GoT - Is Over, Post Your Drogon Sightings

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't see why. If you're too dumb to stay out of the thread after the episode has aired until you watch it you deserve to be spoiled.

Seriously. I have no idea what someone would be hoping to find in this thread after an episode has aired that doesn't involve spoilers

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
I don't see why. If you're too dumb to stay out of the thread after the episode has aired until you watch it you deserve to be spoiled.

Seriously. I have no idea what someone would be hoping to find in this thread after an episode has aired that doesn't involve spoilers

This is true. Spoilers hot.

I wonder if we need a rule for leaked early episodes before Sunday?

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
That's how all the TV threads work isn't it? Unaired spoilers in tags, but once the episode airs then no holds barred.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
fuck now I have to figure out how to see these that quick. i'm just a working stiff, HBO is a luxury.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Just remember what page you're on and read right before the episode airs. Then don't look again until after you watch that episode, and you can read as you go.

Dioblaire

And now my Watch has ended...
<Donor>
fuck now I have to figure out how to see these that quick. i'm just a working stiff, HBO is a luxury.

Could always download it from IPTorrents. They normally have it up within 20 minutes of the episode ending. That's what I did until they finally came out with HBO Now, since there was no way I was going to pay for cable just to have access to HBO. That, and I couldn't afford it either. If you need a membership link, I have a spare I can PM you. Mind you, you will have to upload as well. But that isn't too bad if you only download the popular stuff that everyone is torrenting.

Siliconemelons

Gah damnit I never use IPT till GOT time and I keep forgetting to seed something or be active... think my account got poofed again >_< I had so many points!

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I am grateful to have all the premium cable channel apps for free. Thanks parents with direct tv

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Gah damnit I never use IPT till GOT time and I keep forgetting to seed something or be active... think my account got poofed again >_< I had so many points!

I try to remember to grab something small each week.

I've had a lot of tracker accounts poor just because it will go in runs for me. One month I'll pull down tons, then go dead for a few months.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Use IPT for TV? Just use EZTV. I only use PTP for my movie torrents. But I have a strong ratio now so its okay.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
It's so sad that so many in this thread are so poverty stricken that they have to resort to stealing game of thrones to feed their families.

BrutulTM

<Silver Donator>
Even if I had good internet I would be happy to pay for DirecTV. It's a ton of entertainment for a fairly nominal fee, and HBO is the best part of it.

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
It's so sad that so many in this thread are so poverty stricken that they have to resort to stealing game of thrones to feed their families.
LOL What is this, 1994? Downloading = theft? I'm just not sure where to pick up this debate; I thought it ended a decade or two ago.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Agreed, being able to sit down on my couch and watch the living airing in 1080p and immediately discuss it with friends / fags on the internet is so much better than having to wait for two hours for a shit quality torrent to upload. Pathetic people can't afford the chump change it takes to afford yourself that privilege., HBO Now is what $20 a month? Fucking peasants :emoji_laughing: