Girls who broke your heart thread

TheMarauder_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
Fuuuck I got this POF chick on the line who basically wants me to come over and fuck so I got more pictures and she is not up to standards now she won"t leave me alone. Fuck why"d I give her my AIM. Fuck she"s talking like we"re dating and about to get married already. This is bad I gotta sever this one fast.
Message her in the morning asking if she has ever had orange fluid around her genitals. Then proceed to ask her if its a good idea to check it out at a doctor, just to make sure you won"t get it anytime soon.

At least make it believable.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
TheMarauder said:
Message her in the morning asking if she has ever had orange fluid around her genitals. Then proceed to ask her if its a good idea to check it out at a doctor, just to make sure you won"t get it anytime soon.

At least make it believable.
How is that ever a good idea.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Gordish said:
Tell her your herpes flared up and it"s probably better to wait until next weekend. See if she sends you a message after that.
Yes.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
At least do some weird and funny and post the results here. When it comes to crazy chicks you have a choice, they can be annoying, or they can be annoying and hilarious. It"s up to you.

Snugglebear_foh

shitlord
Tenks said:
Fuuuck I got this POF chick on the line who basically wants me to come over and fuck so I got more pictures and she is not up to standards now she won"t leave me alone. Fuck why"d I give her my AIM. Fuck she"s talking like we"re dating and about to get married already. This is bad I gotta sever this one fast.
Fake your death. You are now Mike Honcho from Winnipeg, a drywall contractor and n"er-do-well.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
kegkilla said:
When the Antibiotic Resistant Tuberculosis rapes humanity I blame you.

PS: Most STD"s are viral you dumbshit. If a cure was as simple as antibiotics do you think STD"s would be the problem that they are?

Occido_foh

shitlord
kegkilla said:
Need to get you a woman that cares about people

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R32Ln7YZ6ig&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R32Ln7YZ6ig&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Dinthug_foh

shitlord
They"re a problem because people don"t get them treated, dumbshit.

The STDs that can be cured with antibiotics are:

Chlamydia
Gonorrhea
Syphilis
Trichomonas

The STDs that cannot be cured, but can be treated, are:

HPV (and Genital Warts)
Herpes
HIV

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
brekk said:
When the Antibiotic Resistant Tuberculosis rapes humanity I blame you.

PS: Most STD"s are viral you dumbshit. If a cure was as simple as antibiotics do you think STD"s would be the problem that they are?
lol tuberculosis isn"t an std

But you guys are both right. If you get a bacterial STD like Gonorrhea or Chlamydia, sure you can treat it with a gram or two of antibiotics, but if you get something viral, like Herpes, HPV, HIV, etc, you are pretty much fucked for life.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Fuckin shit I banged this whore and bitch gave me autism! Slut gunna make me take some antibiotics to cure this shit.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
aychamo_aycono said:
lol tuberculosis isn"t an std

But you guys are both right. If you get a bacterial STD like Gonorrhea or Chlamydia, sure you can treat it with a gram or two of antibiotics, but if you get something viral, like Herpes, HPV, HIV, etc, you are pretty much fucked for life.
STD Facts - Genital Herpes

Results of a nationally representative study show that genital herpes infection is common in the United States. Nationwide, at least 45 million people ages 12 and older, or one out of five adolescents and adults, have had genital HSV infection. Over the past decade, the percent of Americans with genital herpes infection in the U.S. has decreased.

Genital HSV-2 infection is more common in women (approximately one out of four women)than in men (almost one out of eight). This may be due to male-to-female transmission being more likely than female-to-male transmission.
The more you know...