Girls who broke your heart thread

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of strippers... I started seeing the girl I posted here about 2 weeks ago. We"re pretty much just fuck buddies, but it dawned on me that if anyone I know personally that would be down to post their tits on here it would be her.

So I ended up throwing the idea out at her and she was actually pretty damn interested. If I get the chance tonight expect fohss tits in the morning~

Shutup said:
Speaking of strippers... I started seeing the girl I posted here about 2 weeks ago. We"re pretty much just fuck buddies, but it dawned on me that if anyone I know personally that would be down to post their tits on here it would be her.

So I ended up throwing the idea out at her and she was actually pretty damn interested. If I get the chance tonight expect fohss tits in the morning~
Dont you tease us with hot bitches then dont deliver. That chick is hot.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
Wow, talk about a fucking jinx. She just showed up, unlocked my phone, read a conversation I had about her through texts, and is now in the process of chewing me a new asshole.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
I think I said it in a later post, but it was one of those gimmicky girls gone wild types. I think the company itself was a fraud as she never got her copies of the videos and then the website just all of a sudden ceased to be.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Shutup said:
Wow, talk about a fucking jinx. She just showed up, unlocked my phone, read a conversation I had about her through texts, and is now in the process of chewing me a new asshole.
Never hand a stripper your phone dude. Only yourself to blame

Louis

Trakanon Raider
hah....I wish it was bs right now. The ass I was getting tonight isn"t going to happen now.

Louis

Trakanon Raider
It was the combination of me telling a joke about me getting a vd from her to a friend and later telling him that I went to bang buns with her last night at a hoe-tel after she requested that I keep it on the low. She overreacted, but epic, epic fail on my part...

I"ll try my best to mend the situation and not stunt on this.

Brad2770

Updated my POF profile to this:

I am the Everything Man. I save lives everyday in the ER, while at the same time writing my 18th best selling novel. I even make time to get kittens out of trees.

I drive a new car to work everyday. At the end of the day, I donate it to charity after my new car is delivered.

I have the best of luck. I do not play the lottery anymore because the State of Texas says I cannot win the Jackpot more than 10 times in my lifetime, some kind of new clause they wrote because of me. There is ALWAYS a parking place closest to the entrance for me everywhere I go and I don"t understand why they call them stop lights.... they have always been green for me.

Trains stop for me when they see me coming and I am probably the reason your flight was delayed... God forbid I am late to my flight from DFW Airport to Love Field, just because I can.

When I whistle for a cab and it it gets near, it"s license plate says FRESH and has dice in the mirror. I looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.

No, really. I ************************* Arlington area. I love my job. It"s funny that I take pride in something so simple, but I never dread going to work. I guess I am one of the few to feel that way.

I really enjoy music. Every song has a meaning and I love finding out that meaning. I love the songs that make me remember parts of my life I thought I had forgot (Hello, Stone Temple Pilots!). I do not go to a lot of concerts because I do not want to ruin my idea of what a good band is (Deftones, you let me down). I do enjoy live cover bands and local bands.

I draw. I paint. I am good at it when I am inspired, otherwise it ends up looking mediocre. My best work has been Charcoal and I love doing comic-book style sketches.

.......... Am I supposed to take this seriously? Maybe a little, but it"s supposed to be fun!
Pretty much what i had before, but added the serious interests and my job, etc... Also added these two pics. My friends wife had them on her camera. I was drunk as shit that night. The Pour House in downtown Ft. Worth is a lot of fun. And the Flying Saucer has a blonde chic there with the biggest natural titties I have ever seen. She was amazing and should have been stripping, not bartending.

Brad2770

There are other pics of just me. They will know.

I will honestly say I am surprised I get NO hits from women on that damned site, but when I go out, I have no problems at all. Well, a little, but its really not difficult for me.

Ortega_foh

shitlord
If it makes you feel any better Brad I stole your about me and modified it slightly by adding "LOL, but seriously if you want to get to know me and have some fun then message me and will talk " and I"ve gotten quite a few responses and already have a date for this weekend...

Brad2770

Well, I dont mind. Good luck to you. I am glad it is getting someone some internet dates, because it sure as fuck isnt doing it for me.

I think I might be wasting too much time in the "getting to know them before we meet" stage. But I dont wanna waste my money and time on some bitch I know I won"t like... Meh, who knows?

Like last girl, I didnt ask her out and we texted for like 5 days. She finally sent me a message saying she found someone. No matter to me.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
Well, I dont mind. Good luck to you. I am glad it is getting someone some internet dates, because it sure as fuck isnt doing it for me.

I think I might be wasting too much time in the "getting to know them before we meet" stage. But I dont wanna waste my money and time on some bitch I know I won"t like... Meh, who knows?

Like last girl, I didnt ask her out and we texted for like 5 days. She finally sent me a message saying she found someone. No matter to me.
meet up and hang out doesn"t mean pay for her shit. Sure if you ask her to dinner you imply that you are paying, but dinner dates are completely inappropriate for someone you barely know imo. Plan an activity and use words like "meet up" rather than "go out" and you set the tone that you aren"t the sugar daddy, without looking like a cheapass.

Braen

<Medals Crew>
Brad2770 said:
Updated my POF profile to this:

Pretty much what i had before, but added the serious interests and my job, etc... Also added these two pics. My friends wife had them on her camera. I was drunk as shit that night. The Pour House in downtown Ft. Worth is a lot of fun. And the Flying Saucer has a blonde chic there with the biggest natural titties I have ever seen. She was amazing and should have been stripping, not bartending.
Holy shit is that Roidger Clemens?!

But seriously, i would also post a pic with your mouth closed. Some girls might think you never shut up. right now it looks like it si wired that way.