Girls who broke your heart thread

Composter_foh

shitlord
First heartbreak ever for me. 3.5 years in. I wanted kids, she didn"t, and we both knew there was an expiration date. She pulled the plug this weekend.

Good lord, this shit hurts.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Composter said:
First heartbreak ever for me. 3.5 years in. I wanted kids, she didn"t, and we both knew there was an expiration date. She pulled the plug this weekend.

Good lord, this shit hurts.
Okay, not to shit on your already shitty day but...

You already had the "kids discussion" and it ended poorly. How long ago was this?

During the period of saying "I want babies with you" and then getting "Well I don"t want my fuck tubes pushing out your satan spawn" response, I assume you were looking for other pastures to plow. If not, why not?

All in all, she was either using you as a replacement wallet (kinda like Gaige is) or she was using you as a dildo on wheels that talks occasionally.

Either way, you handled the long term relationship portion a tad bad. You either stayed in a relationship for a few years before popping the question about kids and then when you got the answer you thought you"d stay in it because of no greener pastures and hope of change (lets face it, unless she was obama that isn"t happening) OR you asked way early, and again, stayed in hoping for change. Either way you were fucked from the get go.

Pick yourself up and bang her friend that always went on dates with you that you liked more than her because she was more fun to be around. You"ll love it!

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
You tend to write so many words but never have anything meaningful to say. Jesus christ.

---

Slept with an old friend on Tuesday night. Felt better about my shit for a few hours, but that"s it. I guess it was a self esteem boost if nothing else. Not sure if 2 years is a much different feeling from 3.5, but there really only seems to be two solutions. 1) Attention from other women 2) Time.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
GuardianX said:
Okay, not to shit on your already shitty day but...

You already had the "kids discussion" and it ended poorly. How long ago was this?

During the period of saying "I want babies with you" and then getting "Well I don"t want my fuck tubes pushing out your satan spawn" response, I assume you were looking for other pastures to plow. If not, why not?

All in all, she was either using you as a replacement wallet (kinda like Gaige is) or she was using you as a dildo on wheels that talks occasionally.

Either way, you handled the long term relationship portion a tad bad. You either stayed in a relationship for a few years before popping the question about kids and then when you got the answer you thought you"d stay in it because of no greener pastures and hope of change (lets face it, unless she was obama that isn"t happening) OR you asked way early, and again, stayed in hoping for change. Either way you were fucked from the get go.

Pick yourself up and bang her friend that always went on dates with you that you liked more than her because she was more fun to be around. You"ll love it!
I"m impressed you gathered all of that information from one sentence. And by impressed I mean you"re being a douchebag.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
ham said:
1) Attention from other women 2) Time.
3) Vengeance.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/I1g2dA4wYy4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

(Yes it"s a damn old video but it"s still funny.)

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
He also left out drug and alcohol abuse, bad poetry, finding yourself in Thailand, and going gay.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Given the information it isn"t that hard to assume a few things, holy shit. I may have been an asshole in my presentation and I"ll admit that.

That being said, based on his short post I can gather a few things.

Relationship ended after 3.5~ years meaning that he either asked about kids..
early and waited years for a chance for her to change.

OR (the more likely)

3~ years into the relationship and then asked the question and waited 6mo.~ for it to end.The matter was obviously a large issue with him because he stated that the relationship had an "expiration date" because of (assumed) the response against kids. Either way, to him kids were a massive thing and worth ending a relationship over.

None of this is really all that uncommon, having kids is a fairly large issue for most men and if a woman won"t have them with you that kinda makes the relationship over.

It all begs the question of why he waited so long to ask a question that he finds to be very important.

Dude waited 3 years to sink a relationship and in the end he couldn"t take hold of it and let her be the one to cut it off.

Fuckin deductive reasoning, how does it work.

The Ancient_sl

shitlord
I feel like "never wants kids" is a pretty uncommon default position for a woman. I don"t fault the guy for assuming, at least to the point where he never really considered it worth it to bring up.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
Super uncommon in my experience, anyways. Even the ones that say they don"t want them when they"re single or casually dating pretty much invariably end up wanting them once they"re in a stable relationship.

Didn"t hang out with neighbor yet as her grampa died last week and I played hockey every night. She"s outta town this weekend, so we"re going to hang out sometime next week. When I asked her response was "But a drink next week or weekend would be great! I"ll be around the whole time. And I so want to do another movie night. That was fun." There was other convo as well, of course.

In a later message she says she"d like to give me a spare key for the next time she locks herself out of her place, which apparently happens often. She"s apparently of the trusting variety. Does she also need to be wearing yoga pants when I swing by for a midnight raping, or does the key remove that requirement?

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I think the key implies that the field is ready for plowing bro and if the judge says otherwise you can always quote me, I"m an expert.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

Yikes. In my experience a key like that is the deathknell of doom for any hope of actually banging her. The last neighbor that did that to me ended up wanting me to watch her dog whenever she wanted to go out of town (and probably bang other dudes).

I could be wrong, but most normal women don"t give that up right away if they are romantically interested. It is typically only when they think you are safe, and we all know safe = no sex.

I hope I"m wrong, and you bang the bejesus out of her. Perhaps you should do something like what brekk said, to make it a little clearer that you"re after the poon, not watering her plants.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Enjoy your stay in the friend zone.

Alternately, she"s at weird hippie levels of free and open, in which case, double bag it.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Vvoid said:
Perhaps you should do something like what brekk said, to make it a little clearer that you"re after the poon, not watering her plants.
He had over a year to do that. Instead, he did some analysis in that span of time on whether or not she was interested. And by "some", I mean a fucking shitload.