Girls who broke your heart thread

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just assume that her knees are too sharp, she"s fat, she needs to eat a sammich, and she is Shelly.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I didn"t make those. I bought them. I just painted them.

Although I did make a Masamune in High School. So you may have a point.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Grumpus said:
Don"t count your work pancakes before they hatch, or put them all in one basket. Bitches that are to nice are just making you put you"re guard down, then she"ll punch you right in the scrotum/wallet.
totally thought of this before, always like man she was so nice in the beginning but DAMN she turned into a bitch

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I"m back to say I"m kinda retiring again. No more Korea. Off to seasia for a few months then home. Internet options are pretty limited and it"d kinda be silly to spend much time on foh while I"m here. I did hook up with some aussie chick last night who kept acting nervous and shit and saying she had to go but really wanted me to reassure her. I did but she kept saying she had to go so finally I said,"ok go then," and she says "why won"t you understand me." lol. She eventually left bc i just ignored her and got ready for bed Is that even a story? Fuck. Oh well there"s some other chick I"m meeting for a few days. I shall find other adventurous traveling girls.

So anyway peace out my American Inventors. See you in a few months? Jabber long ago took over the reins of Korea conquerer anyway. Carry on good sir, and always wear a rubber bc So many Korean girls that fuck foreigners have diseases

Avoid the clap - Jimmy Dugan

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Evernothing said:

For the lulz here is an ex:
Wow that chick is almost as skinny as I am...

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Her knees are too sharp, she"s fat, she needs to eat a sammich, but she"s not quite Shelly.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
NargorothRiP said:
That"s fucking nasty yu can see her ribs
Her body"s twisted making them stick out more, which you would know if you were every with a chick that was the size she"s supposed to be.

Here I took the liberty of finding you a woman that you may be more used to and is more up your ally. Enjoy.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
Tarrant said:
Her body"s twisted making them stick out more, which you would know if you were every with a chick that was the size she"s supposed to be.

Here I took the liberty of finding you a woman that you may be more used to and is more up your ally. Enjoy.
look at all that boob.

hereticjones_foh

shitlord
Evernothing said:

For the lulz here is an ex:
Small tits for the win. Well,nicesmall tits for the win. When she"s 45, they"ll still look 18.