Girls who broke your heart thread

taebin

Same trailer, different park
Azrayne said:
Going to delete her number now and leave my phone off for a couple hours, have a few drinks or a few whatever to celebrate getting the weight off my mind.
Always,alwaysa good choice.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
So an update...

Last friday night when I was attacked I told gamer girl I was taking a break from the races for a while, she said she agreed and was planning on taking a break from them herself, she wasn"t comfortable with the shit going down there either. Had no contact with her from when I left the races until like 7pm Saturday night (glad to see the concern since she saw me first hand get hit with a metal bar to the head) Texts me once asking how I"m doing tell her my arm isn"t useable (I was in a sling for saturday/sunday didn"t regain any use of it til monday and even now its still sore.) Got a quick "oh" not even a sadface or a "i hope you feel better" And then proceeded to ask how the weather was gonna be that night, I told her I wasn"t near a computer so she asked me to check on my phone. She was more concerned with the weather for that evening so she could get a ride with some other guy to the races then my condition after being attacked not even 18 hours earlier.

So fuck her. Threw her in a minimized folder on my AIM that I don"t check, I didn"t de-friend her on myspace but I put all her updates/whatever on ignore. Since last weekend we"ve had maybe 4 texts back and forth, and I"m pretty sure she"s now dating or at least doing the mooch thing with the Mustang guy I "saved" her from the night I got hurt.

Most of the week sucked heartbreak wise. And honestly it"s not even that she"s clearly interested in other guys, that I can deal with. But at the least I would"ve thought we were good enough friends that she"d be some what concerned if I was okay. Friday really made it clear that she"s just out for herself and really doesn"t give a shit about anyone if it"s not for her personal gain.

So now I"m deciding if I should burn the bridge or not. Could be really fun to tell her mother some of the details about the races. (She knows we go, doesn"t realize the danger involved at times, or the stupid decisions her daughter makes at the races) Which would likely lead to her mother forbidding her from going anymore. I can only assume she gets to go now, because she goes with her Cousin and me who"s a friend a bunch of her family members. When she finds out she"s getting rides from random sketchy dudes who I have witnessed first hand drinking and driving hilarity could ensue. Can also share with GamerGirl herself that I never stopped smoking weed, I was just more careful not to be high around her, and that I smoke 1-2 cigs a day which she is completely unaware of. Would be nice to get the last laugh on that. It also might help with the closure of knowing there"s no chance of her coming onto me again.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
brekk said:
So now I"m deciding if I should burn the bridge or not. Could be really fun to tell her mother some of the details about the races. (She knows we go, doesn"t realize the danger involved at times, or the stupid decisions her daughter makes at the races) Which would likely lead to her mother forbidding her from going anymore. I can only assume she gets to go now, because she goes with her Cousin and me who"s a friend a bunch of her family members. When she finds out she"s getting rides from random sketchy dudes who I have witnessed first hand drinking and driving hilarity could ensue. Can also share with GamerGirl herself that I never stopped smoking weed, I was just more careful not to be high around her, and that I smoke 1-2 cigs a day which she is completely unaware of. Would be nice to get the last laugh on that. It also might help with the closure of knowing there"s no chance of her coming onto me again.
don"t do anything like that, you"ll just come off as a sour little bitch. just man up, hit the gym, get jacked and start slayin some pussy. that trailer park skank will be begging for your dick in time.

Aztlan_sl

shitlord
kegkilla said:
don"t do anything like that, you"ll just come off as a sour little bitch. just man up, hit the gym, get jacked and start slayin some pussy. that trailer park skank will be begging for your dick in time.
I agree. Forget about the skank and move on.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
brekk said:
Advice: Grow up and don"t do stupid shit like that. You"re going to tell her mommy on her? Are you kidding me?

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
LOL I won"t lie there"s some personal vindication involved, but it"s mostly concern for her. The people she"s starting to hang out with from the races are not good people. Stolen car parts, drug dealing, blatant drinking and driving.

These people are the "bad" side of the race crowd.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Advice: Grow up and don"t do stupid shit like that. You"re going to tell her mommy on her? Are you kidding me?
For real. That"s no different than the ex in that one guys story who cockblocked his pickup by mentioning a fake baby. You"re tryin to cause her harm because you cared about her and it turns out she didn"t care about you so you got hurt. Don"t try to masquerade it as concern for her, you want to fuck with her life for revenge. That"s the lamest thing on earth. I think less of you for even considering it.

Burning bridges isn"t the best idea but if you think more attention from her will reel you back in, just casually call her a dumb bitch next time she time says something goofy or foolish. That should be plenty.

Alcestis_foh

shitlord
Goddamn, what is this pansy-ass attempt at vindication nonsense?

Assuming GamerGirl lives at home: Tell her mother while you"re banging her, in GG"s room, then have a post-fuck cigarette or toke it up together.

That"ll teach the ho.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
Yeah, what they said.

I"ll be going to my best friend"s birthday party tonight and my ex (the crazy 45 year old) will be there (they are coworkers, well all 3 of us are, but the two work on a remote site, see each other every day).
Still undecided if I should get hammered and puke in his kitchen, or just drink water and leave at ~10pm to pick up psychogirl and have her sleep over. Got nonsexual plans with her for tomorrow anyway - we"re going rock climbing.
Though the idea of having a psycho girl as belay sounds less and less appealing the more I think of it.

Ah well, no risk - no fun.

Ortega_foh

shitlord
brekk said:
LOL I won"t lie there"s some personal vindication involved, but it"s mostly concern for her. The people she"s starting to hang out with from the races are not good people. Stolen car parts, drug dealing, blatant drinking and driving.

These people are the "bad" side of the race crowd.
I"m really trying to think of a nice way to say this, but fuck it. You"re dumb. Street racing is dumb. The entire fucking crowd that street races is dumb. I"ve been to street races a few times and everyone there is a fucking ego driven tool who drives a piece of shit car and thinks they are hot shit. I"m sure the girl is old enough to make her own mistakes just like everyone else so leave her alone and maybe just maybe she will come back to you like you are more then likely hoping for deep down inside. Vindication in my experience is nothing more then a cry for affection and won"t get you anything but the opposite and regrets...

P.S
In case you didn"t catch it quit racing your Dodge Neon and bitching about this girl. You need to focus on your life so you can start to move on and actually afford a car some people might call cool! Who knows maybe the girl will come back to you and you two can have a normal relationship that doesn"t revolve around a stupid fucking night seen filled with degenerate losers!

Brad2770

So, I have been talking to the hispanic girl the last week. I saw her a week ago for the first time and played Wii and watched a movie. After I was there, she was very open to the idea of sex and even to me, it sounded great. We talked about it on an off until Tues night.

I went over to her place Tues night. Played the Wii more and started giving her a massage. The more I massaged her, the more I really started thinking about things that had been said to me and what I really should be doing. I ended up just massaging her until she fell asleep and then i left.

Now, keep in mind, I was raised in the church. My grandfather and dad are both preachers, so when i left her house, i prayed. I didnt know exactly what I was praying for, but I know I was looking for direction.

The last few days, I have been thinking about things a lot. Especially since I got a gem of information in the mail Weds. My name used to be on one of my ex-wife"s credit cards. Her Kohl"s card to be exact. For some dumb ass reason, that place has my address and still has my name on it. I received something in the mail and opened it- on April 16th, my ex requested to have the guy she cheated on me with (and left me for) added to her Kohl"s account. Needless to say it hurt me. I confronted her, asking what she was thinking.

When we started seeing each other last year, she had told me things he had done to her. Mainly, if he had given her gifts and she didnt do what he told her to do, he would demand them back calling her a "horrible girlfriend"/"worse girlfriend ever". When she would give them back, he would yell at her and then throw the items at her (purses, jewelry, etc..). And when they were "serious" and talked about marriage, he would talk about having a son and what he would do for him and when my ex said "What about [my son]?" he would respond with "He isnt my son. Not my worry".

I eventually just stopped talking to her. It was driving me mad. i was jealous and angry. I want my family and she wants... whatever it is she could be thinking.

I am tired of feeling like shit, whether its because of my ex, another woman or what i am doing to myself because of what happened to me, but when I got home last night after a bike ride and dinner with a friend, I felt pretty good. i felt confident in my choices for myself. I like the direction I am taking with my workouts. I like my career choices and I especially like the fact that I can actually feel myself becoming tolerent of my ex"s "stupid" choices without it bothering me.

Its only been a few days since i found out what she has decided to do again and its not bothering me like I would think it would. I enjoyed riding my bike last night. i enjoyed flirting with the waitress. Even as I type this out now, i dont feel angry or jealous. I dont have the desire to send her a text. I dont feel sad anymore.

I want to be happy.

The hispanic girl- I dont think i will be seeing her anymore. Just gunna let things happen for now and enjoy my life instead of trying to be in someone else"s life. I do want to have someone that cares about me, but I obviously dont know how to do that right now, but I do know how to make myself happy. I will focus on doing the things I enjoy and if something comes of it, then so be it.

Sorry for the non dating related update, but i was wanting to share my progress.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don"t think it"s ever a good idea to burn bridges. Maybe it"s different in your towns and cities, but I"m constantly reminded what a small world Edmonton is. Every person I date or even just meet in general know people I do. Why be a little pussy about it and try to get revenge? It might feel good in the short term, but in the long run who knows what might happen? Maybe you"ll run in to her in 5 years at a club with a group of hot friends. Would you rather be that nice guy that she hung out with for awhile but then grew apart, or that petty asshole that ran to her mommy when she dropped you?

So seriously, she"s obviously a dumb cunt and you should have known a long time ago to walk away. So walk away. Don"t "be there for her", don"t respond to texts or calls immediately (or at all, if you are just going to end up groveling at her feet again), just stay the fuck away from her.

And seriously, like I said a few pages back and like everyone else is saying: stop hanging out with such a fucking retarded sub-culture. You aren"t in highschool anymore. It doesn"t matter how fast your car is or how sweet of a ride you may think it is. Anyone who gives a shit about that is someone not worth your time. Find some productive hobbies, instead of destructive ones.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Brad said:
I confronted her, asking what she was thinking.
Probably something along the lines of "why does my ex continue to stalk me?"

I like my career choices and I especially like the fact that I can actually feel myself becoming tolerent of my ex"s "stupid" choices without it bothering me.
ummm, did you not just call and berate her over adding a boyfriend to a credit card account?

I want to be happy.
Sorry for the non dating related update, but i was wonting to share my progress.
Well it"s good that you"re doing better about things. Again though, I think you may want to speak with someone professional about your issues with your ex though, you seem to be having a hell of a time working through it on your own.

chu_foh

shitlord
Ronaan said:
Yeah, what they said.

I"ll be going to my best friend"s birthday party tonight and my ex (the crazy 45 year old) will be there (they are coworkers, well all 3 of us are, but the two work on a remote site, see each other every day).
Still undecided if I should get hammered and puke in his kitchen, or just drink water and leave at ~10pm to pick up psychogirl and have her sleep over. Got nonsexual plans with her for tomorrow anyway - we"re going rock climbing.
Though the idea of having a psycho girl as belay sounds less and less appealing the more I think of it.

Ah well, no risk - no fun.
You really are one giant bucket of stupid.

Stay the fuck away from her; what is fucking wrong with you? If she"s going to be interrupting your life because of mutual friends, get a restraining order.

Brad2770

It was the initial shock of her going back to this guy. That was what got to me. it only bothered me for maybe half a day in the text mesaages we had. When i noticed that my anger and jealousy were dying down if it took her awhile to respond, I decided to stop it all together.

I am learning to control my feelings about this shit and honestly, i would like to do this on my own. it may take me a little longer to get through this vs. talking to a shrink, but I want to be the better person on my own, not because someone who made 100 bucks an hour asked me "Tell me about your mother"...

Unlike several weeks ago, I wanted me and her to work. I want to be happy now. I care for her well being, but I dont care what she does. I can be happy without her being happy.

I really think I am finally headed in the right direction. Give me a few weeks and lets see how it goes.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
chu said:
You really are one giant bucket of stupid.

Stay the fuck away from her; what is fucking wrong with you? If she"s going to be interrupting your life because of mutual friends, get a restraining order.
A restraining order because my ex goes to the same birthday party? Are you fucking serious? It"s not like she"s throwing rocks or knives at me. I can just sit there and ignore her, and have a fun evening with my friends.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Brad that attitude about getting professional help is stupid. The reasoning doest make sense, so it"s probably your ego getting in the way. Everyone thinks they can do everything on their own. You probably can, but why would you not want to significantly speed up the process. The issue obviously still bothers you a lot, and all that time spent thinking about it, the bad days that result from thinking about it, the resulting issues interfering with your capacity for happiness, all add up to a fuckton of time and energy wasted.

Therapy has a bad rap because everyone assumes it involves a couch and talking about an incident of neglect that happened at age 4. Many or most cognitive and humanistic psychologists deal strictly with the present and simply help to organize your issues and help set up a game plan for dealing with them.

Everlast_foh

shitlord
Brad2770 said:
I want to be happy.
Start being happy then. The only person preventing you from hiding happiness, is the same person seeking it, you. Don"t think about women, practice masturbation until you get to the Olympic level. Start going to the gym, work out, spend time with you kid, put in some extra hours at the office...take your mind away fromthe game.

What I am trying to say, Brad, is develop yourself as an entity separate from a female, and be happy with that person...the rest will follow. It is kind of like how if you do a job you really are passionate about, the good opportunity"s present themselves.

Rais

Trakanon Raider
No but her randomly showing up at your house only to ask what girl is inside.Yelling at you on your own phone, not going away after you told her to She has issues. Matter of fact,since you don"t see this as being fucked up you both have issues. You are fit for each other. Get back with the old chick and you will be happy.