Ancient said:
Don"t lie...you aren"t seeing her anymore because of Chris Hansen.
LOL...We"re just friends. I"m here to tell her of her bad ways and to stop. No no, I"d never do anything like that. Can I go? I can? Ok. *Runs away only to be tackled outside the door* Least I didnt come in the front door naked lol.

I did do a double and triple take to see if I actually wrote that =/

Im 37, she"s 25. There is one girl in my area who is an 11 and easily PGT worthy on the level of the best of the best. She"s responded to emails too! Which brings up a question. What the hell are some of these insanely hot women doing on PoF? PoF is pretty much the freak show at the circus for dating.

Do we all do this? We get an email saying we"ve been favorited. YAY! Im attractive to someone! Go to PoF and cringe inwardly knowing what we"re going to find and wondering if its worth dying a little inside. We open up PoF. We go to favorites, all the while telling ourselves to just let it go and dont check! We open the "who has me as a favorite". We cover our eyes to see just a portion of the screen because we dont want that glimmer of a chance that just MAYBE there is a smoking how woman who fell in love with our profile to vanish too quickly. Slowly we edge over and then we ask "What in the holy hells of humanity is that?" We die a little inside...yet we keep coming back.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Which brings up a question. What the hell are some of these insanely hot women doing on PoF? PoF is pretty much the freak show at the circus for dating.
As I"ve said before, it"s not a freak show at all in my area, most profiles there are totally normal, if not particularly attractive women. And there"s quite a few decent ones. But again, it"s hard to stand out from the crowd, because the decent ones get absolutely snowed under.

Brad2770

The "hot" women are on there the same reason my ex told me she thought about an online dating site (and I wouldnt be surprised if she was on one)-

I really dont know the real reason, but she said its because she doesnt have time to go out and meet men. I dunno, I have no porblems meeting women.

On a side note, called that girl who"s number I got. It went to VM. i didnt leave a message. I will wait a few days. I am not desperate.

Brad2770 said:
The "hot" women are on there the same reason my ex told me she thought about an online dating site (and I wouldnt be surprised if she was on one)-

I really dont know the real reason, but she said its because she doesnt have time to go out and meet men. I dunno, I have no porblems meeting women.

On a side note, called that girl who"s number I got. It went to VM. i didnt leave a message. I will wait a few days. I am not desperate.
You should have left a funny message pertaining to your last conversation ("imaginary number" IIRC?) because I know I"m not the only person that ignores numbers I don"t know when I get a call.

I fucking hate leaving messages so much I actually spend time preparing what I"ll say if I do hit the machine. I figure most guys actually hate leaving messages too, but in my experience, as much as you hate leaving them, girls hate it when you don"t even more. It"s always been my experience that leaving a message is a better idea. Just be casual and act like you don"t really care when or if they call you back. Also, besides the obvious humor aim, I found I get the most call backs when I make them curious about something so I often mention I have a question for them or something I need to run by them... but again, casual is key, don"t make it out like that question is a proposal or something.

Even girls that have no plan on liking me call back just to see wtf I"m going to ask them.

As a sidenote, I got set up on a random blind date this weekend, something which I"ve never done, so should be an adventure. I"m not a particularly bad date guy, but if anyone has super advice would be just swell, as I figure this will differ from a normal date who has at least met me before.

All I can hope is that I get her into the hottub at the end of the episode.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Who set you up on the date? A guy friend, or a girl friend? I pretty much refuse to let a girl I know set me up on a date, because chicks always try to pawn off their fat, yet kinda cute and sweet friend with that shit. I mean I"ll come straight out and say "do her arms have flab wings?" and all I get is a dirty look and no answer.

At least a dude will be straight up with you about it.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Who set you up on the date? A guy friend, or a girl friend? I pretty much refuse to let a girl I know set me up on a date, because chicks always try to pawn off their fat, yet kinda cute and sweet friend with that shit. I mean I"ll come straight out and say "do her arms have flab wings?" and all I get is a dirty look and no answer.

At least a dude will be straight up with you about it.
It has to be said, sometimes a bitch will be like "I have this friend who is REALLY pretty and REALLY nice" and my spidey sense starts tingling.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Typically they won"t even go that far. They"ll be all like "oh she"s so nice and sweet and she just has had bad luck with guys and you"d really like her!"

"Is she hot?"

"She"s really cute!"

"Could I bench press her?"

"No, probably not."

"No sale!"

Parnicail_foh

shitlord
Haka Shakamalakabalsaka said:
As a sidenote, I got set up on a random blind date this weekend, something which I"ve never done, so should be an adventure. I"m not a particularly bad date guy, but if anyone has super advice would be just swell, as I figure this will differ from a normal date who has at least met me before.

All I can hope is that I get her into the hottub at the end of the episode.
Just keep your pants on cowboy!

Yes, good call on that and I"ve nearly been trapped in that situation before, but now I hope I"m old and wise enough to avoid it.

So no, it was a buddy setting me up, who says that she"s low on crazy and high on hotness, and judging by his current GF I"d probably trust him enough to at least give it a go. It was completely random, we were just driving back from playing squash when she called him, he mentioned he was with me and said she"d like me a lot, and then whispered to me, she"s hot, you want me to set something up? So that was it.

edit:

Fuck if I could ever escape that infamous pants story, EQ dudes coming out of the woodwork, fuck!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Ralphus said:
On PoF, stay away from hairdressers...they"re insane. Sometimes beautiful but NUTS. I find a good subject title helps and then a well written letter,,,short though. Hot girls have to wade through sooo many. ALSO! Truly have something in common, like job, or hobby. I usually put out 5 letters a week and hit on 1-2.

I"ve gotten some hot ones on the phone who sound like they"ve smoked for the past 20 years...awful. One said an hour long drive was too long distance...not long enough if ya ask me.

There is actually pretty decent turn over in the hot girls...they truly get burned out with all the weirdos. So hang in there and keep refining those letters!
I"ve dated gf for 2.5years and she"s been hour away, gonna move in soon but hour sucks but aint gonna break us

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Being an hour away is no big deal. My girlfriend that I met on okcupid is an 40-60 mins away. Just a little extra driving.

Divinefactor_foh

shitlord
Being an hour away is a deal breaker for me. Maybe if I lived someplace that didnt have the most horrible traffic ever, but till then...

LA traffic means that the one hour you thought it was going to take, means it might take you two hours... just because. Was it during rush hour or a major accident? Nope, just because.

So there isnt really a one hour away zone in LA...

psu199_foh

shitlord
LA traffic means that the one hour you thought it was going to take, means it might take you two hours
This.

I"m in LA, Hollywood area, and I was dating a girl who lived in Long Beach. It"s not even 20 miles to her place, but it could take 2 hours if I was trying to go down there for dinner or something after work. Then again, on a weekend or during the day it would take 15 minutes...fucking Los Angeles.

Ginn_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
"Could I bench press her?"

"No, probably not."

"No sale!"
Yeah great! But what if you can bench close to 300 pounds (Oops Internet super heroes can bench 450!) and she says, "Yes you can bench press her!"