Girls who broke your heart thread

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Antarius said:
Nope just thought someone here might find humor from me crashing and burning while messaging girls on okcupid. I mean, I thought she was cute, which is why I messaged in the first place, but after the first response I realized the conversation was going no where and I wanted to see how deep the rabbit hole went, so to speak.
In that case, stick to being nice. You"re somehow worse at being an asshole.

Dis

Confirmed Male
@Antarius - Curious about the question posed by said chick. Is that like her prereq questionnaire for prospective men to message her? If so, that bitch is going to die alone.

Bitches who take themselves too seriously AKA Cat ladies = fuck off

CnCGOD_foh

shitlord
OKC asks you a bunch of questions, he picked one of the probably 100s she had answered as a conversation starter. Quite possibly the worst one he could have picked to be honest as anything sexual in the first contact is instant fail.

Camerous

Molten Core Raider
Tyen said:
Coffee is good, beer is better. Dollar beer nights or some shit would be poppin n lockin for a date.

Cheating GF? That"s an invitation to be a total dick to a girl who wants to be with you regardless. Get the experience in, bang her, bang whoever, be a dick.

If she is banging some other dude but staying with you, than obviously the other dude isn"t good enough to take her completely. Even if he does, fuck it, find a new one.

Don"t be a weeping willow, shit gonna happen and you should expect it. Not like there isn"t women out there that won"t bang you.

Sam da Man gets laid, fuck your excuses and whiny shit.
Go big Salty!

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
CnCGOD said:
OKC asks you a bunch of questions, he picked one of the probably 100s she had answered as a conversation starter. Quite possibly the worst one he could have picked to be honest as anything sexual in the first contact is instant fail.
It was the one she had answered about 10 minutes before I messaged her, hence it was on my home page.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
So I guess some algorithm on POF must have popped my profile up on a lot of chicks" searches last week, because a whole whack of new ones viewed it and two messaged me that are interested. One is listed as "separated", the other "divorced." The separated one has seemed kind of boring in messages, while the divorced one has actually been very entertaining, and after a couple back and forth told me to give her a text and gave me her number.

What"s the protocol with divorced/separated girls when dating? Obviously they"re not trying to hide it or anything. Avoid the subject? Let them bring it up? Bring it up early to get it out of the way?

Antarius

Lord Nagafen Raider
You don"t have to avoid it or bring it up early, but the goal, ultimately, is to get her to be qualifying herself to you, that "despite" this "flaw", you should still be interested...

Get to know her first, and bring it up such as "you seem like such a cool and interesting person, why couldn"t you work things out with your ex"

At first glance, it looks like you"re just complimenting her, but when you throw in the "seem" you"re showing her that you don"t really trust her and you think she"s putting on a front for you. It"ll put her on the defensive and get her trying to improve her worth in your eyes... or it"ll get her talking bad about her ex, which is a good way of bridging into how you"re "so much better" than him in comparison. It"s a win/win either way.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Antarius said:
You don"t have to avoid it or bring it up early, but the goal, ultimately, is to get her to be qualifying herself to you, that "despite" this "flaw", you should still be interested...

Get to know her first, and bring it up such as "you seem like such a cool and interesting person, why couldn"t you work things out with your ex"

At first glance, it looks like you"re just complimenting her, but when you throw in the "seem" you"re showing her that you don"t really trust her and you think she"s putting on a front for you. It"ll put her on the defensive and get her trying to improve her worth in your eyes... or it"ll get her talking bad about her ex, which is a good way of bridging into how you"re "so much better" than him in comparison. It"s a win/win either way.
yeah, you"re definitely the go to guy for advice on smooth talking women on dating sites.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Eomer said:
What"s the protocol with divorced/separated girls when dating? Obviously they"re not trying to hide it or anything. Avoid the subject? Let them bring it up? Bring it up early to get it out of the way?
If it"s something that"s an issue for you, then bring it up in a polite and straightforward manner. Otherwise, let her initiate that conversation.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I don"t really give a shit, provided the marriage didn"t fail because she was getting fucked by co-workers in the parking lot, a la Aamina.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
What do the women you date say when you explain how you kept trying to save your marriage with a cocksucking whore?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
probably something along the lines of "your devotion to her is admirable but for the love of god please stop crying!" followed shortly by going to the bathroom and not returning.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
Bet she finds a dick or five to suck while he"s in the bathroom too, knowing that he"s willing to fight for that kind of relationship.

trex

Queen Bee
If I had a first (or any) date with Aamina and he told me his "unbiased story" I would immediately think,

"Baggage."

and run for the fucking hills.

Hasto_foh

shitlord
One woman I dated had a similar situation to mine,only there was also meth involved. We still occasionally chat because our experiences were so alike.
Your situations were only alike because there was meth involved... go figure.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wizardhawk said:
Hell, i"m horrible at smooth talking women but even i"m not as big of a failure as you are Ant.
If you don"t try you can"t fail right? Did you forget that you posted your picture of the forums? You"re fucking hideous, no woman is going to talk to you.