Girls who broke your heart thread

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
This chick with no pic messages me on KC, says she can send via kakao, I have no smart phone so I say you can send it on skype if you want. That"s the entirety of our conversation. She calls me on skype, I decline because I don"t know her, and explain:

her: hey]
Me: i cant talk on video now sorry
Me: you can just send a pic if you want
her: fuck u
Me : lol
Me: what

then she disconnects. Good start lolol

edit: also, I don"t know what the fuck happened to this website, but the quality took a nosedive and didn"t stop until it hit the abyss. In the summer I"d say at least 50% of the girls are doable. Now, it"s like 20% at best. I"m a sad panda. So far there"s only 1 chick I"ve moved convo off the site with. Oh well time to mass mail

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
What in the fuck is with women and putting studs all over their god damn face and body nowadays? That shit is as so fucking disgusting and unattractive.

getting this thread back on track - what happened to that guy in texas who was going to fuck a cam girl for audiences?

need update pls.

also - mccheese have you heard anything from the russian?

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Etoille isn"t trolling right now. I"m also interested in the outcome of these stories.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Speaking of ex"s, there some trick runnin around bb.com with FB, where you can see someone"s chat window (on the right) supposedly showing who they talk to the most, then their news feed above the chat window, then their new notifications (friend requests, supposedly messages too but i only saw this chicks 700 NEW friend requests - has to be new notifications/requests)..

Apparently in order to do it, you need to have a facebook without timeline enabled, and if your facebook does have timeline enabled then you can use this website to get around it:How to Disable Facebook Timeline - Simple Trick(i couldnt get google chrome to work but firefox does)

After that, you simply (again without timeline enabled)
Go to your profile.

Go to the top right and click "View As".

Type the person"s name in the box that comes up at the top of your profile.

Right click and hit reload/refresh.

Figured some guys here might want to lurk a little bit, I dont think you can read new messages but you can see new friend requests and such. They have to be your friend too, in my case I delete all my ex girlfriends from FB so it didnt do me much good.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Phoenix said:
Why not just stand out in the bushes at night peeking into their windows?
Then you"d have to pack a bag full of cheetos and mt. dew, making it much easier to get caught as you crunch and chug.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Etoille said:
mccheese have you heard anything from the russian?
One of the first things I did after coming back was delete her from all the social network sites I use (which I think is a good move after any break-up).

One of the Russian social network sites I use shows who visits your page, and I noticed that she visited my page a few days after I got back to the States. She didn"t leave me a message and I didn"t write anything to her, and since that time I"ve neither seen nor heard from her.

I was happy to see her visit my page, just for the fact that she was in the hospital when I left and I was relieved to see she was ok enough to be using the Internet. But other than that I haven"t really had any desire to communicate with her and I"m glad it was a clean break.

So I guess that"s the end of that story. Live and learn, and I certainly learned a lot from the experience.

DMK_foh

shitlord
Just curious on the opinions of most people. If your GF treats you like shit but doesn"t think she treats you like shit and if she constantly accuses you of lying about everything when u dont including cheating. How many of you think she"s the one cheating?

I"m leaning towards her cheating. What do you guys think?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Nothing is ever certain, obviously, but I"d say it is better than 50/50 that she is. An ex-girlfriend of mine accused me of cheating when she broke up with me (I wasn"t), and a few years later I heard from another friend that she had broken up a married couple by getting the husband to cheat with her. The wife was supposedly one of her two bestest friends ever too. Was she cheating while with me? I have no idea, but she obviously wasn"t opposed to dating someone else that was a cheater.

The old Shakespeare line, "The lady doth protest too much, methinks" is often true.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
DMK said:
Just curious on the opinions of most people. If your GF treats you like shit but doesn"t think she treats you like shit and if she constantly accuses you of lying about everything when u dont including cheating. How many of you think she"s the one cheating?

i sure hope she is, you deserve it for playing that god awful star wars trash.

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
DMK said:

This is classic behavior of cheaters. They view your every action and behavior as proof of your infidelity because they are hyper-aware of what they have to do to cover their tracks. This is far from 100% proof, but as Vvoid said, it"s better than 50/50 imo. Ask her to borrow her phone to make a call because yours is dead and watch her freak the fuck out if you want some good lulz.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I would say chances are far higher than 50% that she"s cheating. The vocal ones are usually the most guilty. Whoever smelt it, dealt it.

Ronaan

Molten Core Raider
DMK said:

Doesn"t necessarily mean she"s cheating; she might just be really insecure and/or possessive. My crazy ex was like that... always trying to keep me on a really tight leash.

God I"m glad I ended that shit.

re: awesome story of guy banging camgirl: that was Vatoreus... wonder how that"s coming along

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Phoenix said:
What in the fuck is with women and putting studs all over their god damn face and body nowadays? That shit is as so fucking disgusting and unattractive.
Worse than non-proportional boob jobs, lip injections, or nose jobs?

There was a chick in the air force I worked with that got a chin job... fucking face looked fine before, ugly afterwards.

You know how you listen to your voice recorded, and you think it sounds weird and unnatural? I think women have that problem when it comes to their eyes.