Girls who broke your heart thread

Balasarius_sl

shitlord
[LVC]DeGrassi said:
As I said earlier in the thread but you told me no ... DO NOT DATE SINGLE MOTHERS. PERIOD. Jesus fucking christ, if I had the time I would go back and find my original post, they will always put there kids first. Period. You will always be second. And thats why among a huge list of other retarded shit ... men should not date single mothers
FYI -- it"s like that for women without children, too. Once they have a kid, even your kid, guess who"s number two?

Solution? Never have kids. Good luck finding a woman who will agree to that, though.

Balasarius said:
FYI -- it"s like that for women without children, too. Once they have a kid, even your kid, guess who"s number two?

Solution? Never have kids. Good luck finding a woman who will agree to that, though.
Your right, and thats why when you date women one of the first questions that should be brought up is, if you get pregnant, will you get an abortion. If the answer is "no I will not get an abortion" then to bad and we move on to the next. Even they can change there mind at a later date, I would rather date a chick who has no interest at all in kids. Also this brings back my point in the condom thread that .. even tho a girl your dating should be on BC, you should also be wearing a condom as well. There the chance of having a kid is like .0000000000000009 %.

Fuck kids really. They might be nice for some people but that shit aint for me. My money I earn is spent on me, definately not on some woman I dates mistake.

ValkyrieIATD

Silver Knight of the Realm
I"ve found more often than not the girls who want kids badly/at a young age are usually the worst candidates to be mothers. Yes, they may have good motherly instincts and may take good care of their children physically, but the mental/ethical growth of their children is typically complete garbage.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
dontaskforpussyTAKEIT.jpg

dontaskforpussyTAKEIT.jpg

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
But then again when I think of this as frustrating I feel like I"m being selfish - what do you think?
Others already covered it, but I"ll just go ahead and agree. You"re being selfish or at least not particularly understanding. YOU are the one who chose to date a single mother, you"re going to have to deal with the consequences of it if you want to continue the relationship. It"s a tradeoff, unfortunately. And one that you are going to have to either come to terms with or cut your losses and move on.

Brad2770

Keg, that needs to be printed on a shirt. That would actually be an acceptable Wolf Shirt.

Lowk_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
Keg, that needs to be printed on a shirt. That would actually be an acceptable Wolf Shirt.
it"s a /b/ meme, i am surprised it hasn"t leaked into our FSR yet

the wolf with advice, not the wolf itself

edit~ its really not that funny, but the wolf is a bastardization of advice dog

Luthair_foh

shitlord
Lowk said:
it"s a /b/ meme, i am surprised it hasn"t leaked into our FSR yet

the wolf with advice, not the wolf itself

edit~ its really not that funny, but the wolf is a bastardization of advice dog
I"m pretty sure I"ve seen it in there.

tyen

EQ in a browser wait time: ____
<Banned>
[22:34] me: sometime next week im quitting smoking
[22:34] her: really?
[22:34] her: why?
[22:35] me: Just for you
[22:35] her: awwwwwww omg
[22:35] her: really?
[22:36] me: no
[22:36] me: =)

Mippo_foh

shitlord
I"m taking a bunch of girls on a party bus downtown tonight wearing Cowboys and Indians outfits so if any of you live in Orlando look out for us We have the Orlando Magic photographer coming on the bus with us so I"ll have plenty of pictures to post. Gonna be fun!

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Soooo, turns out the Persian has implants (did I call the princess thing or what?). The two previous times I"d met her she wasn"t wearing anything revealing so I didn"t even really notice, I just thought she had a nice rack for a girl her size. They"re not huge by any means. Even wearing a fairly revealing shirt last night, they aren"t obviously fake.

I must say, while they"re nice to look at and even to play around with, I"d much prefer a natural set even if they were smaller and saggier.

And yes, I am a motorboating son of a bitch.

Brad2770

I am out of town on business for 2 weeks right now. I am in Houston right now. I was out to dinner tonight at a Steak House and had a nice waitress. She was very talkative and friendly. She was waiting on another table with 2 guys and was not as friendly to them as she was to me. She was constantly stopping and making sure everything was alright and trying to make conversation. Eventually, she got the the fact that she was in school and was majoring in Art. Thats when i really started to talk and pay attention. I talked to her about my art and even drew a couple of things for her. I told her of some of my charcoal pieces I have done and eventually asked her if she wanted to go bowling with me. She told me she had a boyfriend. I told her that I was just asking her out to a friendly game of bowling to talk more about art. She said she would text a friend and see if she wanted to come, mainly because she didnt want to be alone because she had just met me. I understood.

I didnt have my cell phone on me, so I gave her my number and she gave me her email, asking me to email her some digitals of my work.

I ended up going bowling by myself, I was not going to wait for her. She never texted me. When I got back to the hotel, I sent her this:

Subject: My Art
To:
Date: Sunday, February 8, 2009, 10:55 PM

This is the charcoal I drew of my ex. pretty much the best thing I have done.
(She knows I have a son and I am divorced. So sending the charcoal of the ex... I dont fucking care. It is the best work I have done. I know some of you might think it was a bad idea, but its the only charcoal piece I have on the internet and its what i talked to her about the most... my charcoal art, not my ex.)

and she sent this back:

To:
Sent: Monday, February 9, 2009 12:37:10 AM
Subject: Re: My Art

sorry i couldnt call you. funny story, after i collecting my things i happened to get a brownie and it has ice-cream on top and when i went to get the ice-cream and it just happened to
be melted and when i reached up to get it it spilt all over me.. no more number or clothes. and wet money.
so im sorry, straight up i wouldve called.
and damn thats reallly good, you make my work look silly.
I call bullshit, but I figure if there was no interest at all, then she would have not sent anything back. I leave back to Dallas Friday, so i cant play the waiting game. What is my suggested next course of Action?

Pankeleonn_foh

shitlord
Tell her that you"ll let her make it up to you by forcing her to take you somewhere. (you can choose whatever you want but the key here is make her pay) then just follow the rules of the game and see what happens.

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
She has a boyfriend, I don"t see why there should be any course of action. Moving in on another guys GF is pretty weak.