Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Mcpickle Deluxe said:
Illinois in a college town.... please don"t tell me we"ve lived together in Champaign all this time.
I was only there a couple of nights Dude, the girls in Champaign are smoking hot and easy to talk to.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
Snugglebear said:
Isn"t Tad the guy obsessed with anthropomorphic beaver disciples in Vanguard? How can he run a dating service too?
Lol. False dichotomy.

Tenks said:
Tad"s posts are informative but 100000000% off base.

No matter how expensive your car is, no matter how nice your clothes are, no matter how good looking you are, no matter how "perfect" you are for the chick if you lack confidence you havenothing.

What is itevery singlesays they find attractive in a man? Yep, confidence and humor. If you have those two you"ve got it all. Why do you think they respond so well to ballsy emails like what Aych sends? Its probably not the profile and not even the pictures of his herpies infected cock ... nope its the fact that you have the balls to just tell her what you"re thinking and be funny about it.

Seriously all these guys who say "Oh if only I had better style" or "If only I worked out more" will result in an actual real relationship piss me off. You maybe able to get pussy from it but you won"t keep the relationship around. Its cliche but if you can"t love yourself how do you expect someone else to love you?
You"re confusing something I said was necessary with what I think is sufficient. For most guys, it is a necessary but not a sufficient condition to get girls that they dress reasonably well when going out, that they have decent cars (not in NYC of course), that they have decent jobs. Of course they still need confidence.

Now some guys with jack and shit but 100% confidence do still get girls -- but I"ll bet $50.00 that most of the shit they tell the girls to get them into the sack are lies. And I"m gonna bet that relationship usually doesn"t last longer than one night. That"s not a relationship I want.

Mippo_foh

shitlord
There is no single thing that works on every girl. The reality is that everyone is different, and different people respond to different things. The ability to quickly and correctly analyze a person goes a really long way.

Knowing what the girl wants is the key to being successful and most girls will let you know what type of person they are either directly or indirectly if you know how to talk to them.

The best book isThe Art of Seductionby Robert Greene. The book breaks down the different types of seducers and victim types, then finishes it off with a bunch of "laws" from start to finish. It"s been out for a while but it is still by far the best book around. Buy it, read it, thank me later. The craziest part about the book is that it describes everything in detail and not just how to do it, but why it works and why people respond to it the way that they do. You"ll actually learn a bit about yourself by reading it.

In any case, the type that most of you are describing is known as the charismatic which, in the very basic sense, has to do with exuding self-confidence. It doesn"t work on everyone though and there are some people that will resent you for your confidence, especially if they are insecure. That"s why it is best to know what type of person you are dealing with and act accordingly.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
God damn it must have been a ton of chick"s new year"s resolution to find a relationship. My POF & Match emails have been getting slammed recently. I think since Saturday I"ve had 6 new emails from girls who I didn"t even contact first. This one girl even sent me back a 2,500 word (yes I used winword to count it) email explaining how similar we are. This other girl on POF sent me an IM yesterday and we talked for like 15 minutes there then moved over to AIM for another 30 or so. Its been kind of insane since the new year so if you man-sluts are looking to jump on POF now maybe the time.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
tad10 said:
Now some guys with jack and shit but 100% confidence do still get girls -- but I"ll bet $50.00 that most of the shit they tell the girls to get them into the sack are lies. And I"m gonna bet that relationship usually doesn"t last longer than one night. That"s not a relationship I want.
You heard it here. Tad wants an honest man.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
/Livejournal

So yeah, haven"t seen her since I dropped her off at home on Saturday, but spoke with her last night and a bit Monday. She "did what she had to" and barring any miracles, I should not be a father in 9 months. Praise be unto baby jesus, so long as he"s not trying to immaculately conceive his way in to my life. She seemed to be in a pretty good mood last night, and she"s supposed to come over to my place tomorrow and make me dinner. It started as going out for dinner, but then I was like "well how about we stay in instead and make something for dinner. Wait, maybe I should just leave that to you." She said she"s a bit nervous because she feels like it"s a test. I assured her it was not, but if she decides to cook anything other than a large steak with prawns, she will have failed.

As far as flowers go, is it ever too soon to give them to a girl? Debating picking up some prior to her coming over Thursday.

Gouged_foh

shitlord
I am not the expert on these matters many on these boards claim to be, but I believe it is never too early to express an honest sentiment of appreciation.

Flowers, her favorite bottle of wine and some clean sheets would set a perfect tone to the evening imo.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Gouged said:
I am not the expert on these matters many on these boards claim to be, but I believe it is never too early to express an honest sentiment of appreciation.

Flowers, her favorite bottle of wine and some clean sheets would set a perfect tone to the evening imo.
I agree.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
heh, I"ll have to look up some info on the how the morning after pill affects the old plumbing, cause I was kind of assuming that shit would be out of commission physically, if not emotionally.

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
heh, I"ll have to look up some info on the how the morning after pill affects the old plumbing, cause I was kind of assuming that shit would be out of commission physically, if not emotionally.
Dude, it doesnt clam her pussy shut... :p

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I was under the impression it pretty much forces an instant menstruation, but after reading a bit on it, that appears to not really be the case, although it"s dependent on what point in the cycle she"s at. Dammit Jim, I"m a plumber not a doctor!

lost

<Bronze Donator>
You just had a baby scare, I would assume unless shes been through it 100x before, she probably wouldnt want to open her legs unless she had the whole bottle of wine. As for the flowers/wine, only you can be the judge of that, you can tell by her choice of words in texts or phone conversations etc. You dont have to get roses eitehr, can just get some other type of flower or some non red roses, so it doesnt mean to serious but its a "kind" jesture..

Perhaps she should cook the dinner and you could surprise her with maybe some desert and a scary movie? I mean how stereotypical can this night be but hey why not. Girls are girls, if you act real about it then who cares if its been done 100x b4

Maybe you should just enjoy the night, enjoy the bottle and see if she makes a move, I"d be worried if she thought I was creepo trying to bang her if I made a move after the first fuck up (and the first time hanging out after). Kinda tells the girl like wow he doesnt care that we almost got pregnant, hes right back at it again?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
aychamo_aycono said:
Be tactful with the flowers you pick, ie, don"t go for roses!
Lillies are cool, right? She said those are her favorite. Had that not come up in conversation, I"d not have even thought of it.

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
lost said:
You just had a baby scare
An ex of mine had relatively short periods (i.e. lasting around 3 days), so one time we had sex without a condom around 5 days after she originally started having her period (I pulled out). Now I know my biology well enough to know that statistically speaking the chance of her getting pregnant due to unprotected sex at this stage in the menstrual cycle is about as low as perfect use with a condom! However, I was her first sexual partner and she was relatively inexperienced in such matters. So she starts stressing out about it and it and it ended up fucking with her cycle, so after 4 weeks she"d start calling me every day saying she still hadn"t had her period yet, two weeks later she finally had her period. But man those 2 weeks she drove me fucking crazy and I pretty much had to get out of the relationship asap!

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
Fuck her in the ass and you wouldn"t have to worry

31SYWN8B0GL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

31SYWN8B0GL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

chackle_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Lillies are cool, right? She said those are her favorite. Had that not come up in conversation, I"d not have even thought of it.
In .au lillies are a death flower, at least the white ones are. Calla-lillies are pretty similiar, sortof a smaller, cuter version and can come in a good range of colours if you can get a hold of them. My wife used a bunch of them in her bouquet for our wedding recently and all the girls loved them.