Godzilla (2014)

Vhars

Vyemm Raider
In Godzilla 1984 he cracks open a nuclear reactor and absorbs the radiation, they then state that's how he sustains himself.

Caliane

Yeah, I watched it once that night it was linked here and didn't again, obviously not realizing it would be the last we'd see of it.
I didnt see the leak for real. But was it this part from the main trailer itself?

hrm. dont think time embed works? :50-:53 second mark.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He's motherfucking Godzilla, he eats whatever the fuck he wants. I can't believe a huge fan like you really just said Godzilla would lose to krill.
im sure he could open his mouth and swallow every motherfucking krill in the sea if he wanted to, im just saying eating krill would make no difference to his diet and he has teeth which means he is a carnivore. whales digest krill over time. godzilla would try to chew that shit up if he could or it would get incinerated in his molten core. he does not have the capacity for krill.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
im sure he could open his mouth and swallow every motherfucking krill in the sea if he wanted to, im just saying eating krill would make no difference to his diet and he has teeth which means he is a carnivore. whales digest krill over time. godzilla would try to chew that shit up if he could or it would get incinerated in his molten core. he does not have the capacity for krill.
He has a nictitating throat membrane for filter feeding.

Godzilla > krill

No matter how much your pro-krill/anti-Godzilla stance drives you to argue otherwise.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Would this be a good time to make a follow-up thread to the "How many 5th graders could you beat up?" one? Or whatever age they were.

"How many krill would it take to defeat Godzilla?"

After seeing clips of the old Godzilla head, I'm definitely liking the new one a lot more. I had forgotten just how silly it was at times.

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I don't know, but that's pretty stupid too, he's a biological entity. Which is exactly the point, these movies are absurd in the first fucking place. I'm fully expecting there to be plenty of retardo shit like the tsunami to move the human element plot points along. I was just skeptical that the monster fighting would be good enough to overshadow the corny plot, but this latest leak had me cautiously optimistic.
Haven't you seen the crazy shit nature can come up with? I'll grant you the total unlikehood of their being a naturally born nuclear powered organism on this planet but I wouldn't say it's outside the realm of possibility for something 'alive' to exist somewhere in this universe that uses power on that scale. If only because the universe is far weirder then our limited imaginations can think up,.

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Thinking about it, there's a chance that the store-front glass holding back the water could be a set up for a visual gag.

The water is out there, full height of the window, the few staff members and shoppers inside do a quick look at each other in amazement. Then outside we see something like a tourist trinket - a mini statue of a guy with surfboard swirls up to the window. Surfboard point taps the glass and KABOOSH!!! it all detonates in.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'd be cool with all that!

And yeah the tsunami looks a lot worse than I remembered so fuck those doors.

Godzillla is evolved to eat all the radioactive waste humans can produce, setting us up for a new era of clean and plentiful energy with all nations hosting Godzilla feeding shrines where we offer up our spent plutonium as islanders once offered virgins to volcanoes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i think the only time we ever see godzilla feed was when he would wander by power lines and soak up all the juice. i think they showed him eat a few people but that was him trying to be a dick. no krill were harmed in the filming of any of these movies!

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
i think the only time we ever see godzilla feed was when he would wander by power lines and soak up all the juice. i think they showed him eat a few people but that was him trying to be a dick. no krill were harmed in the filming of any of these movies!
So he just swims thousands of miles and doesn't partake of some delicious krill on his way? You underestimate our find lizard friend, once more.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
How big do you think godzilla's dick is?
It depends. If he's like some lizards he'll have a hemi-penis...basically 2 dicks. Or he might be like an alligator that has a permanently erect, tough fibrous penis that stays inside it's body.

There's just too many questions. So we'll speculate wildly!

The average human male penis is 5.1"-5.9", so we'll say 5.5". Average human male height is 5'9".

Godzilla has been depicted from 50m to just over 100m tall. This one seems to be one of the big ones so we'll go with 100m.

edit: Wait, can't math.

OK 26.14 feet for Godzilla's dick if it's the same length relative to height as a human's.

So the length of this bridge thing

above2_0.jpg

There's a good chance I fucked up my math somewhere in there.

FoH/Rerolled: Making my google search history weirder for 10+ years.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Godzilla could theoretically eat a pod of whales every few months and then burrow down next to a volcano and go into a hibernation state. The reasons reptiles live so fucking long and eat so fucking little is they use other sources of heat for regulating their body so if he's cozying up to a nuclear reactor or a magma chamber he'd have plenty of energy. Then he'd just need to feed every few years/decades depending on how heavily he fed. Crocodiles only eat like once a month. My fucking box turtle goes 6 months in pseudo-hibernation without eating.

Edit: Godzilla would likely have an internal hemipenis so unfortunately probably not the long, strong, scaley dong you're looking for.