Girls who broke your heart thread

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Dont do it. The threesome that is.
Agree somewhat. Don"t pursue it actively, ever. However, if by some lucky twist of fate it falls in your lap and your girl is as into it as you are, go to town.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Stoerm said:
Agree somewhat. Don"t pursue it actively, ever. However, if by some lucky twist of fate it falls in your lap and your girl is as into it as you are, go to town.
Nope even then, dont do it.

Stoerm_foh

shitlord
Sutekh said:
Nope even then, dont do it.
Yeah, we already got your opinion on this, right? Thanks for the update of you not changing your mind. Excellent new information, worthy of posting. Ah shit, I just did it too. Fuck you Sutekh.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
and here I was, thinking people were coming to this thread, looking for some advice.

I"m no relationship expert (LOL DEFINITELY NOT ONE) I just know it"s never a good idea to engage in a threesome if you"re serious about he relationship :p Not like I"ve ever done it before in a serious relationship, but why would you want to complicate things when you"re having an awesome time, for one night?

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think his problem is that you"re just saying "don"t do it" and not offering any reason as to why that is, whether it be jealousy, her turning full lesbo, or whatever.

It"s a wedge. People will figure out the "love and sex" thing eventually, and then there"ll be another revolution where everyone figures out that the last revolution was wrong, and it will just go in a circle forever.

I don"t know what kind of lover you are, Eomer, but you don"t give to someone else what should be between you and the person you want to be with. It"s as simple as that.

niteflyx_foh

shitlord
FoghornDeadhorn said:
I don"t know what kind of lover you are, Eomer, but you don"t give to someone else what should be between you and the person you want to be with.
Whatshouldbe between you and your lover is wildly debatable.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Eomer said:
I think his problem is that you"re just saying "don"t do it" and not offering any reason as to why that is, whether it be jealousy, her turning full lesbo, or whatever.
It"s not something that really needs to be explained. I"m sure you can figure out for yourself the myriad things that can be complicated by it. It"s up to the individual to know whether or not their situation can deal with it though. I wouldn"t agree with an across the board "don"t do it".

findar_foh

shitlord
Soygen said:
It"s not something that really needs to be explained. I"m sure you can figure out for yourself the myriad things that can be complicated by it. It"s up to the individual to know whether or not their situation can deal with it though. I wouldn"t agree with an across the board "don"t do it".
i would. the people who come to this thread and look for / give advice largely aren"t mature enough to deal with a situation like that and not hurt someone. people say otherwise because they take this as a challenge, but the best way to look at the situation(a 3some) is :

"am i happy? is she happy? is the other girl happy? am i secure? is she secure? is the other girl secure? will these answers change after the encounter?"

and a throwback to fucking around while you have a preg wife...

"if she did the same thing i am doing, would i be upset?"

simple definition of cheating.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I personally would be shitting bricks if a girl was even interested in a threesome. It just seems like a glaring character flaw to me.

Big_w_powah

Trakanon Raider
Tenks said:
I personally would be shitting bricks if a girl was even interested in a threesome. It just seems like a glaring character flaw to me.
In my experience (albeit, rather little. I"m only 20) most of the time a girl is interested in a 3some with another girl its because she is that low self esteem type that wants to make a the guy happy.

Its either that, or she wants to seem more exciting. More fun in bed. I can"t count the ammount of girls who have told me they"ll fuck my brains out, only to be a dead fish.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
It"s like it"s some new fad to pretend you are a threesome expert and always advise "no don"t do it!" like that makes you look ultra cool because not only are you subtly mentioning that you"ve had one but somehow advising against one of the greatest feats of man (I"m being dramatic here) makes you even cooler.

I"d bet against 10:1 odds that any randomly selected person giving advice about within a context that implies they"ve done it have never seen two different naked girls even a week apart. Just a hypothesis.

I say fuckin do it if the opportunity arises no matter what the relationship is. I"m starting off by saying I"ve never had one myself. Unless you handle it terribly (see below *), I just can"t see an act, that BOTH parties agree to, killing a relationship that would otherwise go the distance. At worst it causes a little tension. Plus, can you imagine a 50 year old man ever uttering the words "I should never have had that threesome when I was 25?" I sure as fuck can"t, but I can imagine at least 800 trillian scenarios that would cause a man to cry himself to sleep at night because he didn"t take that dream opportunity.

*the one way you can and will fuck it up if u have a threesome comes from what I know about relaionships, not threesome. You can"t give the impression that you are interested in another girl more than your partner, and that could be risky in a threesome since what guy wouldn"t be super fuckin pumped to get an extra girl in the sack similtaneously. I think the safest way would be to treat it as if you are providing a situation, not in which you get to bang 2 girls, but one in which your partner gets to experience both a man and woman simultaneously. Never give the extra girl more attention, make it all about your woman and you keep her feelin good while still feelin good yourself.

Tenks

My issue with a threesome (no, I would not have one even if the opportunity presented) is that a girl should see me having sex with another girl as cheating and treat it as the severity that cheating entails. If I were to cheat I"d expect the girl to leave me and if she did not I would pretty much lose all respect for her. On the same token I would leave a girl in an instant if she cheated on me.

Not to mention I am not like everyone in this thread that views women as only warm gooey holes to place my dick inside.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Tenks said:
My gf is bisexual, she likes threesomes but shes very picky, /sigh. She thought was hot watching me bang and cum on her friend, lol, then she licked it off and ate each other out! oh best friends are great.

Tenks

lost said:
My gf is bisexual, she likes threesomes but shes very picky, /sigh. She thought was hot watching me bang and cum on her friend, lol, then she licked it off and ate each other out! oh best friends are great.
Call me a prude but I just find that very strange and not in the least sexy

Ortega_foh

shitlord
If you want any kind of lasting relationship where you are more then fuck buddies and actually want to build something together I would stay away from the threesome. No I haven"t had one and never would, but basic psychology shows a lot of problems arising out of one imo!

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Dabamf said:
It"s like it"s some new fad to pretend you are a threesome expert and always advise "no don"t do it!" like that makes you look ultra cool because not only are you subtly mentioning that you"ve had one but somehow advising against one of the greatest feats of man (I"m being dramatic here) makes you even cooler.

I"d bet against 10:1 odds that any randomly selected person giving advice about within a context that implies they"ve done it have never seen two different naked girls even a week apart. Just a hypothesis.

I say fuckin do it if the opportunity arises no matter what the relationship is. I"m starting off by saying I"ve never had one myself. Unless you handle it terribly (see below *), I just can"t see an act, that BOTH parties agree to, killing a relationship that would otherwise go the distance. At worst it causes a little tension. Plus, can you imagine a 50 year old man ever uttering the words "I should never have had that threesome when I was 25?" I sure as fuck can"t, but I can imagine at least 800 trillian scenarios that would cause a man to cry himself to sleep at night because he didn"t take that dream opportunity.

*the one way you can and will fuck it up if u have a threesome comes from what I know about relaionships, not threesome. You can"t give the impression that you are interested in another girl more than your partner, and that could be risky in a threesome since what guy wouldn"t be super fuckin pumped to get an extra girl in the sack similtaneously. I think the safest way would be to treat it as if you are providing a situation, not in which you get to bang 2 girls, but one in which your partner gets to experience both a man and woman simultaneously. Never give the extra girl more attention, make it all about your woman and you keep her feelin good while still feelin good yourself.
This kid, he"s a retard, you don"t want to listen to people like him.
I mean for christ sake, his name is "DABAMF" I think that was my AIM screen name when I was 13.

It"s just like everyone else said, if you want anything to come of the relationship you wouldn"t do it, but then again, if you"re standards are so low that you would take a woman that would openly allow another person in to your relationship for you to become intimate with. Then hey, more power to you, I guess... Like, the threesome would be neat and all, if you met two drunk bitches, that"s about the only scenario, not someone you would want to start a life with. But hey what do I know. I have trouble holding my own relationship together :p