Girls who broke your heart thread

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
ToeMissile said:
I think just like most things, you can"t just say single mom = slut/douche bag/whatever. Little mistakes can have huge consequences, and just because you"ve made mistakes in the past doesn"t mean you haven"t learned (what you can) from them. *shrug* whatever, it"s the same as a million other things that people try to draw definite conclusions from.
I agree with you, things just aren"t as simple as most of the posts on this page are trying to make them out to be.

My girl was with the guy for 5 years. She married at 26 and divorced at 29. There was a circumstance that happened that triggered the guy freaking out on her and becoming abusive (not cheating, etc.) I"m totally sure I don"t have the full story, but I know enough. And I"m not saying she"s perfect, who knows, she may be a total bitch and I"ll be back here tomorrow reporting that we are no longer talking.

I don"t know what"s wrong with me but I always end up attracted to the people with the most difficult circumstances. The girl I made this thread for was divorced, muslim, with a child. That"s pretty much the most impossible set of conditions to face in a relationship! (especially when you"re an atheist!)

But, I"ve been on a ton of dates with different girls recently, and yeah I can make the smoking hot 22 year olds fall in love with me immediately, but when I talk to them they just openly talk about the time they were at a bachelor"s party (wtf) and decided they could strip better than the strippers, or how sometimes they like to have one night stands with girls. Yeah, that shit is awesome in a girl you just want to fuck, but I don"t want to end up with those kinds of girls. Sure, a girl who pulls down your pants to give you a bj on the 2nd date is a lot of fun, but doesn"t that make you wonder?

Anyway Gotta get to work!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
/livejournal

K`Lag said:
Dude, it doesnt clam her pussy shut... :p
Well, she made it pretty clear when she first came over that there would be no sex as indeed the plumbing was doing a solids test, so to speak. I just got a new bed and mattress and don"t yet have sheets for it, so I wasn"t going to push my luck and wreck my bed the day after I got it.

So we had spoken on Tuesday and I"d suggested that we get together and make something for dinner together and watch a movie at my place. I left it up to her to decide what to make. Sure enough she gets to my place and starts apologizing that she had been super busy and didn"t have a chance to give it much thought. I didn"t care at all, because quite honestly I didn"t feel like making anything anyway, it was a weeknight and already 7:30 by the time she got there, and even if she had thought of something I was most likely going to say "fuck it, let"s just walk across the street and get a bite there," which is what we did.

But yeah, so I show her the new bed, and when she turned around leaning up against the glass wall was a small bouquet of lillies. She pretty much melted on the spot. I remarked that she ought to feel really bad that she couldn"t even think of something to make for dinner, yet I found time to pick up some flowers for her. She was pretty happy about it, she eats up the sweet shit pretty readily.

So yeah, we went to dinner, came back, watched Cloverfield (she hadn"t seen it) and cuddled on the couch and chattted for a bit. I didn"t really try much of anything, but I"ll be honest, I was hoping for a bj but she"s pretty inexperienced in both relationships and sex, so looks like I"ll have to do some breaking in (she mentioned over dinner she"s never had a boyfriend meet her parents).

I"m of two minds about this girl: I"m crazy about her and falling fast, but with the religious thing, the leaving to travel for at least a couple months in August thing (just long enough to establish a fairly serious relationship), to the age difference I"m not so sure that it"ll be a lasting relationship which is what I"m after at this point. I"m probably trying to talk myself out of getting in to anything serious as much as anything, but I guess I"ll see where this leads. Cue that Incubus "Love Hurts" song.

Oh yeah, her last words after we said bye: "try not to pick up too many ladies on the bus this weekend." I"m going to go ahead and assume that means I"m allowed? Fantastic!

Fungul_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Oh yeah, her last words after we said bye: "try not to pick up too many ladies on the bus this weekend." I"m going to go ahead and assume that means I"m allowed? Fantastic!
This means she wants you to pee in her butt.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Incognitogamer said:
Lawl, you have much to learn.
haha yeah, I was being sarcastic. Knowing what I do about her and how she"s fairly sweet and innocent (but without being naive), she"d not be impressed if I went and messed around on her.

Then again, I told her the whole New Year"s story about me trying to pick up that picnic table fucking slut, and she had a good laugh. Maybe at me, though.

K`Lag_foh

shitlord
Eomer said:
Well, she made it pretty clear when she first came over that there would be no sex as indeed the plumbing was doing a solids test, so to speak.
My statement still applies muahaha

Any UK peeps used POF at all btw? Wondering if it gets much traffic as our friends accross the water

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
New to facebook and could use some help. How do i just search profiles? The one search I found doesn"t let me put age as a filter so I am stuck weeding thru a shit load of old fat women. It"s like the wrinkle ranch on there lol. I can get to the advanced search by typing search in the search box but when I set my filters it keeps using the word search as one of them. I need a link to the advanced filter page with nothing in the search box. I found it before with google but I can"t find now.

findar_foh

shitlord
Convo said:
New to facebook and could use some help. How do i just search profiles? The one search I found doesn"t let me put age as a filter so I am stuck weeding thru a shit load of old fat women. It"s like the wrinkle ranch on there lol. I can get to the advanced search by typing search in the search box but when I set my filters it keeps using the word search as one of them. I need a link to the advanced filter page with nothing in the search box. I found it before with google but I can"t find now.
facebook is mostly for people that already know who they are looking for, ie, friends. not good for finding random hookups.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, I got that feeling but I did actually find a set up similar to Myspace on there that would make it easy to browse. I just can"t find it again.

Edit< I figured it out!

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Divinefactor said:
do share the facebook setup... thanks in advance
What I did was type single in the search box and then clicked on people>advanced filter. It let me sort with age, gender, etc..

TheMarauder_foh

shitlord
Haka Shakamalakabalsaka said:
that thread = gold.

and.... the jerk she named in that post shows up in the thread, discounts a bunch of the shit she said and then drops this link to an old thread of hers... owned

OkCupid.com: Forums / Dating Advice / I am not who you think I am

edit: and apparently he says she"s the one that texted him... lol. Trainwreck
PJ_Slice 24 / m / straight said:
Face it, you are a fat fuck that will no doubt become a lesbian.
Balls. He"s got them.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fuuuck I got this POF chick on the line who basically wants me to come over and fuck so I got more pictures and she is not up to standards now she won"t leave me alone. Fuck why"d I give her my AIM. Fuck she"s talking like we"re dating and about to get married already. This is bad I gotta sever this one fast.

Gordish_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
Fuuuck I got this POF chick on the line who basically wants me to come over and fuck so I got more pictures and she is not up to standards now she won"t leave me alone. Fuck why"d I give her my AIM.
Tell her your herpes flared up and it"s probably better to wait until next weekend. See if she sends you a message after that.