Girls who broke your heart thread

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
projectoffset said:
Well, I"m rethinking it at this point, so I may not even do it. I"m trying to justify it to my conscience but it"s really not working.
Your conscience is telling you to post pics.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Ravvenn said:
Or it"s a man!

--
Question for the masses. Which dating website do those of you who are relatively normal think is the best? Also, for the 3 of you who are gay and not whores, where does one create a profile for her gay? I want to get my gays gay out of the picture, and my gay has codependency issues...So I need a replacement for him first.

Are you allowed to make profiles on dating websites for your friends (straight or gay and because they"re too retarded to be trusted to pick men on their own)?
That is actually a pretty good idea to make a profile for a friend. I browse PoF every so often and some of the best profiles are made by chics wingwoman.

Also for the lulz, some girls profiles seem a little off. This one is just batshit crazy.

traumatizedgirl machines, trucks, weights

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I met my GF there and we"ve been together 2 years now. There is a sea of people looking for a casual hookup on the site, though. As long as you"re upfront with your intentions and willing to delete creepy messages it isn"t a huge deal.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
I can"t help but amuse myself with the idea of that being the wife of someone on this forum.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Lord Reaper Drinsic said:
I can"t help but amuse myself with the idea of that being the wife of someone on this forum.
Aamana"s wife I pray

She"s got a hint of man face but I"d still hit that

Cutlery

Kill All the White People
<Gold Donor>
Tenks said:
Aamana"s wife I pray

She"s got a hint of man face but I"d still hit that
Could use a nose job, but you"re only looking at her ass if you"re doing it right anyway, and that looks decent, so I"d say you"re set.

Come on, man up. She"s clearly a freak if she"s coming on to you. Enjoy the ride dude. And try to last longer than 3 minutes too, the rest of mankind is counting on you to make a good impression so this shit happens more often.

Here"s the only question you need to ask yourself. In 20 years, are you gonna think back and regret it?

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
TheCutlery said:
Here"s the only question you need to ask yourself. In 20 years, are you gonna think back and regret it?
If he contracts a disease that begins with an H, probably. Otherwise, doubt it!

Haha, I have no problem lasting. As for questions...well, in 20 years I honestly don"t expect to think back to this at all. I may regret it initially, but I get over things like that.

Either way, I"m sure it won"t be as bad once my friends stop trying to guilt trip me about it. Son of a bitch, I should have just kept my mouth shut on that one.

EDIT: As for diseases, I"ll naturally be sporting DAT protection. Although I can take solace in the fact that I"m apparently the first guy she"s going to cheat with...so she hasn"t exactly been spreading her wings, if you know what I mean.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Guilt trip you? What kind of faggot friends have you got that they"re guilt tripping you over a girl begging you for a hook up?

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
projectoffset said:
They"re mainly trying to guilt trip me over the fact that she"s married and that I"m helping her cheat, thereby becoming part of the cheating.

Yeeah.
Trust me, you aren"t the first. She"ll find someone else to bang behind her husband"s back. It might beslightlyworse if you came onto her, but she"s an old hand at this.

You"re not helping her, you"re just the instrument of her will.

rinthea_foh

shitlord
projectoffset said:
They"re mainly trying to guilt trip me over the fact that she"s married and that I"m helping her cheat, thereby becoming part of the cheating.

Yeeah.
So naive.

I just found out one of my best friends has an EXTENSIVE video collection of girls he"s fucked. I offered to start a website for him, he declined.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
rinthea said:
So naive.

I just found out one of my best friends has an EXTENSIVE video collection of girls he"s fucked. I offered to start a website for him, he declined.
Is this your friend by chance?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Heylel Teomim said:
Trust me, you aren"t the first. She"ll find someone else to bang behind her husband"s back. It might beslightlyworse if you came onto her, but she"s an old hand at this.

You"re not helping her, you"re just the instrument of her will.
No shit. People who cheat don"t wake up and decide one day to cheat...once (with a complete stranger).

She"s probably screwing one/all of her exes, her husbands friend, dudes from dating sites, etc. Basically, she"s probably fucking everyone except her husband.

People in relationships have no reason to use a dating website, unless they"re looking for a replacement and/or piece of tail.

Does it show how long she"s had her profile there? I"m curious.

It"s an OKC profile. Doesn"t show how long she"s had it, only when the last time she logged in was.

That said, regardless of how many other dudes she"s is banging, or how many she WILL bang, or what my purpose would be - I don"t like helping her cheat, or being used by her for sex. Yeah, I know, fucked up of me, and the majority of you will probably label me as retarded, but that"s that. I"m already trying to split up the 3 days I have in San Francisco each week among 3 chicks I"m seeing, and it"s only going to become more difficult in the future since I"ll grow to 5-6 girls.

I"m just going to tell her and wish her luck. At least you guys got a few nudies out of it?

edit: I"m sure you"ll get a kick out of the irony, but now I feel like I"ve failed you guys instead of myself. Hm. Step up at least.