GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Ender4212

Golden Knight of the Realm
I don't know how I missed it (or if it was already mentioned here), but it apparently took me until just now to realize that the guy that played Arthur Dayne is the same guy that plays Woodes Rogers on Black Sails.
targaryen%20kingsguard%20tower%20of%20joy%20arther%20dayne.png

tumblr_nyuylhaoVu1u1izrjo1_1280.jpg

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
WTF I thought this came back in April
It has to do with their filming schedule. Previous seasons were filmed in 'Summer.' Now that winter has come they wanted to wait for colder weather. And as long as we're at it, this season is only 7 or 8 episodes total instead of 10.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Final season confirmed to be 6 episodes so we only have 13 eps left total over two years. Budget remains the same though so the final season will be spending over $12M per episode or something like that.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
It has to do with their filming schedule. Previous seasons were filmed in 'Summer.' Now that winter has come they wanted to wait for colder weather. And as long as we're at it, this season is only 7 or 8 episodes total instead of 10.
No, it has to do with them wanting to keep people subscribed as long as they possibly can.

Valorath

Trakanon Raider
This thread is so much fun with astr0 in it! Retread all kinds of details from both book at show that are somehow forgotten or remembered incorrectly.

He does post the videos of some Pink-haired bitch who can tell you all about what you just watched.

So there's that!

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
This thread is so much fun with astr0 in it! Retread all kinds of details from both book at show that are somehow forgotten or remembered incorrectly.

He does post the videos of some Pink-haired bitch who can tell you all about what you just watched.

So there's that!
she's a green haired bitch now and i dont like it. i promise no more videos. not even charlie videos on whats coming up. keep this shit as dead as possible.

iannis

Musty Nester
They're dragging it out far too long. Really, they should end it this year. Doing halfsies will drop their viewership worse than making a fifteen episode final season.